- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Gay scores 36 points, Kings beat Bucks 129-118 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:34 am
- Drummond has 18 points, 20 boards as Pistons rout Heat Updated: Nov-25-15 11:25 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Stan Van Gundy is tired of his Detroit players talking a better game than they play.
- Butler scores 22, Bulls beat Blazers in Rose's return Updated: Nov-25-15 2:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - This visit to Portland ended on a much happier note for Derrick Rose than the last.
- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-106 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Indiana forward Paul George thinks his team doesn't get enough attention.
- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- LeBron joins "Big O" on elite list, leads Cavs past Magic Updated: Nov-24-15 5:25 am
CLEVELAND - No player in NBA history stuffed a stat sheet quite like Oscar Robertson. The "Big O" was a triple-double machine.
- Monroe helps Bucks beat Pistons 109-88 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:08 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe put together a big night against his former team. His new teammates also had a lot of fun.
- Hawks' Budenholzer fined $25,000 for contact with official Updated: Nov-23-15 9:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer apologized Monday for bumping an official, an incident that drew a $25,000 fine from the NBA and led to a call from the referees' union that he be suspended.
- LeBron James joins Oscar Robertson on elite NBA list Updated: Nov-23-15 8:25 pm
CLEVELAND - Make room, Big O.
- Michael Jordan, Jewel-Osco reach settlement over use of name Updated: Nov-23-15 6:43 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Jordan and a supermarket chain have reached an agreement in a years-long lawsuit that alleged misuse of the basketball star's name in advertising, according to spokespeople for both sides.
- Love, James lead Cavaliers past Hawks, 109-97 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The rematch of the Eastern Conference finals looked very familiar.
- Wizards contain Drummond, hold on to beat Pistons 97-95 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:38 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Washington Wizards had some ugly lines in the box score Saturday night.
- Miles scores 21, leads Pacers to 123-86 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-21-15 11:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - C.J. Miles made sure Indiana put things away early in the second half.
- Curry leads Warriors to 14-0 start as they hold off Bulls Updated: Nov-21-15 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Until a couple of games ago, Stephen Curry really hadn't thought much about making more NBA history.
- Drummond, Pistons grind out win over T-Wolves Updated: Nov-20-15 11:49 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It took about 24 minutes for Andre Drummond and the Detroit Pistons to grind the game against Minnesota into a hard-to-watch pulp devoid of fast-break opportunities and ball movement of any kind.
- Cavs center Timofey Mozgov out 2 weeks with shoulder injury Updated: Nov-20-15 3:14 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers are down to two healthy starters.
- James, Love lead Cavaliers past Bucks, 115-100 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:26 am
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers are apparently good listeners.
- LeBron James has high praise for coach David Blatt Updated: Nov-19-15 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James flattered Cavaliers coach David Blatt with some high praise.
- Bucks' Parker to return against Cavs following foot sprain Updated: Nov-19-15 12:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Forward Jabari Parker will return Thursday night for the Milwaukee Bucks against Cleveland after missing a game because of a sprained right foot.
- Butler's season-high 32 power Bulls past Suns, 103-97 Updated: Nov-19-15 2:34 am
PHOENIX - The fourth quarter was Jimmy Butler's time Wednesday night.
- Bulls G Derrick Rose sits out against Suns with sore ankle Updated: Nov-18-15 10:47 pm
- George leads Pacers past winless 76ers, 112-85 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Paul George and the Indiana Pacers didn't take the winless 76ers lightly, and it showed.
- Pistons showing progress behind Drummond, Jackson Updated: Nov-18-15 6:56 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond's rebounding numbers are so stratospheric that he hears it from the rest of his team when he finishes a game with only 18.
- Wall has 19 points, 9 assists as Wizards beat Bucks 115-86 Updated: Nov-18-15 12:02 am