- Pacers seeking new voice after parting ways with Frank Vogel Updated: May-05-16 5:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Larry Bird has never cared about popularity contests. All he ever wanted to do was win.
- Hawks look for answers after getting embarrassed by Cavs Updated: May-05-16 5:06 pm
ATLANTA - Thoroughly embarrassed by Cleveland's record-setting performance, the Atlanta Hawks spent part of Thursday watching film from their Game 2 debacle.
- Big shots: Cavaliers set NBA record by making 25 3-pointers Updated: May-05-16 2:36 am
CLEVELAND - Wearing headphones and sweats, J.R. Smith, the one Cleveland player without any restrictions on where or when he can shoot, finished his pregame warmup by stopping near half-court and launching a shot.
- 3 for all: Cavaliers make record 25 3-pointers, rout Hawks Updated: May-05-16 12:48 am
CLEVELAND - Your shot, Warriors.
- Cavaliers set NBA playoff record for 3-pointers Updated: May-04-16 9:52 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers have set an NBA playoff record by making 22 3-pointers in Game 2 against Atlanta on Wednesday night.
- LeBron has thought about playoffs matchup with Wade, Heat Updated: May-04-16 12:19 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't looking too far forward in the NBA playoffs. He's taken a peek, however.
- George's return has Pacers dreaming of brighter future Updated: May-02-16 5:48 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers turned what was supposed to be a transitional season into one filled with promise.
- Raptors reach second round for first time 15 years Updated: May-02-16 2:23 am
TORONTO - After a decade and a half of playoff disappointment, the Toronto Raptors finally got to enjoy a celebratory night of hugs, kisses and happy families.
- DeRozan has 30 points, Raptors beat Pacers 89-84 in Game 7 Updated: May-02-16 12:31 am
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan pushed the Toronto Raptors into the second round - finally.
- Pacers force Game 7 against Raptors with 101-83 win Updated: Apr-29-16 11:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - This time, the Indiana Pacers buckled down and fought back.
- LeBron 'not fond' of NBA's reviews of officiating Updated: Apr-29-16 6:26 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James isn't a fan of the NBA's officiating reviews.
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Updated: Apr-28-16 6:10 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Detroit Pistons have finally moved beyond the rebuilding stage.
- Cavs coach Lue believes David Blatt deserves another chance Updated: Apr-28-16 3:46 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue would like to see his former boss, David Blatt, get another NBA job.
- AP Source: Knicks interview Blatt for coaching job Updated: Apr-27-16 10:07 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Knicks have interviewed former Cleveland coach David Blatt for their head coaching position, a person with knowledge of the details said Wednesday.
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Thibodeau's role w/Wolves: 'It's about alignment, not power' Updated: Apr-26-16 9:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tom Thibodeau came to Minnesota for the impressive young core of talent assembled.
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Updated: Apr-25-16 8:06 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA says Reggie Jackson was not fouled on the final play of Detroit's loss to Cleveland, when the point guard complained after the game that referees should be penalized for mistakes.
- After sweep, Cavs wait for next opponent in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-25-16 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers don't know who they'll play next in the NBA playoffs, but they know when they'll play.
- Lingering back injury limits Mahinmi at Pacers' practice Updated: Apr-25-16 5:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Pacers starting center Ian Mahinmi was limited to non-contact drills at practice Monday because of a lingering lower back injury.
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Updated: Apr-25-16 2:07 pm
CLEVELAND - Go ahead and scream, Beliebers.
- Young Pistons have plenty of potential after playoff berth Updated: Apr-25-16 1:30 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Moments after his season ended, Detroit star Andre Drummond was asked about free throws - clearly not his favorite topic.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Irving scores 31, Cavs sweep Pistons with 100-98 win Updated: Apr-25-16 1:10 am
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Kyrie Irving made big shots, defended tenaciously and then waved goodbye to the Detroit fans.
- Mahinmi will start when Pacers-Raptors series resumes Updated: Apr-21-16 6:31 pm