- Argentina leads final 4 in Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-28-15 5:24 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America semifinals are again missing a local favorite.
- Boca president says Tevez is returning to Buenos Aires club Updated: Jun-26-15 1:19 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The president of Boca Juniors says Carlos Tevez is leaving Juventus to return to the Buenos Aires club.
- Juventus signs Mandzukic on 4-year deal from Atletico Updated: Jun-22-15 7:12 pm
MILAN - Juventus moved strengthened its attacking options by signing Croatia forward Mario Mandzukic on Monday from Atletico Madrid for 19 million euros ($21.5 million).
- Bonaventura called up by Italy for crucial Croatia clash Updated: Jun-09-15 1:29 pm
FLORENCE, Italy - AC Milan midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura was called up to the Italy squad on Tuesday for the upcoming matches against Croatia and Portugal.
- Juventus signs Germany midfielder Khedira from Real Madrid Updated: Jun-09-15 12:18 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus says it has signed Germany midfielder Sami Khedira from Real Madrid on a four-year contract.
- Fellaini scores twice as Belgium wins 4-3 away to France Updated: Jun-07-15 6:00 pm
PARIS - Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini scored twice as Belgium produced a scintillating attacking display to win 4-3 away to France on Sunday.
- Things learned from Barcelona's Champions League win Updated: Jun-07-15 2:04 am
BERLIN - Looking ahead to next year's Champions League final: Can the newly crowned champion, Barcelona, defend the European title it won so spectacularly against Juventus?
- Slick Barca cruise past Juventus to win Champions League Updated: Jun-06-15 7:06 pm
BERLIN - Barcelona's mighty attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar won the Champions League on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Juventus that showed the beauty of fluent and attacking football after days of scandal that have tarnished the sport.
- Associated Press Champions League final player rankings Updated: Jun-06-15 6:47 pm
BERLIN - AP player rankings out of 10 for both sides in the Champions League final following Barcelona's 3-1 win over Juventus on Saturday:
- Luis Suarez scores decisive goal, still annoys Updated: Jun-06-15 6:35 pm
BERLIN - Never one to avoid controversy, Luis Suarez came through for Barcelona just when it needed him most.
- Champions League Finals Updated: Jun-06-15 4:56 pm
1956_Real Madrid 4, Stade de Reims 2
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final:
- Conte calls up 6 Juve players for Croatia, Portugal games Updated: Jun-06-15 2:23 pm
ROME - Six Juventus players will go directly from the Champions League final to join Italy's squad for upcoming matches against Croatia and Portugal.
- Juventus comeback complete after fixing downfall Updated: Jun-05-15 12:44 pm
BERLIN - Less than 10 years ago, Juventus was battling for survival in the second division, tainted by an Italian football scandal. The comeback has been spectacular and could be crowned by the biggest prize in club competitions when Juve tackles Barcelona in the Champions League final on Saturday.
- Barca's fearsome front 3 firing the side to success Updated: Jun-05-15 12:22 pm
BERLIN - The most fearsome attack in world football has fired Barcelona to the verge of its fourth Champions League title in a decade. Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have scored 25 of Barcelona's 28 goals on the way to the final and few are betting against them leading the club to a record second treble on Saturday.
- Juventus acquires Dybala from Palermo for 32 million euros Updated: Jun-04-15 2:42 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus has acquired Argentine forward Paulo Dybala from Palermo for 32 million euros ($36 million).
- PHOTO GALLERY: Landmark finals in European Cup history Updated: Jun-04-15 10:09 am
LONDON - In the 60 years since Partizan Belgrade and Sporting Lisbon played out a 3-3 draw in the first European Cup match, the competition now known as Champions League has become the most important club football tournament in the world.
- Chiellini out of Champions League final, no Suarez reunion Updated: Jun-04-15 9:38 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has been ruled out of the Champions League final against Barcelona because of a left calf injury, robbing the Italian side of one of its most important players.
- Barcelona names full squad for Champions League final Updated: Jun-04-15 8:01 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has named a 26-man squad to travel to Berlin for Saturday's Champions League final.
- 5 Barcelona players to watch in Champions League final Updated: Jun-03-15 3:12 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - The "best player in history" for his coach, an "extraterrestrial" for his rivals, Lionel Messi is the undisputed leading man of the Champions League final in Berlin on Saturday.
- 'He can score on anyone': Barcelona defends Messi's skills Updated: Jun-02-15 10:57 am
SANT JOAN DESPI, Spain - There is no questioning allowed at Barcelona when it comes to Lionel Messi's status as the greatest player in football.
- Allegri: team character will help Juventus against Barcelona Updated: Jun-01-15 3:06 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri believes his team's strength of character could be the deciding factor in Saturday's Champions League final against Barcelona.
- Giorgio Chiellini says he has 'no problem' with Luis Suarez Updated: Jun-01-15 10:42 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has "no problem" with Barcelona forward Luis Suarez and said Monday he will shake hands at the Champions League final when they meet for the first time since the biting incident at the World Cup.