- Juventus midfielder Hernanes out for 3 weeks with injury Updated: Nov-23-15 2:43 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus midfielder Hernanes will be sidelined for nearly a month with a thigh injury, ruling him out Wednesday's Champions League match at home against Manchester City.
- Security tight for Juventus-AC Milan match in Turin Updated: Nov-20-15 1:59 pm
ROME - It's been quite a week for Juventus players Patrice Evra, Paul Pogba and Sami Khedira, who were all on international duty when explosions occurred outside the Stade de France a week ago.
- Stadiums on red alert as football resumes after Paris terror Updated: Nov-19-15 11:31 am
PARIS - Fear and trepidation, rather than excitement and thrills, may grip fans when Europe's domestic soccer leagues resume this weekend in the wake of deadly terror attacks in Paris.
- Minister: Heysel-type tragedy avoided at Stade de France Updated: Nov-17-15 1:24 pm
PARIS - Security officials at the Stade de France were praised by French sports minister Patrick Kanner on Tuesday for foiling bombers and preventing a major tragedy last week.
- Okaka and Cerci among recalls for Italy friendlies Updated: Nov-08-15 5:39 pm
MILAN - Italy coach Antonio Conte has recalled Stefano Okaka and Alessio Cerci, as well as Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio to his 28-man squad for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Romania.
- France coach Deschamps leaves out Valbuena amid Benzema case Updated: Nov-05-15 10:05 am
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps left out winger Mathieu Valbuena for friendly matches against Germany and England amid an ongoing police investigation involving international teammate Karim Benzema.
- Rome derby to be a damp squib in the stands as fans protest Updated: Nov-05-15 8:40 am
MILAN - Roma hosts Lazio in an eagerly-anticipated derby match, with both sides looking to keep up the pressure at the top of the Italian league, but it is matters off the pitch which could take center stage.
- 10-man Juventus draws 1-1 at Gladbach in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 4:52 pm
MOENCHENGLADBACH, Germany - Stephan Lichtsteiner scored one month after undergoing heart surgery as 10-man Juventus closed in on a spot in the second round of the Champions League with a 1-1 draw at Borussia Moenchengladbach on Tuesday.
- Moenchengladbach hopes for 1st Champions League win Updated: Nov-02-15 6:35 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Borussia Moenchengladbach has known nothing but victories in domestic competitions ever since Andre Schubert became caretaker coach following the resignation of Lucien Favre. If only some of that form could rub off in the Champions League.