- Marseille midfielder Diarra earns call back with France Updated: Oct-01-15 9:58 am
PARIS - Marseille midfielder Lassana Diarra is back in France's squad for upcoming friendlies against Armenia and Denmark, five years after his last game with the national team.
- Ancelotti looms as Rudi Garcia feels the pressure at Roma Updated: Oct-01-15 5:57 am
ROME - Rudi Garcia is running out of room for missteps at Roma, with Carlo Ancelotti already being named as a possible replacement.
- Another record for Ronaldo, another win for Madrid Updated: Sep-30-15 7:02 pm
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo surpassed the 500-goal mark and Real Madrid hailed him as the club's all-time leading scorer on Wednesday, while Manchester United and Manchester City rebounded from opening losses to remain in contention in the Champions League.
- Juventus beats Sevilla to go top of Champions League group Updated: Sep-30-15 6:08 pm
TURIN, Italy - Juventus eased to a 2-0 win over Sevilla to move top of Group D in the Champions League on Wednesday as the Turin side once again put its domestic woes to one side.
- Juventus, City look to rebound from domestic woes in Europe Updated: Sep-29-15 6:44 am
TURIN, Italy - Juventus and Manchester City will both be looking to rebound from domestic woes on Wednesday in the Champions League.
- Frosinone beats Empoli 2-0 for 1st ever win in Serie A Updated: Sep-28-15 5:03 pm
ROME - Building off its draw at Juventus, promoted Frosinone beat visiting Empoli 2-0 Monday for its first ever win in Serie A.
- Otamendi to get Man City debut as Aguero returns Updated: Sep-18-15 12:37 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City new signing Nicolas Otamendi will make his Premier League debut at home to West Ham on Saturday after captain Vincent Kompany was ruled out by a calf injury.
- Florenzi long-range goal gives Roma 1-1 draw with Barcelona Updated: Sep-16-15 6:07 pm
ROME - Alessandro Florenzi scored an incredible goal from near the halfway line to earn Roma a 1-1 draw against title-holder Barcelona in Group E of the Champions League on Wednesday.
- Juventus rallies to beat Man City 2-1 in Champions League Updated: Sep-15-15 5:56 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Juventus cast aside its domestic woes by coming from behind to beat Manchester City 2-1 in their opening Champions League match, with Alvaro Morata scoring an 81st-minute winner for last season's runner-up on Tuesday.
- Roma owner believes 'big guy' Dzeko is key to winning title Updated: Sep-15-15 10:39 am
ROME - Roma owner James Pallotta believes striker Edin Dzeko holds the key to winning Serie A again.
- Struggling Juventus visits Man City in Champions League Updated: Sep-14-15 8:56 am
MILAN - Juventus faces a daunting trip to Manchester City on Tuesday as last year's Champions League runner-up looks to Europe to help it forget its domestic woes.