- No. 3 Michigan State beats Providence to win Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-30-15 1:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Tom Izzo is no fan of college basketball's new rules that sidelined the two best players from each team in the championship game of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- No. 23 Xavier beats Dayton 90-61 for AdvoCare title Updated: Nov-29-15 7:45 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Xavier turned an impressive second-half surge into a championship.
- Cheatham's big day leads Marquette past Jackson State 80-61 Updated: Nov-29-15 3:44 pm
MILWAUKEE - Haanif Cheatham scored 24 points, Duane Wilson added 16 and Henry Ellenson 15 with 10 rebounds and Marquette cruised to an 80-61 win over Jackson State on Sunday.
- Creighton knocks W. Illinois from ranks of unbeaten, 97-67 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:22 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Khyri Thomas scored 18 points - 14 after halftime - as Creighton sent Western Illinois crashing from the ranks of the unbeaten, 97-67 on Saturday night.
- Seton Hall holds off Georgia for 69-62 win Updated: Nov-28-15 10:14 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Khadeen Carrington tied a career high with 20 points and Isaiah Whitehead scored seven straight in the final minutes to help Seton Hall hold off Georgia for a 69-62 win Saturday night.
- Butler uses big 2nd half to beat SIU-Edwardsville, 89-73 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:44 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kellen Dunham matched a career high with 32 points as Butler cruised past SIU-Edwardsville in the second half to post an 89-73 win Saturday.
- Peak leads Georgetown to 77-47 win over Bryant Updated: Nov-28-15 2:27 pm
WASHINGTON - L.J. Peak scored 20 points and Georgetown rolled to a 77-47 win over Bryant on Saturday.
- No. 11 Arizona falters late in 69-65 loss to Providence Updated: Nov-28-15 2:56 am
FULLERTON, California - Sean Miller had a feeling the Arizona Wildcats were due for a fall.
- Providence upsets No. 11 Arizona 69-65 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-28-15 2:46 am
FULLERTON, California - With three starters in foul trouble, Providence had lost much of its firepower and the lead.
- Brunson, Hart lead No. 8 Villanova over Georgia Tech 69-52 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:33 pm
NEW YORK - For Villanova coach Jay Wright, it was a solid performance. Just not good enough.
- Xavier beats USC to reach AdvoCare title game Updated: Nov-27-15 5:43 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Xavier looks ready to climb higher in the rankings.
- Providence beats Evansville 74-64 in Wooden Updated: Nov-27-15 1:12 am
FULLERTON, California - On a night when his marquee player got off to a sluggish start, Providence coach Ed Cooley was able to get some yeoman efforts from others to get past Evansville in an opening-round game at the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- Brunson scores 18 points, No. 8 Villanova beats Stanford Updated: Nov-26-15 7:54 pm
NEW YORK - Villanova struggled to score and rebound on Thursday night.
- Bluiett scores 15, No. 23 Xavier beat Alabama 64-45 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:09 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla, - Trevon Bluiett scored 15 points, J.P. Macura added 14, and No. 23 Xavier beat Alabama 64-45 in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Thursday.
- Creighton dispatches UMass 97-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:24 am
LAS VEGAS - Geoffrey Groselle scored 20 points with nine rebounds and Creighton dispatched Massachusetts 97-76 in the championship game at the Main Event Tournament at the MGM Grand.
- St. John's get lone win in Maui, 100-93 over Chaminade Updated: Nov-25-15 4:47 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Freshman Federico Mussini scored a season-high 24 points and junior forward Christian Jones had career highs of 17 points and 11 rebounds to help St. John's beat Chaminade 100-93 on Wednesday in the seventh-place game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- St. John's freshman Kassoum Yakwe cleared to play by NCAA Updated: Nov-25-15 4:14 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - St. John's says freshman forward Kassoum Yakwe has been cleared by the NCAA to play immediately.
- No. 13 Indiana bounces back with 83-73 win over St. John's Updated: Nov-25-15 12:35 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Less than 24 hours after a tough, last-second loss, No. 13 Indiana found a way to get back on the winning track.
- Marquette tops Arizona State in OT at Legends Classic 78-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:35 pm
NEW YORK - Henry Ellenson spent portions of Tuesday getting his shin wrapped.
- Creighton pulls away in 2nd half to beat Rutgers 85-75 Updated: Nov-24-15 2:35 am
LAS VEGAS - Cole Huff scored 26 points, and Creighton broke open a close game with 13 consecutive points in the second half to beat Rutgers 85-75 Monday night in the Main Event tournament at the MGM Grand.
- Marquette uses late free throws to nip No. 22 LSU 81-80 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:00 am
NEW YORK - Jajuan Johnson hit the winning free throws with 10.8 seconds remaining and Marquette survived a frenetic finish to defeat No. 22 LSU 81-80 on Monday night in the semifinals of the Legends Classic.
- Bluiett leads No. 23 Xavier over Northern Kentucky 78-66 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:39 pm
CINCINNATI - No. 23 Xavier's first game as a ranked team in four years wasn't up to the Musketeers' standards.
- Kris Dunn shines in Providence's 83-76 win over NJIT Updated: Nov-23-15 8:57 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Kris Dunn had 22 points, 10 rebounds, nine assists and seven steals to help Providence beat NJIT 83-76 on Monday night.
- No. 19 Vanderbilt cruises past St. John's 92-55 in Maui Updated: Nov-23-15 5:36 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings knew his team was ready to compete. He just didn't expect the 19th-ranked Commodores' 92-55 victory over St. John's on Monday in the opening round of the Maui Invitational.
- DePaul beats Norfolk State at Paradise Jam 82-78 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:58 pm
ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands - Tommy Hamilton scored 20 points and blocked Norfolk State's final shot to help DePaul take an 82-78 victory on Monday in the seventh-place game at the Paradise Jam.