- Vermette, Duclair, Domi lead Coyotes to 4-2 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-25-15 11:59 pm
- Kuznetsov, Orlov lead Capitals over Jets 5-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The Alex Ovechkin-led Washington Capitals have often been at their best in high-scoring games.
- Vrbata scores twice, Canucks beats Wild 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Radim Vrbata had just four goals this season for Vancouver before Wednesday. By his own admission, most weren't pretty.
- Malkin scores in OT to lift Penguins over Blues 4-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - All is right with the Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby.
- Lightning win 3rd straight, 2-1 over Kings in SO Updated: Nov-25-15 10:59 pm
- Predators end record scoring drought, beat Sabres 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Mike Fisher and the Nashville Predators were in the midst of a franchise-record scoring drought but felt probability was in their favor.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 am
DALLAS - Craig Anderson didn't need a third straight shutout, though he did need some big third-period saves.
- Ducks' top line roars past Flames 5-3, keeping streak alive Updated: Nov-25-15 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept the streak alive with a phenomenal finish.
- Sharks sign F Dainius Zubrus Updated: Nov-24-15 6:28 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks have signed forward Dainius Zubrus to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Rapid City goalie back from brief NHL call-up Updated: Nov-24-15 10:56 am
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Rookie goaltender Marek Langhamer is back with the Rapid City Rush after a brief call-up to the NHL's Arizona Coyotes.
- McLeod breaks tie in 3rd, Avalanche beat Jets 4-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:53 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was as close to home as Cody McLeod will ever play a National Hockey League game, and he was only happy to oblige his family in attendance and those back home.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Brouwer, Fabbri score in 3rd as Blues rally past Sabres 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
BUFFALO, New York - On a night of odd bounces and missed chances, Robby Fabbri fittingly didn't see his game-winner cross the goal line.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.
- Orlov, Holtby lead Capitals to 1-0 victory over Oilers Updated: Nov-24-15 12:22 am
WASHINGTON - Dmitry Orlov scored the only goal but the Washington Capitals credited Braden Holtby with their victory Monday night.
- Blues forward Stastny set to return after missing 16 games Updated: Nov-23-15 12:57 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Blues forward Paul Stastny will return to the lineup for St. Louis' game at Buffalo on Monday night after missing 16 games with a broken right foot.
- Cammalleri, Schneider lift Devils over Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cory Schneider wasn't worried about beating his former team. All the goalie cared about was helping the New Jersey Devils end their road trip on a positive note.
- Sharks win 6th straight, beat Blue Jackets 5-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:15 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe the San Jose Sharks should petition to play every game on the road this season.
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks to 6-3 victory over Blackhawks Updated: Nov-22-15 2:34 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Coming off a disastrous road trip and teetering toward another third-period collapse, Henrik and Daniel Sedin showed once again why they're the heart and soul of the Vancouver Canucks.
- Niemi gets 2nd shutout and Stars beat Sabres 3-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:43 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi is a man of few words, and sometimes even fewer goals.
- Dubnyk, Wild shut out Predators 4-0 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:11 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Nashville forward James Neal approached Minnesota goaltender Devan Dubnyk near the end of Saturday night's game and told his offseason golf partner he hoped Dubnyk wouldn't post a shutout.
- Pulkkinen scores late in OT to lift Red Wings past Blues Updated: Nov-22-15 12:02 am
ST. LOUIS - Teemu Pulkkinen capped off a big week for the Detroit Red Wings.
- Thorburn's short-handed goal lifts Jets over Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:49 pm
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Chris Thorburn wasn't even supposed to be on the ice, and yet he scored the game-winning goal for the Winnipeg Jets.
- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.