- Offseason moves send Sharks to final after missing playoffs Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - After watching the San Jose Sharks miss the playoffs for the first time in more than a decade, general manager Doug Wilson set out to remake the team last offseason.
- Canucks Sports and Entertainment names Jeff Stipec COO Updated: May-27-16 5:49 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Canucks Sports and Entertainment said Friday that Jeff Stipec is the new chief operating officer of the company that operates the NHL's Vancouver Canucks and Rogers Arena.
- Sharks stars Thornton, Marleau finally reach 1st Cup final Updated: May-27-16 5:30 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau have been linked ever since they went one-two in the 1997 NHL draft to Boston and San Jose.
- Voynov named to Russian roster, status for World Cup unclear Updated: May-27-16 11:19 am
Former Los Angeles Kings defenseman Slava Voynov is no sure thing to play in the World Cup of Hockey despite being named to Russia's final roster on Friday.
- Wild's Parise rehabbing back injury without surgery Updated: May-26-16 6:01 pm
EDINA, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild left wing Zach Parise has been rehabilitating his back injury without surgery, putting him on track to be at full strength by September.
- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues Updated: May-26-16 3:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - A pair of seven-game series wins might have taken a toll on the St. Louis Blues.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 2:30 am
SAN JOSE, California - Two years after their most devastating playoff loss, the San Jose Sharks held their most meaningful celebration.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 1:24 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and the rest of the San Jose Sharks gathered around the Campbell Bowl for a celebratory picture after winning the Western Conference final.
- Panthers send Gudbranson to Canucks for McCann Updated: May-25-16 9:20 pm
- Coyotes hire Anaheim's Segal as COO Updated: May-25-16 3:47 pm
- Blues go back to goalie Brian Elliott for Game 6 Updated: May-24-16 4:30 pm
- Pavelski scores twice, Sharks top Blues to take 3-2 lead Updated: May-24-16 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - All the time Joe Pavelski has spent practicing his stick work has paid off big for the San Jose Sharks.
- Backes, Fabbri in Blues lineup for Game 5 vs. Sharks Updated: May-23-16 8:18 pm
- Blues sticking with Allen in Game 5 against Sharks Updated: May-22-16 5:24 pm
- Blues to make goalie change for Game 4 against Sharks Updated: May-20-16 7:49 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The St. Louis Blues are making a change in goal for Game 4 after losing two straight games in the Western Conference final.
- Coyotes, Tucson make it official: Moving AHL team to city Updated: May-19-16 10:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Hockey is returning to Tucson and the Arizona Coyotes could not be happier about it.
- Hot Tip: Backes excels at deflections for Blues Updated: May-19-16 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - David Backes stood tall in front of the net as long as possible, finally ducking in case he whiffed on the puck with his stick.
- GM ready to be patient expecting Predators to keep improving Updated: May-18-16 4:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - General manager David Poile believes patience might be the remaining ingredient needed for the Nashville Predators to take that "next step."
- Tucson city council approves deal for Coyotes AHL affiliate Updated: May-17-16 11:34 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Tucson City Council has approved a lease agreement for the Arizona Coyotes to move their AHL affiliate to the city.
- Predators sign left wing Justin Kirkland to entry-level deal Updated: May-16-16 1:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators have signed left wing Justin Kirkland to a three-year, entry-level contract.
- Kings agree with coach Darryl Sutter on contract extension Updated: May-13-16 11:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings and coach Darryl Sutter have agreed to a multiyear contract extension that begins in the fall.
- St. Louis Blues stayed course, now reaping benefits Updated: May-13-16 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - After three straight first-round eliminations, Doug Armstrong resisted the temptation to tear it all down.
- Calf sidelines Stars' Seguin in playoffs after Achilles cut Updated: May-13-16 5:39 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Tyler Seguin says he didn't even know he had calf muscles before the All-Star forward from Dallas injured one trying to come back from a cut on his left Achilles tendon.
- Predators feeling pain of team's best run coming up short Updated: May-13-16 2:59 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The longest playoff run in Nashville Predators' history is over.
- Capitals assistant Reirden a 'future head coach' in the NHL Updated: May-13-16 2:42 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Todd Reirden's road to coaching started as a journeyman defenseman playing in the minors for Todd McLellan's Houston Aeros during the 2004-05 NHL lockout.