- Spurs' Parker names cubs at Texas zoo for self, wife, son Updated: Nov-24-15 2:25 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs star Tony Parker had a walk on the wild side this week and has named three African lion cubs at the San Antonio Zoo after his wife, their son and himself.
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over Suns Updated: Nov-24-15 12:40 am
- Spurs snap Grizzlies' four-game winning streak, 92-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs played poorly, were not sharp and heard all about it during a fiery timeout.
- Davis' big game in return lifts Pelicans over Spurs, 104-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - The moment Anthony Davis rose to block LaMarcus Aldridge's 15-foot jump shot marked the beginning of the end for the San Antonio Spurs.
- Gentry: Davis, Asik ready to return for Pelicans vs. Spurs Updated: Nov-20-15 7:13 pm
- Parker scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets for 6th straight Updated: Nov-19-15 12:52 am
SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker has spent the better part of the past 14 seasons tumbling violently to the court after driving headfirst into the paint against a mass of big men for a contested layup or a timely pass.
- Spurs' Manu Ginobili out 2 games with hip issue Updated: Nov-18-15 2:27 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Veteran Spurs guard Manu Ginobili will miss the next two games with hip tightness.
- Leonard leads Spurs to 93-80 win over Trail Blazers Updated: Nov-17-15 12:20 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs turned to a veteran when they needed a burst of energy.
- Aldridge's double-double lifts Spurs over 76ers Updated: Nov-14-15 11:00 pm
- Leonard, Ginobili out for Spurs Updated: Nov-14-15 7:58 pm
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio veterans Kawhi Leonard and Manu Ginobili will both miss the Spurs' game Saturday night against the winless Philadelphia 76ers.
- Aldridge returns and Spurs beat Portland 113-101 Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge said his return to Portland weighed on him.
- Aldridge returns to Portland for the 1st time with Spurs Updated: Nov-12-15 2:28 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge made his first appearance in Portland since leaving the Trail Blazers for San Antonio this summer, leading the Spurs to a 113-101 victory Wednesday.
- Portland's Leonard dislocates shoulder Updated: Nov-12-15 12:30 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland forward Meyers Leonard dislocated his left shoulder Wednesday night during the Trail Blazers' game against the San Antonio Spurs.
- Leonard has 24 points in Spurs' 106-88 win over Kings Updated: Nov-10-15 1:56 am
- NBA star Duncan says ex-financial adviser cost him millions Updated: Nov-09-15 8:05 am
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs star Tim Duncan has filed another lawsuit against a former financial adviser who Duncan contends has cost him millions of dollars in lost investments.
- Leonard scores 23 as Spurs beat Hornets 114-94 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:52 am
SAN ANTONIO - The retooled San Antonio Spurs are learning more about each other every day.
- Beal hits 3 with 0.3 seconds left, Wizards beat Spurs 102-99 Updated: Nov-04-15 9:59 pm
- Ginobili talks his way into playing, despite Pop's rest plan Updated: Nov-02-15 11:32 pm
NEW YORK - Gregg Popovich's plan to rest one of his veterans hit a snag.
- Spurs beat Knicks 94-84, give Duncan milestone win Updated: Nov-02-15 11:27 pm
NEW YORK - He has won more games with the Spurs than any other NBA player with one team, yet Tim Duncan doesn't exactly know what they want from him.
- Aldridge, Spurs hold off Celtics 95-87 Updated: Nov-01-15 7:08 pm
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge is still learning how to play with coach Gregg Popovich's San Antonio Spurs.
- Leonard, Duncan lead Spurs to 102-75 win over Nets Updated: Oct-31-15 12:14 am
SAN ANTONIO - Still trying to find a level of comfort after retooling their roster in the offseason, the San Antonio Spurs turned to what they know best.
- Donovan wins NBA coaching debut, Thunder beat Spurs 112-106 Updated: Oct-29-15 12:28 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Billy Donovan's team executed well in the final minute of his NBA coaching debut.
- Snyder warns against unrealistic expectations for young Jazz Updated: Oct-27-15 8:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The buzz around the Utah Jazz is that of an up-and-coming team ready to make a push into the playoffs after a strong finish to the 2014-15 season. The Jazz, however, are the fourth-youngest team in the league and coach Quin Snyder warns against penciling them into the postseason.
- OKC's Donovan prepares for NBA coaching debut vs. Spurs Updated: Oct-27-15 5:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gregg Popovich 1,022, Billy Donovan 0.
- Kobe Bryant heads group of aging, 37-plus ex-All-Stars Updated: Oct-27-15 3:14 am
Kobe Bryant is still a Los Angeles Laker. NBA fans are anxiously waiting to see what he has left, wondering if this is his last year.