- Northbound I-65 reopens near Elizabethtown Updated: Jul-28-15 8:47 pm
ELIZABETHTOWN, Kentucky - Northbound Interstate 65 lanes north of Elizabethtown have reopened.
- Kentucky temporarily lifts restrictions for utility vehicles Updated: Jul-15-15 3:38 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has lifted some highway restrictions for out-of-state utility vehicles traveling nationally to areas with widespread power outages.
- Lane restrictions added in Hopkins County Updated: Jul-13-15 4:09 am
MADISONVILLE, Kentucky - Traffic is being restricted to one lane in both directions on a stretch of the Pennyrile Parkway in western Kentucky.
- Ky. Couple plead guilty in copper wire thefts along highways Updated: Jul-09-15 10:03 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says a Clark County couple has pleaded guilty in a rash of thefts that stripped copper wire from highway lighting systems.
- Hundreds of Kentucky state engineers get sizable raises Updated: Jul-07-15 2:17 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - About 550 engineers in the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have received raises averaging 20 percent in a plan to curb high turnover and costly contracts for private engineers.