- 2 years after spying flap, US, Brazil seek to turn the page Updated: Jun-30-15 4:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Two years after revelations about U.S. spying frayed ties between their countries, President Barack Obama and visiting Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff publicly closed that chapter Tuesday, declaring that the relationship between the U.S. and Brazil is on an upward swing.
- Paraguay again eliminates Brazil in Copa America quarters Updated: Jun-28-15 12:14 am
CONCEPCION, Chile - Paraguay defeated Brazil 4-3 in a penalty shootout after a 1-1 draw on Saturday to advance to the semifinals of the Copa America, handing the five-time world champions yet another disappointment a year after the humiliating World Cup elimination at home.
- Without Neymar, Brazil beats Venezuela 2-1 to reach last 8 Updated: Jun-21-15 10:08 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Playing without suspended star Neymar, Brazil defeated Venezuela 2-1 Sunday in its final group game to reach the Copa America quarterfinals.
- Brazilian senators fail to meet with Venezuela opposition Updated: Jun-18-15 10:55 pm
CARACAS, Venezuela - Brazilian senators flew into Venezuela on Thursday to try to meet with jailed opposition leaders, but they barely made it past the airport, leading Brazil's government to complain about hostile acts against its lawmakers.
- US returns 7 smuggled snakes to Brazilian government Updated: Jun-17-15 12:32 pm
WASHINGTON - The Justice Department says it's returned to Brazil seven boa constrictors seized in a case of wildlife smuggling.
- Brazil beats Portugal 3-1 on penalties at U20 World Cup Updated: Jun-14-15 3:35 am
HAMILTON, New Zealand - Brazil survived its second-straight penalty shootout, beating Portugal 3-1 Sunday to advance to the semifinals of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup.