- Raiders sign LB Miller, WR Williams Updated: May-27-15 8:13 pm
- Antonio Smith absent from Broncos OTAs amid criminal probe Updated: May-27-15 1:24 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith is absent from the Denver Broncos' organized team activities while prosecutors in Texas investigate a criminal sexual complaint against him.
- QB Christian Ponder makes most of opportunity with Raiders Updated: May-26-15 7:57 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After spending last season mired on the bench in Minnesota, Christian Ponder is happy for any chance he gets to work with the first-team offense.
- What happened at NFL meetings and what it means Updated: May-21-15 2:39 am
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL owners concluded an especially hectic spring meetings by setting up what figures to be a very busy summer and fall.
- Raiders sign cornerback Chimdi Chekwa Updated: May-20-15 7:54 pm
- Raiders QB Derek Carr sidelined in offseason workouts Updated: May-19-15 6:27 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When the Oakland Raiders took the field for the start of their first full-team practice since the NFL draft, there was one notable spectator.
- Land deal closes for planned NFL stadium near Los Angeles Updated: May-19-15 5:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders moved a step closer Tuesday to building a new stadium near Los Angeles after a complex land deal was finalized on a site that could become the home of a shared $1.7 billion venue.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis still considers Oakland top option Updated: May-19-15 4:35 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Raiders owner Mark Davis walked outside the Ritz-Carlton into the throng of protesters and vowed to do all he can to keep his team in Oakland. Even as he and Chargers owner Dean Spanos moved ahead on plans for a stadium project in Southern California.
- Raiders' Del Rio: Deflategate ruling like USC "overreaction" Updated: May-16-15 10:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio is not a fan of the discipline handed down against the New England Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal, likening it to the heavy sanctions received by his alma mater, Southern California, in the NCAA's Reggie Bush investigation.
- Amari Cooper makes good first impression on Raiders Updated: May-08-15 5:53 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Amari Cooper has been preparing for his first NFL practice ever since he was a 5-year-old in the backyard running patterns and catching passes from his buddies.
- Raiders sign 1st round pick Amari Cooper Updated: May-07-15 8:21 pm
- Former Raiders fullback Marv Hubbard dies Updated: May-05-15 11:00 pm
LIVERMORE, California - Marv Hubbard, a bruising fullback who made three Pro Bowls in the early 1970s for the Oakland Raiders, has died. He was 68.