- Site, funding unresolved in Las Vegas NFL stadium plan Updated: May-26-16 4:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - A site for a proposed 65,000-seat retractable-roof stadium in Las Vegas is in question, as funding formulas are still being worked out for the project that could cost up to $1.6 billion.
- Davis: Studies on Raiders move to Las Vegas are 'positive' Updated: May-24-16 6:15 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis says the team has begun conducting market research studies to gather information about a potential move to Las Vegas.
- Broncos still playing the Rodney Dangerfield card Updated: May-18-16 4:52 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's May. OTAs haven't started yet. Training camp isn't even on the horizon. So, it's a good time for NFL teams to talk some trash.
- Raiders 1st-round pick Karl Joseph not ready for practice Updated: May-13-16 7:02 pm
ALAMEDA, California - First-round pick Karl Joseph will have to wait a little bit longer until he can show the Oakland Raiders what he's capable of doing on the field.
- Raiders sign undrafted free agent Greg Townsend Jr. Updated: May-11-16 7:59 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed undrafted free agent defensive end Greg Townsend Jr.
- Raiders sign free-agent DE Damontre Moore Updated: May-10-16 12:29 am
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent defensive end Damontre Moore.
- Raiders DE Mario Edwards says he has been cleared to play Updated: May-06-16 5:31 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Mario Edwards Jr. says he has been cleared to play again after being sidelined last season by a neck injury.
- AP Source: Raiders decline 5th-year option on CB DJ Hayden Updated: May-02-16 4:58 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have declined their fifth-year option on cornerback DJ Hayden.
- Raiders trade up to select QB Connor Cook in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:43 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie was schooled in the draft by Ron Wolf during his long tenure in the front office in Green Bay.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Raiders give Mexico a taste of the NFL during draft days Updated: Apr-30-16 6:41 pm
- Raiders select defensive end Jihad Ward in 2nd round Updated: Apr-29-16 10:37 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Jihad Ward's path to the NFL included spending two years in junior college and a rare position change - moving from safety and wide receiver to the defensive line.
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.