- Raiders excited about upgraded facilities Updated: Aug-26-15 7:50 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders finally have a state-of-the-art training facility even if they are still searching for a permanent home.
- Raiders sign S Taylor Mays, was cut by Lions Updated: Aug-26-15 2:27 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent safety Taylor Mays.
- Developer: Raiders stadium in Oakland, California, feasible Updated: Aug-25-15 10:13 pm
OAKLAND, California - A San Diego businessman says his latest plan for a new Raiders stadium in the city of Oakland has a 50-50 chance of succeeding, but he's revealing little else about it.
- Raiders coaching staff has impressive playing credentials Updated: Aug-24-15 1:56 pm
NAPA, California - The Oakland Raiders added an impressive group this offseason. They brought in 10 men who combined for 102 years of playing experience with 15 Pro Bowl appearances, five All-Pro selections and one Hall of Fame induction.
- Vikings rally after storm delay, top Raiders 20-12 Updated: Aug-23-15 1:12 am
- Raiders' line benefits from addition of Rodney Hudson Updated: Aug-19-15 7:33 pm
NAPA, California - Derek Carr was only on the field for two series in the Raiders' preseason-opening win over the St. Louis Rams. That was more than enough time for the second-year quarterback to realize how much better his supporting cast is.
- Raiders counting on Latavius Murray to revive running game Updated: Aug-18-15 10:42 pm
NAPA, California - Whether it was because of injuries his first year or a lack of trust from his coaches last season, Latavius Murray has been more of a spectator than a participant since joining the Oakland Raiders.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Los Angeles stadium could bring shift in NFL divisions Updated: Aug-17-15 9:09 pm
- Raiders WR Rod Streater returns to practice Updated: Aug-16-15 5:11 pm
NAPA, California - When Rod Streater went down with a season-ending broken foot last September, he left behind a wide receiver group on the Oakland Raiders that was extremely thin.
- Chargers announce 4-year extension for Philip Rivers Updated: Aug-16-15 12:42 am
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
- Rams' Bates has MCL knee sprain Updated: Aug-15-15 8:53 pm
UNDATED - St. Louis Rams special teams player Daren Bates will be out about a month with a MCL knee sprain sustained in the preseason opener.
- Police chief fired after detainment of Nate Allen Updated: Aug-15-15 11:46 am
FORT MYERS, Florida - A southwest Florida police chief has been fired for the wrongful detainment of Oakland Raiders safety Nate Allen.
- Carr to Cooper leads Raiders to 18-3 exhibition win vs. Rams Updated: Aug-15-15 3:25 am
OAKLAND, California - Derek Carr took little time to build up his rapport with rookie receiver Amari Cooper.
- Woodhead scores TD in return to Bolts, who beat 'Boys 17-7 Updated: Aug-14-15 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - It didn't take long for Danny Woodhead to remind the San Diego Chargers and their fans of what they missed most of the 2014 season.
- Rams extend California trip for workouts with Cowboys Updated: Aug-13-15 7:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - Spending extra time in California practicing against the Cowboys might seem as if it's an ominous sign to St. Louis Rams fans fearful their team will leave for the West Coast after this season.
- Amari Cooper plays down exhibition debut for Raiders Updated: Aug-12-15 5:35 pm
NAPA, California - Amari Cooper is willing to let other people get excited about his exhibition debut for the Oakland Raiders.
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon confident in St. Louis as 'NFL city' Updated: Aug-12-15 2:05 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon remains confident in St. Louis as an NFL city, even if Rams owner Stan Kroenke succeeds in moving his franchise back to Los Angeles.
- Raiders rookie tight end makes camp debut Updated: Aug-11-15 11:03 pm
NAPA, California - Clive Walford practiced for the first time in training camp with the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday.
- NFL owners hear presentations for Los Angeles stadiums Updated: Aug-11-15 7:36 pm
SCHAUMBURG, Illinois - Three NFL teams. Billions of dollars in play. One big opportunity.
- Carr gets receiving help in year 2 with Raiders Updated: Aug-09-15 5:15 pm
NAPA, California - For all the good that Derek Carr accomplished as a rookie starting 16 games at quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, there was one glaring negative: The inability to get the ball downfield.
- Taiwan Jones making another position switch for Raiders Updated: Aug-08-15 10:45 pm
NAPA, California - Taiwan Jones is making another position switch.
- Raiders wide receiver Tim Brown enters Hall of Fame Updated: Aug-08-15 9:05 pm
CANTON, Ohio - Tim Brown's last catch was a winner.
- Woodson still going strong for Raiders at age 38 Updated: Aug-07-15 6:59 pm
NAPA, California - Charles Woodson is showing few signs of slowing down even at age 38.
- Trent Richardson returns to practice for Raiders Updated: Aug-06-15 6:00 pm
NAPA, California - Trent Richardson looked at his opportunity in Oakland as a fresh start after the once-heralded running back prospect struggled for two years in Indianapolis.