- Oklahoma St. shoots past Long Beach St. for 2nd time, 79-73 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:41 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Leyton Hammonds scored 20 points off the bench and hot-shooting Oklahoma State earned its second win over Long Beach State in five days, 79-73 Friday night.
- Koulechov with 18 points, Rice beats UC Riverside 87-81 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:17 pm
HOUSTON - Egor Koulechov scored 18 points and Rice beat UC Riverside 87-81 on Friday night.
- Best, Ndiaye lead UC Irvine past Boston College 80-67 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:33 pm
FULLERTON, California - UC Irvine thought it let one get away in losing its opening game of the Wooden Legacy tournament. Facing an ACC team on Friday might not have seemed like the best way to rebound, considering the Anteaters had never beaten a team from that Power Five conference.
- Boise State hands UC Irvine first loss, 71-64 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:46 pm
FULLERTON, California - Anthony Drmic scored 21 points and Boise State beat UC Irvine 71-64 on Thursday in the opener of the Wooden Legacy tournament.
- UC Santa Barbara beats San Francisco 68-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Gabe Vincent scored 18 first-half points with four 3-pointers and UC Santa Barbara held on to beat San Francisco 68-61 on Wednesday night after leading by 25 at halftime.
- Loyola Marymount holds on to beat CS Northridge 82-80 in OT Updated: Nov-25-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Joshua Spiers scored five of his 24 points in overtime and Loyola Marymount held on to beat Cal State Northridge 82-80 on Wednesday night.
- Washington cruises past Division II Golden Eagles 74-57 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:04 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Cal State-Los Angeles agreed to play Washington State largely for the paycheck, but it was the Cougars who cashed in big on the basketball court Tuesday evening.
- Demps secures Sacramento State's 84-79 win over UC Davis Updated: Nov-25-15 12:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Cody Demps made seven straight free throws down the stretch to secure Sacramento State's 84-79 win over UC Davis on Tuesday night.
- UC Riverside beats Delaware State 81-55 behind Thomas Updated: Nov-25-15 12:15 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Jaylen Bland and Gentrey Thomas each scored 16 points and UC Riverside beat Delaware State 81-55 Tuesday night in the second round of the Roundball Showcase.
- Coggins leads Cal State-Fullerton over Southern Utah 80-66 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:22 pm
CEDAR CITY, Utah - Tre Coggins scored 25 points, with five 3-pointers, and Cal State-Fullerton beat Southern Utah 80-66 on Tuesday.
- Nelson has 20 points, UC Irvine beats Santa Clara 79-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:23 am
IRVINE, California - Luke Nelson nailed 4 of 5 from long range for 20 points to lead UC Irvine to a dominating 79-61 win over Santa Clara in the opening of the Wooden Legacy on Monday night.
- USC cruises past Cal State Northridge 96-61 for 4-0 start Updated: Nov-23-15 11:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Four games into the season, Southern California's three-guard rotation is on a roll.
- Jankovic, Valdes lead Hawaii past Nicholls State, 99-74 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:01 am
HONOLULU - Stefan Jankovic scored 22 points and Aaron Valdes added 20 more as Hawaii rolled to a 99-44 win over Nicholls State Sunday night.
- Oklahoma State survives wild finish in 82-77 win Updated: Nov-22-15 10:03 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford called over sophomore guard Tyree Griffin for a hallway hug.
- Cal Poly upends UMBC 78-65 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:31 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Joel Awich scored 18 points, Ridge Shipley added 15 on five 3-pointers, and Cal Poly beat the University of Maryland, Baltimore County 78-65 on Sunday.
- Watson, Derksen help San Francisco beat UC Riverside 58-57 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:36 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Devin Watson hit four free throws in the final 43 seconds and hit Tim Derksen for a layup with 3.7 seconds left to lift San Francisco over UC Riverside 58-57 Saturday night.
- Oregon State eases by UC Santa Barbara 71-59 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:18 pm
SANTA BARBARA, California - Gary Payton II made three of Oregon State's 10 3-pointers and finished with 21 points to help the Beavers beat UC Santa Barbara 71-59 on Saturday night.
- Brooks leads Cal State Fullerton over San Diego 67-55 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:37 pm
FULLERTON, California - Malcolm Brooks scored 16 points and Cal State Fullerton beat San Diego 67-55 on Saturday night.
- Cal Poly fends off Austin Peay 73-64 in Maui Jim tourney Updated: Nov-21-15 7:06 pm
GREELY, Colorado - Joel Awich scored 19 points - with a couple of key baskets - as Cal Poly defeated Austin Peay 73-64 in the first round of the Maui Jim Invitational at Northern Colorado's court Saturday.
- Shayok, Perrantes help No. 6 Virginia to 87-52 victory Updated: Nov-21-15 12:05 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett was simply looking for small steps forward at the Charleston Classic. His sixth-ranked Cavaliers have showed much more.
- UC Riverside beats Santa Clara 77-63 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:21 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Jaylen Bland and Secean Johnson scored 20 points apiece and UC Riverside beat Santa Clara 77-63 on Thursday night.
- Faust, Jones lead Long Beach State to 80-77 victory Updated: Nov-19-15 9:15 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Nick Faust scored 16 points and Branford Jones hit two crucial foul shots as Long Beach State outlasted Seton Hall 80-77 at the Charleston Classic on Thursday night.
- Cal State Northridge runs away from Vanguard, 72-52 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Olalekan Ajayi scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, and Cal State Northridge defeated Vanguard 72-52 on Wednesday night.
- Cal Poly pulls away late to beat D-II CS Monterey Bay 71-62 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:14 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Joel Awich scored 17 points and made a key 3-pointer to help Cal Poly beat Division II Cal State Monterey Bay 71-62 on Wednesday night.
- UC Davis beats Div. II Fresno Pacific 76-46 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:12 am
DAVIS, California - Josh Fox scored 21 points with four rebounds as UC Davis beat Division II Fresno Pacific 76-46 on Wednesday night.