- Bobbitt leads Hawaii past Irvine 74-52 in Big West showdown Updated: Feb-12-16 3:08 am
HONOLULU - Roderick Bobbitt hit six 3-pointers and scored 23 points with six rebounds and seven assists and Hawaii defeated UC Irvine 74-52 on Thursday night in a showdown for first place in the Big West.
- Faust's 21 helps Long Beach State hold off Cal Poly, 73-70 Updated: Feb-12-16 1:06 am
LONG BEACH, California - Nick Faust scored 21 points and Long Beach State held off Cal Poly down the stretch to score a 73-70 Big West Conference battle Thursday night and avenge a double-overtime loss to the Mustangs in mid-January.
- UC Santa Barbara defeats UC Davis 72-66 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:15 am
DAVIS, California - Michael Bryson scored 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead UC Santa Barbara to a 72-66 win over UC Davis on Thursday night.
- CSUN rallies to beat Cal State-Fullerton 75-67 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Tre Hale-Edmerson and Jerron Wilbut combined to score 25 of their 29 points in the second half to help Cal State Northridge rally and beat Cal State-Fullerton 75-67 Wednesday night.
- Lemar lifts UC Davis to a 50-49 win over UC Riverside Updated: Feb-07-16 12:43 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Josh Fox scored 16 points and Brynton Lemar hit a jumper with two seconds left to give UC Davis a 50-49 win over UC Riverside on Saturday night.
- Hawaii rolls past Cal Poly in second half for 75-60 win Updated: Feb-07-16 12:41 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Stefan Jankovic scored 19 points, hauled in 10 rebounds and Hawaii rolled to a 75-60 win over Cal Poly on Saturday night.
- UC Santa Barbara roars past CS Fullerton in 2nd half, 81-68 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:12 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Michael Bryson and Gabe Vincent combined to score 45 points and UC Santa Barbara roared back from a seven-point halftime deficit to post an 81-68 victory over CS Fullerton Saturday night.
- Faust helps Long Beach State top CS Northridge 81-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:50 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Nick Faust continued his hot shooting hand, scoring 27 points to help Long Beach State edge CS Northridge 81-76 on Saturday.
- Valdes hits key bucket, Hawaii beats UC-Santa Barbara 76-64 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:33 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Aaron Valdes scored 18 points and Hawaii shook off UC Santa Barbara 76-64 on Thursday night, rebounding from its first conference loss this season.
- Cal State Fullerton holds off UC Davis 61-57 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:14 am
FULLERTON, California - Khalil Ahmad scored 19 points, including a pair of late free throws, to help Cal State Fullerton beat UC Davis 61-57 on Thursday night.
- UC Irvine holds on for 78-72 win over Cal Poly in OT Updated: Feb-04-16 12:48 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Mamadou Ndiaye made a 3-point play with 36 seconds to go in overtime to give UC Irvine the lead for good in a 78-72 win over Cal Poly on Wednesday night.
- Late turnovers help CS Northridge edge UC Riverside 73-71 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
RIVERSIDE, California - Micheal Warren had 25 points, and Cal State Northridge built a big first-half lead and held on to beat UC Riverside 73-71 on Wednesday night.
- Long Beach State beats UC Santa Barbara in overtime 80-70 Updated: Jan-29-16 1:29 am
LONG BEACH, California - Nick Faust scored a career-high 34 points with eight rebounds and Long Beach State beat UC Santa Barbara 80-70 in overtime on Thursday night.
- UC Irvine rolls to 73-63 win over Cal State Northridge Updated: Jan-28-16 12:54 am
NORTHRIDGE, California - Mamadou Ndiaye and Luke Nelson scored 14 points apiece as UC Irvine notched its seventh straight win, rolling to a 73-63 victory over Cal State Northridge on Wednesday night.
- Hawaii beats UC Davis 78-62 for eighth straight win Updated: Jan-24-16 2:16 am
HONOLULU - Stefan Jankovic scored 22 points on 8-of-11 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to help Hawaii win its eighth straight on Saturday night, 78-62 over UC Davis.
- Morgan scores 17 points, Cal Poly beats CS Fullerton 83-75 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:36 pm
FULLERTON, California - Reese Morgan scored 17 points, shooting 11 of 12 from the line, and Cal Poly beat Cal State Fullerton 83-75 on Saturday.
- UC Riverside ends long losing streak to Long Beach St. 74-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:21 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - Taylor Johns scored 26 points and made critical plays late to lead UC Riverside to a 74-72 victory over Long Beach State on Saturday.
- UC Santa Barbara races past CS Northridge in 74-61 win Updated: Jan-23-16 9:18 pm
SANTA BARBARA, California - Michael Bryson scored 19 points and had six rebounds as UC Santa Barbara controlled the second half to defeat Cal State Northridge 74-61 Saturday night.
- Wilbut's late 3 lifts CS Northridge over Cal Poly 76-74 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:29 am
NORTHRIDGE, California - Jerron Wilbut scored 15 points, including the game-winning 3-pointer, and CS Northridge beat Cal Poly 76-74 on Thursday night.
- UC Davis sneaks past UC Riverside in final minute, 58-55 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:26 am
DAVIS, California - Darius Graham and Josh Fox combined to score 41 points and UC Davis held off UC Riverside, 58-55 in a Big West Conference battle Thursday night.
- UC Irvine beats Cal State Fullerton 72-59 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:40 am
IRVINE, California - Jaron Martin had career highs of six 3-pointers and 22 points and UC Irvine beat Cal State Fullerton 72-59 on Wednesday night.
- Long Beach State beats UC Santa Barbara 77-67 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:08 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Justin Bibbins scored a career-high 25 points and made all five of his 3-point attempts Wednesday night, and Long Beach State beat UC Santa Barbara 77-67.
- Cal Poly overtakes Long Beach State 96-92 in double OT Updated: Jan-17-16 2:16 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Brian Bennett scored 21 points, including the go-ahead free throw, to lift Cal Poly to a 96-92 double overtime win over Long Beach State on Saturday night.
- Bland scores 24, UC Riverside beats CS Northridge 75-72 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:44 am
LOS ANGELES - Jaylen Bland tied a career high with seven 3-pointers and finished with 24 points to help UC Riverside beat Cal State Northridge 75-72 Saturday night.
- Hawaii beats Cal State Fullerton 86-79 in OT Updated: Jan-16-16 11:51 pm
FULLERTON, California - Stefan Jankovic scored 21 points including a 3-pointer that tied the game and sent it into overtime as Hawaii beat Cal State Fullerton 86-79 on Saturday night.