- Attorney General: ND crime per capita up 4.4 percent in 2014 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:06 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's crime rate per capita last year rose 4.4 percent from 2013, due in part to a "worrisome" record increase in illegal drug activity in the state, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said Wednesday.
- Weekend pickup rollover kills 23-year-old Williston man Updated: Jul-27-15 6:02 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A weekend rollover in northwest North Dakota killed a 23-year-old Williston man.
- Patrol names Tioga resident who died after one-car crash Updated: Jul-23-15 7:40 pm
TIOGA, North Dakota - The state Highway Patrol has identified an 84-year-old North Dakotan who died after a single-vehicle crash Sunday.
- Court agrees with tossing strict North Dakota abortion law Updated: Jul-22-15 5:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal appeals court agreed Wednesday that one of the nation's most restrictive abortion laws is unconstitutional - a North Dakota statute banning abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected as early as six weeks into a pregnancy.
- New US Highway 83 bypass will include added flood protection Updated: Jul-13-15 8:32 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The planned expansion to four lanes of all portions of the U.S Highway 83 bypass around the west side of Minot will include intersection improvements and flood protection measures.
- 75-year-old man dies when semi strikes bike on Highway 46 Updated: Jul-11-15 11:58 am
ALFRED, North Dakota - A 75 year-old man is dead after a semi hit his bicycle on Highway 46 just east of Alfred in Stutsman County.
- Supreme Court rejects appeal in Fargo murder-for-hire scheme Updated: Jul-02-15 7:16 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court has rejected another appeal by an Oklahoma man convicted of hiring a hit man to kill his son-in-law in North Dakota.
- North Dakota lawmaker defends Facebook post on gay marriage Updated: Jul-01-15 12:07 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota Republican state lawmaker is defending a Facebook post in which he called the recent Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage a victory for the mentally ill.
- July 1 brings more dollars for oil-impacted ND communities Updated: Jun-30-15 5:14 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - July will bring more tax revenue from oil and gas production to some North Dakota communities to help them deal with the impacts of energy development.
- Bismarck man charged in crash that killed 2 in Mandan Updated: Jun-30-15 5:41 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man has been charged in connection to a head-on crash on the Bismarck Expressway in Mandan that killed two people.
- ND unlikely to extend anti-discrimination protection to gays Updated: Jun-29-15 4:37 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - David Hamilton and his husband, Bernie Erickson, say they're "thrilled" the U.S. Supreme Court has allowed gay marriage nationally, but the Fargo couple believes anti-discrimination protections for gays and lesbians are still lacking in North Dakota.