- AG: NDSU group violated state's open meetings laws Updated: Jun-02-15 12:06 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem (STEHN'-juhm) says the North Dakota State University Development Foundation and Alumni Association violated the state's open meetings law.
- Court: Man ousted by curling club can take case to overtime Updated: Jun-01-15 5:46 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man who is protesting his dismissal from North Dakota curling club has won the right to take his case into overtime.
- ND Legislature to come back to resolve employee benefits Updated: May-29-15 1:55 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Legislature will reconvene next month to settle an unresolved measure that affects public employee benefits, the Senate majority leader said Friday.
- ND panel to select study topics for 2017 Legislature Updated: May-27-15 6:20 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Some North Dakota lawmakers will be back at the Capitol selecting study topics that could spur legislation for the 2017 Legislature.
- Scam artists claiming to be from attorney general's office Updated: May-26-15 2:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem (STEHN'-juhm) is alerting North Dakota residents about scam artists claiming to be calling from his office.
- Crop dusting plane crashes after hitting power line Updated: May-26-15 1:17 am
CASSELTON, North Dakota - Authorities say a crop dusting plane crashed near a small eastern North Dakota airport after hitting a power line, injuring the pilot.
- Attorney general warning North Dakotans of phone scam Updated: May-23-15 4:59 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenhjem is warning citizens about scam artists who are calling North Dakotans and claiming to be from his office.
- ND governor uses veto on university system restrictions Updated: May-18-15 10:54 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has vetoed a handful of bills, two weeks after the North Dakota Legislature adjourned.
- ND DOT using 3-D hologram tool to stress seat belt use Updated: May-16-15 2:05 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The state Department of Transportation is using a new educational tool to stress the importance of wearing a seat belt.
- AG Stenehjem bans Colorado contractor from working in state Updated: May-15-15 5:54 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has issued a cease and desist order banning a Colorado contractor from doing business in North Dakota.
- New North Dakota governor's home design likely by end-year Updated: May-15-15 10:13 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A design for a new $5 million North Dakota governor's residence should be in place by Dec. 1, officials say.
- Attorney general: Florida company can't do business in ND Updated: May-14-15 6:32 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has banned a Florida company from doing business in the state.
- Attorney general: City council violated open meetings law Updated: May-14-15 5:03 pm
BENEDICT, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem says a city council in north central North Dakota violated open meetings law by asking the public to leave while it discussed a contentious issue.
- North Dakota Supreme Court acts against 2 attorneys Updated: May-12-15 12:19 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court is taking action against two attorneys.
- Highway Patrol effort aimed at construction zone safety Updated: May-10-15 2:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Highway Patrol troopers are working overtime to enhance safety in construction zones.
- Supreme Court: Warrantless drug-sniffing dogs OK in condos Updated: May-06-15 6:53 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The North Dakota Supreme Court says it's OK for police to bring drug-sniffing dogs into privately owned condominiums without a warrant.
- Number of North Dakota lobbyists down despite record budget Updated: May-06-15 2:04 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The number of lobbyists registered for North Dakota's 64th legislative session was down significantly compared to the last three sessions.