- Red Sox beat Yankees 8-7 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-01-16 11:37 pm
- Yankees' hitting struggles on display in 8-0 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-01-16 12:30 am
BOSTON - The New York Yankees have had all kind of trouble scoring runs in the opening month of the season.
- Buchholz, Red Sox struggle in 5-3 loss to Braves Updated: Apr-29-16 12:31 am
BOSTON - Clay Buchholz struggled with his control when he needed it most and his teammates' timing wasn't much better.
- Braves end 8-game slide, beat Red Sox 5-3 behind Markakis Updated: Apr-29-16 12:12 am
BOSTON - Atlanta hitters got to Clay Buchholz early and never let up as the Braves pieced together a rare victory.
- Braves' HR drought ends, losing streak doesn't in 9-4 loss Updated: Apr-27-16 11:54 pm
BOSTON - The power-starved Atlanta Braves finally hit one out. Now, they've just got to find a way to start winning some games again.
- David Price fans 14 as Red Sox embarrass Braves, 11-4 Updated: Apr-26-16 10:54 pm
ATLANTA - David Price had a simple summary of his domination of the overmatched Atlanta Braves.
- Bradley, Bosox win in 12 vs Astros after Kimbrel blows save Updated: Apr-25-16 2:24 am
- Buchholz allows grand slam as Astros beat Red Sox 8-3 Updated: Apr-23-16 9:02 pm
HOUSTON - Clay Buchholz didn't regret what pitch he threw to Colby Rasmus with the bases loaded in the fifth inning on Saturday.
- How to watch baseball online in 2016 Updated: Apr-22-16 12:02 pm
NEW YORK - It's a little easier to watch baseball online this year, though no one would call it safe at home quite yet.
- Rays top season high for runs, beat Red Sox 12-8 Updated: Apr-21-16 6:49 pm
BOSTON - Curt Casali is a lifetime .198 hitter who was holding down the No. 9 spot in the batting order for the Tampa Bay Rays, the lowest-scoring team in baseball.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: House Republicans solve flag fight_coins Updated: Apr-21-16 6:21 pm
WASHINGTON - House Republicans sidestepped the divisive fight over displays of the Confederate battle flag at the U.S. Capitol with plans to put up state coins instead.
- ESPN fires former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling as analyst Updated: Apr-21-16 12:40 am
Curt Schilling helped the Boston Red Sox end an 86-year championship drought and then immediately started squandering the goodwill he had earned.
- Boston shortstop Bogaerts leaves with tight left quadriceps Updated: Apr-20-16 9:12 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts has left Wednesday night's game against Tampa Bay in the sixth inning due to tightness in his left quadriceps.
- RHP Joe Kelly placed on DL after leaving start Tuesday Updated: Apr-20-16 5:56 pm
BOSTON - The Red Sox have placed right-hander Joe Kelly on the 15-day disabled list on Wednesday, a day after he left his start with a shoulder impingement.
- Ex-Red Sox President Lucchino named chairman of Jimmy Fund Updated: Apr-20-16 10:48 am
BOSTON - Former Boston Red Sox president and one-time cancer patient Larry Lucchino has been named chairman of the Jimmy Fund.
- Red Sox RHP Kelly leaves with right shoulder impingement Updated: Apr-19-16 8:38 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox right-hander Joe Kelly left a game Tuesday night against the Tampa Bay Rays in the first inning with a right shoulder impingement.
- Blue Jays rally in 8th to beat Red Sox 4-3 on Patriots' Day Updated: Apr-18-16 3:33 pm
BOSTON - Toronto manager John Gibbons knew Boston had its bullpen lined up.
- Red Sox 3B Sandoval to see Andrews about shoulder Updated: Apr-15-16 5:43 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox third baseman Pablo Sandoval is scheduled to see orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews on Monday for a second opinion on his strained left shoulder.
- Orioles finally lose after 7 straight wins, fall to Red Sox Updated: Apr-14-16 12:03 am
BOSTON - The Baltimore Orioles were overdue for a game like this.
- Red Sox honor retiring DH David Ortiz before home opener Updated: Apr-11-16 6:33 pm
BOSTON - The Red Sox asked their fans to imagine a world without David Ortiz, then spent the rest of the day reminding the city what he has meant to the franchise.
- Red Sox fan Stephen King grumbles about Fenway safety nets Updated: Apr-11-16 12:11 pm
BOSTON - One of the most famous season-ticket holders of the Boston Red Sox is grumbling about new safety netting at Fenway Park meant to protect fans from foul balls and flying bats.
- Protester hands out leaflets outside Red Sox home opener Updated: Apr-11-16 11:54 am
BOSTON - Fans attending the Boston Red Sox home opener on Monday are being met by a protest designed to call attention to the victims of sexual abuse by a former team employee.
- Donaldson homers as Blue Jays beat Red Sox 3-0 Updated: Apr-10-16 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Marco Estrada came off the disabled list and promptly put a stop to a Blue Jays losing streak.
- Jays' Estrada comes off 15-day DL to face Red Sox Updated: Apr-10-16 12:02 pm
TORONTO - Right-hander Marco Estrada is coming off the 15-day disabled list to make his season debut against the Boston Red Sox.
- Bautista homers twice but Red Sox beat Blue Jays 8-4 Updated: Apr-09-16 5:52 pm
TORONTO - Jose Bautista had a big day at the plate and a bad day in the outfield.