- Democrat Hensley enters Missouri attorney general's race Updated: Jul-31-15 3:51 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Cass County prosecutor Teresa Hensley says she's seeking the Democratic nomination for Missouri attorney general, which had briefly become a one-candidate race when Scott Sifton dropped out to seek re-election to the state Senate.
- Sifton drops out of race for Missouri attorney general Updated: Jul-30-15 6:25 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic state Sen. Scott Sifton said Thursday that he's dropping out of next year's race for Missouri attorney general and instead will seek re-election to the Senate.
- Missouri governor's race no mirror of White House contest Updated: Jul-26-15 12:14 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A well-known and well-funded Democrat, opposite a field loaded with an array of Republican candidates. The contest to become Missouri's next governor may seem similar to the White House race, but experts say important differences will affect it.
- GOP attorney Hawley to run for Missouri attorney general Updated: Jul-23-15 7:32 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Republican attorney and University of Missouri School of Law associate professor Josh Hawley announced plans Thursday to run for state attorney general.
- Missouri attorney general sues Kansas City area auto shop Updated: Jul-09-15 4:38 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Missouri Attorney General office's has filed a civil lawsuit against the owners of a Kansas City area auto repair business.