- PLAYOFF PULSE: Final 4 field falls into place for committee Updated: Nov-29-15 2:18 am
The College Football Playoff selection committee is set up to have a pretty easy championship weekend.
- Michigan State takes division with 55-16 rout of Penn State Updated: Nov-28-15 8:53 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook began waving his arms, motioning for the crowd to yell louder.
- Buckeyes beat Michigan 42-13, but lose spot in title game Updated: Nov-28-15 7:42 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Ohio State crushed its rival and cruised home, crossing the border and hoping for the best.
- No. 12 Michigan routed 42-13 by No. 8 Ohio State Updated: Nov-28-15 5:58 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh has revived Michigan's football program. He still has work to do to help the Wolverines beat their rivals.
- Cook starts for Michigan State with division on the line Updated: Nov-28-15 3:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook returned to the lineup for No. 6 Michigan State, starting Saturday's game against Penn State after missing last weekend's victory with a shoulder injury.
- Ohio State and Michigan have combined for many memories Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - When Ohio State plays Michigan for the 112th time, Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh will begin a chapter in perhaps college football's greatest rivalry.
- Houston off to 10-1 start in first year under Tom Herman Updated: Nov-25-15 3:19 pm
HOUSTON - It had been a long time since Tom Herman lost a game.
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- Ohio State offense lacks punch, with Michigan up next Updated: Nov-24-15 4:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Fans in a chilly and wet Ohio Stadium on Saturday got to see a two-quarterback system work - not to perfection, but good enough to defeat a ranked opponent.
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments Updated: Nov-23-15 4:10 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott apologized for the critical comments he made about play calling after the Michigan State game and says it was the wrong time to make it known he would not be returning to school next season.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: Moving on from Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-15 4:36 am
A season's worth of skepticism about Ohio State was validated in a loss to Michigan State and the Buckeyes are no longer in the conversation to be No. 1.
- Elliott says he is out after Ohio State upset by Michigan St Updated: Nov-21-15 11:04 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ezekiel Elliott played his last game at Ohio Stadium on Saturday. Carrying the ball 12 times during a wet and windy last-second loss was not how he planned to go out.
- No. 9 Michigan State beats No. 2 Ohio State 17-14 on late FG Updated: Nov-21-15 9:39 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The last place Michael Geiger, all 5-foot-8 and 185 pounds of him, wanted to end up was at the bottom of a pile of Michigan State football players.
- Ailing grandson of former Michigan coach honored by rivals Updated: Nov-20-15 3:54 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The grandson of former Michigan football coach Lloyd Carr is bringing together the Wolverines' biggest rivals as he enters hospice.
- Spartans to be challenged again by Ohio State's speed, power Updated: Nov-19-15 6:40 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Mark Dantonio responded with a quip and a smile when asked if Michigan State's matchup against Ohio State feels similar to last season's game.
- Ohio State's Bosa drawing triple teams from opponents Updated: Nov-19-15 2:53 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Joey Bosa's highlight reel for No. 2 Ohio State could be affectionately titled "Three Men and a Bosa."
- Ohio St. can enhance resume, knock Spartans out of East race Updated: Nov-19-15 2:35 am
Some things to watch in the Big Ten during Week 12 of the season:
- Most ex-Wolverines don't want Ohio St. help in Big Ten race Updated: Nov-19-15 2:15 am
No Michigan Man worth his salt would ever want help from Ohio State to win a Big Ten championship.
- Senior class started turnaround for Ohio State Updated: Nov-18-15 8:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer has a bond with each of his departing senior classes, but the group playing its final game in Ohio Stadium on Saturday has a special meaning for the Ohio State coach.
- Cook says shoulder is fine with Ohio State game looming Updated: Nov-17-15 6:13 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook insists he'll be ready to play this weekend and his shoulder won't be a problem.
- No. 2 Ohio State hopes its best is yet to come in last games Updated: Nov-16-15 6:02 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The defending national champions are still an enigma to many, including themselves.
- No. 2 Ohio State runs past Illinois 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - J.T. Barrett was back from his one-game suspension, and some of his best plays turned out to be handoffs to Ezekiel Elliott.
- College Football Today Updated: Nov-14-15 10:14 pm
- Video shows Barrett telling cops he's the Ohio State QB Updated: Nov-12-15 7:58 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett initially told a Columbus police officer he hadn't been drinking the night he was arrested for impaired driving and asked for a way out because he was the Buckeyes quarterback, according to dash cam video of the arrest released Thursday.
- TOUGH CALLS: 5 tricky scenarios for playoff committee Updated: Nov-12-15 5:02 pm
If you are the type of person who wants the College Football Playoff selection committee's job to be as difficult as possible then you should root for these scenarios to play out over the next four weeks.