- Overhaul begins on Pueblo section of Interstate 25 Updated: Jul-02-15 1:01 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Work is under way this week to give one of Colorado's oldest freeways an overhaul.
- CDOT says I-70 improvements lowered traffic fatalities Updated: Jul-02-15 5:05 am
DENVER - Colorado Department of Transportation officials say efforts to reduce traffic along the Interstate 70 mountain corridor this winter resulted in fewer injuries and deaths and shorter delays.
- Builder chosen for flood repairs to Big Thompson Canyon road Updated: Jun-12-15 2:08 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - State transportation officials have chosen Kiewit Infrastructure to help design and build up to $140 million in flood repairs to U.S. 34 in the Big Thompson Canyon west of Loveland.
- Traffic monitoring blimp to be tested over Denver area Updated: Jun-09-15 8:22 am
DENVER - Colorado is testing out using a helium-filled blimp to monitor traffic on roadways.
- Some choose to shovel themselves through Independence Pass Updated: Jun-05-15 5:06 am
ASPEN, Colorado - With late-season storms still dropping precipitation in the Colorado mountains, some motorists have chosen to shovel their own way through Independence Pass rather than waiting for road crews.
- Colorado State Patrol cracks down on distracted driving Updated: Jun-04-15 9:33 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - As part of a yearlong campaign to eradicate distracted driving, Colorado State Patrol is increasing enforcement of the no texting law and adding patrols to look for distracted drivers.