- Colorado to begin Memorial Day crackdown on drunken driving Updated: May-27-16 2:26 am
DENVER - Colorado authorities will be stepping up their drunken driving enforcement during the Memorial Day weekend.
- Mount Evans set to partially re-open on Friday Updated: May-24-16 1:21 pm
IDAHO SPRINGS, Colorado - Road crews working on Mount Evans won't get the holiday weekend off.
- Colorado transportation department reaches out to public Updated: May-21-16 6:20 pm
DENVER - About 1,100 people took the opportunity to look under the hood of the Colorado Department of Transportation Saturday.
- Colorado considers expanding remote avalanche control system Updated: May-18-16 12:15 pm
DENVER, Colorado - Colorado transportation officials say they are impressed with the success of a remote avalanche control system and are considering expanding its use.
- Transportation officials merge MVD offices on Arizona Strip Updated: May-16-16 1:19 pm
COLORADO CITY, Arizona - Residents of Colorado City who want to visit a Motor Vehicle Division office will have to travel at least an hour.
- Work to prevent rock slides at Glenwood Canyon set to begin Updated: May-06-16 12:38 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Work to permanently prevent rock slides in Glenwood Canyon is set to begin Tuesday.
- CDOT says I-70 toll lane made travel quicker for drivers Updated: May-06-16 1:36 am
DENVER - State transportation officials say the new express lane on Interstate 70 from Empire to Idaho Springs reduced drivers' travel time this winter, even those who drove in the free lanes.