- Colorado vehicle crashes into wildlife up 15 percent in 2014 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:15 pm
DENVER - Transportation officials are asking motorists to be careful of wildlife on the roads this winter.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- Bustang begins weekend service between Denver, Glenwood Updated: Nov-21-15 6:15 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - The Colorado Department of Transportation has added weekend mountain service as part of its interstate highway bus system to help people get to work and to help skiers who want to go up early and spend the weekend.
- Popular Glenwood Canyon bike path closing for winter Updated: Nov-13-15 8:55 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Transportation officials are set to close a popular bike path through Glenwood Canyon in western Colorado for the winter.
- CDOT reinstates higher fines on wildlife-heavy highways Updated: Nov-12-15 9:55 am
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Motorists on some stretches of northwest Colorado highways will be slapped with doubled fines when caught speeding under a resumed effort to cut down on collisions with wildlife.
- 250 drivers cited for DUI over Halloween weekend Updated: Nov-07-15 7:47 am
DENVER - Transportation officials say 250 drivers in Colorado were ticked for driving under the influence over the Halloween weekend.
- Increased enforcement on I-70 could lead to big fines Updated: Nov-06-15 7:28 am
DENVER - The Colorado Department of Transportation is launching a winter driving campaign that includes stricter enforcement of the traction and passenger vehicle chain law, focusing on Interstate 70.