- West Ham draws 1-1 with West Brom in Premier League Updated: Nov-29-15 11:32 am
LONDON - Rickie Lambert came off the bench to rescue a point for West Bromwich Albion in a 1-1 draw against West Ham in the Premier League on Sunday.
- Vardy sets EPL record by scoring in 11th straight game Updated: Nov-28-15 2:32 pm
LEICESTER, England - Leicester striker Jamie Vardy set an English Premier League record on Saturday by scoring for the 11th straight game.
- Vardy breaks scoring record, Leicester holds United 1-1 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:28 pm
LEICESTER, England - Jamie Vardy wheeled away in celebration, pointing repeatedly to his chest and taking in the adulation of the crowd.
- Man City beats Southampton 3-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-28-15 12:34 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rebounded emphatically from two disappointing losses with a 3-1 win over Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday, but lost Sergio Aguero to another injury.
- Sunderland beats Stoke 2-0 to move out of relegation zone Updated: Nov-28-15 12:21 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Sunderland moved out of the relegation zone Saturday after scoring two late goals to beat 10-man Stoke 2-0 in the Premier League.
- Villa loses 3-2 to Watford, rooted at foot of Premier League Updated: Nov-28-15 12:16 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa matched the club's longest run without a victory by losing 3-2 to Watford on Saturday to remain adrift in last place in the English Premier League.
- Crystal Palace routs Newcastle 5-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-28-15 12:12 pm
LONDON - Alan Pardew's Crystal Palace routed his former club Newcastle 5-1 in the Premier League despite going an early goal down Saturday to increase the pressure on manager Steve McClaren after another abject display by the visitors.
- Leicester upstaging the big names in English Premier League Updated: Nov-26-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - A glance at the top of Europe's big leagues tells a mostly familiar story after a third of the season.
- Vardy takes unlikely route to Premier League record book Updated: Nov-26-15 11:37 am
Jamie Vardy's unconventional route to the English Premier League's record book began with heartbreaking rejection from his hometown club at 16 and back-breaking work in a carbon-fiber factory.
- Sunderland beats Crystal Palace 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-23-15 5:19 pm
LONDON - Jermain Defoe pounced on a defensive blunder to score into an open net in the 80th minute and give struggling Sunderland a 1-0 win at Crystal Palace on Monday in the Premier League.
- A draw would see both Bayern and Olympiakos advance Updated: Nov-23-15 7:49 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - With the public still jittery after the Paris attacks and the security alert in Belgium, misbehaving fans are the last thing any football club would want right now.
- Brace for Kane as Tottenham beats West Ham in easy 4-1 win Updated: Nov-22-15 3:34 pm
LONDON - England striker Harry Kane scored twice as Tottenham brushed aside London rival West Ham in a convincing 4-1 victory at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
- Costa ends scoring drought, Chelsea beats Norwich 1-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:35 pm
LONDON - Diego Costa grabbed a second-half winner as Chelsea beat Norwich 1-0 in the Premier League on Saturday, ending the champions' three-match losing run and easing some of the pressure on manager Jose Mourinho.
- West Brom beats Arsenal 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-21-15 12:18 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Arsenal was beaten 2-1 by West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Saturday and lost two more players to injuries on a day when everything went wrong for the Gunners.
- Stoke wins 1-0 in 3rd straight EPL defeat for Chelsea Updated: Nov-07-15 3:04 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke beat Chelsea 1-0 Saturday to inflict the third straight Premier League defeat on the defending champions.
- Southampton beats Sunderland 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-07-15 12:11 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Dusan Tadic converted a penalty in the 69th minute to give Southampton a 1-0 win over struggling Sunderland in the Premier League on Saturday and extend the team's unbeaten run to eight games.
- Vardy scores again as Leicester beats Watford 2-1 in EPL Updated: Nov-07-15 11:56 am
LEICESTER, England - Jamie Vardy extended his scoring streak to nine straight Premier League games to help Leicester beat Watford 2-1 Saturday and maintain its grip on third place.
- Newcastle claims narrow 1-0 win over Bournemouth in EPL Updated: Nov-07-15 10:33 am
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Newcastle moved out of the relegation zone on Saturday following a 1-0 away win over Bournemouth in the Premier League.
- La Liga goes abroad to try to keep pace with Premier League Updated: Nov-01-15 11:24 pm
MADRID - Spain's main soccer league is fighting back against the commercial domination of England's Premier League and is embarking on an aggressive international drive to introduce its top stars and traditional clubs to a greater audience.