- Chelsea and Arsenal fined for behavior of players Updated: Oct-08-15 12:26 pm
LONDON - The English Football Association says it has fined Chelsea and Arsenal a total of 70,000 pounds ($107,000) "for failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion" during a Premier League match between the two teams at Stamford Bridge last month.
- Watford draws 1-1 at Bournemouth in Premier League Updated: Oct-03-15 12:52 pm
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Watford had both goalkeepers to thank for a point after Artur Boruc's mistake and penalty save from Heurelho Gomes helped earn the visitors a 1-1 draw at Bournemouth in the Premier League on Saturday.
- Stoke wins 1-0 at Aston Villa in Premier League Updated: Oct-03-15 12:51 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Stoke won a Premier League match away from home for the first time since February as midfielder Marko Arnautovic scored in a 1-0 victory against Aston Villa on Saturday.
- Aguero nets 5 goals as Man City beats Newcastle 6-1 Updated: Oct-03-15 12:35 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Sergio Aguero scored five goals in a 20-minute spell as Manchester City used a second-half onslaught to beat Newcastle 6-1 Saturday and provisionally reclaim top spot in the Premier League.
- Vardy helps Leicester beat Norwich 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Oct-03-15 12:16 pm
NORWICH, England - Jamie Vardy scored his seventh Premier League goal of the season Saturday to help give Leicester a 2-1 away win at Norwich.
- Palace beats West Brom 2-0 to move 3rd in Premier League Updated: Oct-03-15 9:44 am
LONDON - Crystal Palace moved provisionally third in the Premier League on Saturday with a dominant 2-0 win over West Bromwich Albion, which fell to its first away defeat of the season.
- United visits Arsenal back in familiar position - as leader Updated: Oct-01-15 12:26 pm
For the first time in 110 weeks, Manchester United enters a Premier League game as the leader. And a trip to Arsenal on Sunday is the perfect platform for Louis van Gaal's side to justify - and fortify - its spot at the summit.
- Everton rallies to beat West Brom 3-2 in Premier League Updated: Sep-28-15 5:40 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Romelu Lukaku scored two goals and set up another against his former club as Everton rallied from two goals down to beat West Bromwich Albion 3-2 Monday in the Premier League.
- Arsenal beats Leicester 5-2 in Premier League Updated: Sep-26-15 12:14 pm
LEICESTER, England - Alexis Sanchez netted a hat trick to end his scoring drought as Arsenal came from behind to beat Leicester 5-2 Saturday in the Premier League.
- Stoke beats Bournemouth 2-1 for 1st Premier League win Updated: Sep-26-15 12:04 pm
STOKE, England - Mame Biram Diouf scored late to give Stoke a 2-1 home victory over Bournemouth on Saturday for its first Premier League win of the season.
- Tottenham rallies to beat Man City 4-1 in Premier League Updated: Sep-26-15 10:29 am
LONDON - Harry Kane scored his first goal of the season for Tottenham as Spurs roared back from a goal down to hammer early title favorite Manchester City 4-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.
- Man United beats Southampton 3-2 in Premier League Updated: Sep-20-15 2:40 pm
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Anthony Martial scored twice on his first Premier League start as Manchester United came from behind to beat Southampton 3-2 in the Premier League on Sunday.
- West Ham beats Manchester City 2-1 in the Premier League Updated: Sep-19-15 3:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's perfect start to the Premier League season ended Saturday with a 2-1 home loss to West Ham, which extended its stunning run of away results.
- Watford beats Newcastle 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Sep-19-15 12:34 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Newcastle's early-season troubles deepened Saturday with a 2-1 Premier League loss to promoted Watford that is likely to increase pressure on manager Steve McClaren.
- Bournemouth beats Sunderland 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Sep-19-15 12:06 pm
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Bournemouth scored twice in the opening nine minutes to earn a 2-0 win over struggling Sunderland in the Premier League on Saturday.
- West Ham beats Newcastle 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Sep-14-15 5:03 pm
LONDON - Dimitri Payet scored early in each half to give West Ham a 2-0 win over Newcastle in the Premier League on Monday as Steve McClaren endured another bad evening against Slaven Bilic.
- Man City leaves it late to beat Palace 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Sep-12-15 1:56 pm
LONDON - Manchester City maintained its perfect start to the season after a 90th-minute goal from Kelechi Iheanacho earned the Premier League leaders a 1-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
- Arsenal beats Stoke 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Sep-12-15 11:56 am
LONDON - Arsenal strikers Theo Walcott and Olivier Giroud scored a goal each Saturday in a 2-0 win over Stoke in the Premier League that still highlighted the team's inefficiency in attack.
- Premier League clubs to support migrant appeals Updated: Sep-11-15 2:00 pm
LONDON - Premier League clubs will promote a child refugee crisis appeal run by leading charity Save the Children this weekend, while Arsenal will donate one pound ($1.5) from each ticket sold in a response to the migrant crisis from top-flight English teams.