- Fellaini, Huth get 3-match bans following EPL clash Updated: May-05-16 12:58 pm
LONDON - Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini and Leicester defender Robert Huth were banned on Thursday for three matches following their clash in the English Premier League.
- Methodology behind Leicester: Ranieri's winning blueprint Updated: May-04-16 1:28 am
LEICESTER, England - Claudio Ranieri is still struggling to comprehend how he managed to transform Leicester from 5,000-1 outsiders to Premier League champions.
- Football fans everywhere embrace Leicester's title success Updated: May-03-16 9:11 pm
LEICESTER, England - The partisanship that usually defines soccer in England seemed to be temporarily set aside as Leicester City's players were acclaimed as the People's Champions.
- Ranieri won't sign superstars to strengthen Leicester squad Updated: May-03-16 6:35 pm
LEICESTER, England - Claudio Ranieri is sticking with Leicester's title-winning blueprint and said the club won't be in the market for established, expensive talent to strengthen the Premier League champions.
- Partying, training, then more celebrating for Leicester team Updated: May-03-16 6:20 pm
LEICESTER, England - There are certain pitfalls to being a club's first title-winning side. Leicester City's once-unheralded players discovered Tuesday that going for a pizza is no longer so easy once you're a Premier League champion.
- Fellaini, Huth charged after clashing during EPL game Updated: May-03-16 11:48 am
LONDON - The English Football Association has charged Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini and Leicester defender Robert Huth with violent conduct after they clashed during a Premier League game at the weekend.
- English soccer's superpowers shown up by little Leicester Updated: May-03-16 11:43 am
MANCHESTER, England - One by one, English soccer's supposed superpowers fell off the relentless pace set by Leicester in the Premier League title race.
- 'King Claudio': Ranieri hailed as a hero at home in Italy Updated: May-03-16 11:25 am
ROME - The Italian premier called it "insane." The country's national sports newspaper called him "King Claudio." Even the Vatican newspaper, l'Osservatore Romano, weighed in with a comparison to King Richard III.
- No outfoxing Leicester: owners aim to keep winners together Updated: May-03-16 3:04 am
BANGKOK - The Thai owners of Premier League champion Leicester City aim to keep the victorious squad together despite expectations that many players will be lured away by lucrative offers from richer clubs.
- Ultimate underdog: Leicester triumph will inspire for years Updated: May-02-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - Whenever sporting fans say they dare to dream in future, Leicester City shows they really can. Sometimes it just takes a long, long time.
- Leicester toasts world snooker champion Selby Updated: May-02-16 5:59 pm
SHEFFIELD, England - The city of Leicester wasn't just toasting its soccer team on Monday: One of its natives won the snooker World Championship on the same night.
- How little Leicester pulled off the seemingly impossible Updated: May-02-16 5:13 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Leicester has pulled off the seemingly impossible and won the English Premier League.
- Burnley promoted, securing instant return to Premier League Updated: May-02-16 2:01 pm
BURNLEY, England - Burnley is making an instant return to the Premier League after sealing promotion on Monday.
- Leicester's Jamie Vardy wins English player of year award Updated: May-02-16 6:19 am
LONDON - Leicester forward Jamie Vardy has won England's Footballer of the Year award on the day his team could clinch an unlikely Premier League title.
- Southampton eases past distracted Man City 4-2 in EPL Updated: May-01-16 2:11 pm
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Sadio Mane scored a hat trick as Southampton eased past Manchester City 4-2 in the English Premier League on Sunday, when the visitors' minds seemed more on the Champions League.
- Leicester misses 1st chance to clinch Premier League title Updated: May-01-16 12:38 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Leicester missed its first opportunity to clinch the Premier League title, drawing 1-1 at Manchester United on Sunday to move within two points of the most unlikely championship in English soccer in a generation.
- Liverpool loses 3-1 at Swansea in Premier League Updated: May-01-16 9:08 am
SWANSEA, Wales - Liverpool's much-changed team was beaten 3-1 at Swansea in the English Premier League on Sunday, with Andre Ayew scoring two goals.
- Everton beats Bournemouth 2-1 as Martinez faces protests Updated: Apr-30-16 4:02 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Defender Leighton Baines' first goal since 2014 gave Everton a 2-1 victory against Bournemouth in the English Premier League on Saturday but it was not enough to prevent growing opposition to manager Roberto Martinez.
- Newcastle beats Palace to keep alive hopes of EPL survival Updated: Apr-30-16 3:57 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - A stunning free kick from Andros Townsend gave Newcastle a 1-0 win over Crystal Palace on Saturday and boosted its hopes of survival in the English Premier League.
- Arsenal edges past Norwich in 1-0 win on day of fan protest Updated: Apr-30-16 3:38 pm
LONDON - Substitute Danny Welbeck's second-half goal helped Arsenal to a 1-0 victory Saturday over relegation-threatened Norwich in the Premier League on a day of protests and division among the home fans.
- Leicester soccer team was 5,000-1 longshot, now eyes title Updated: Apr-30-16 11:22 am
LONDON - Bettors looking for a wager with a fancifully high payoff last summer could have gone into their local betting shop in England and risked a bit of cash on the proposition that Elvis Presley would be found alive and well.
- Ranieri closes in on Hollywood ending with Leicester Updated: Apr-29-16 1:31 pm
LONDON - The Premier League trophy arrived in Leicester on Friday for a promotional tour. It will surely be back next month with Leicester City etched into the solid silver for the first time.
- Bargain-buys, cast-offs driving Leicester's pursuit of title Updated: Apr-28-16 11:13 am
LEICESTER, England - They are the bargain-buys and cast-offs from bigger clubs now on the verge of becoming Premier League champions.
- Column: Where Leicester fits in sports' history of underdogs Updated: Apr-28-16 10:47 am
PARIS - On the list of improbabilities, just behind hell freezing over and pigs taking to the air was Leicester winning the Premier League. That, at least, is how things seemed nine months ago, at the start of the most unlikely championship charge in English football history.
- FIFA president says Leicester proves fairytales are possible Updated: Apr-28-16 9:30 am
BANGKOK - FIFA President Gianni Infantino visited the headquarters of Leicester's ownership company on Thursday and said the club's Premier League title run shows that fairytales are still possible.