- Leicester upstaging the big names in English Premier League Updated: Nov-26-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - A glance at the top of Europe's big leagues tells a mostly familiar story after a third of the season.
- Vardy takes unlikely route to Premier League record book Updated: Nov-26-15 11:37 am
Jamie Vardy's unconventional route to the English Premier League's record book began with heartbreaking rejection from his hometown club at 16 and back-breaking work in a carbon-fiber factory.
- Sunderland beats Crystal Palace 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-23-15 5:19 pm
LONDON - Jermain Defoe pounced on a defensive blunder to score into an open net in the 80th minute and give struggling Sunderland a 1-0 win at Crystal Palace on Monday in the Premier League.
- A draw would see both Bayern and Olympiakos advance Updated: Nov-23-15 7:49 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - With the public still jittery after the Paris attacks and the security alert in Belgium, misbehaving fans are the last thing any football club would want right now.
- Brace for Kane as Tottenham beats West Ham in easy 4-1 win Updated: Nov-22-15 3:34 pm
LONDON - England striker Harry Kane scored twice as Tottenham brushed aside London rival West Ham in a convincing 4-1 victory at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
- Vardy ties scoring record as England honors Paris victims Updated: Nov-21-15 2:25 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jamie Vardy tied the Premier League record for scoring in consecutive games to help Leicester climb surprisingly to the top of the standings on Saturday, when English football paid tribute to the victims of the Paris attacks.
- Costa ends scoring drought, Chelsea beats Norwich 1-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:35 pm
LONDON - Diego Costa grabbed a second-half winner as Chelsea beat Norwich 1-0 in the Premier League on Saturday, ending the champions' three-match losing run and easing some of the pressure on manager Jose Mourinho.
- West Brom beats Arsenal 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-21-15 12:18 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Arsenal was beaten 2-1 by West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Saturday and lost two more players to injuries on a day when everything went wrong for the Gunners.
- Vardy scores for 10th straight EPL game to tie record Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 am
NEWCASTLE, England - Leicester striker Jamie Vardy scored for the 10th straight English Premier League game on Saturday, tying the record held by former Manchester United star Ruud van Nistelrooy.
- Stoke wins 1-0 in 3rd straight EPL defeat for Chelsea Updated: Nov-07-15 3:04 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke beat Chelsea 1-0 Saturday to inflict the third straight Premier League defeat on the defending champions.
- Southampton beats Sunderland 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-07-15 12:11 pm
SUNDERLAND, England - Dusan Tadic converted a penalty in the 69th minute to give Southampton a 1-0 win over struggling Sunderland in the Premier League on Saturday and extend the team's unbeaten run to eight games.
- Vardy scores again as Leicester beats Watford 2-1 in EPL Updated: Nov-07-15 11:56 am
LEICESTER, England - Jamie Vardy extended his scoring streak to nine straight Premier League games to help Leicester beat Watford 2-1 Saturday and maintain its grip on third place.
- Newcastle claims narrow 1-0 win over Bournemouth in EPL Updated: Nov-07-15 10:33 am
BOURNEMOUTH, England - Newcastle moved out of the relegation zone on Saturday following a 1-0 away win over Bournemouth in the Premier League.
- La Liga goes abroad to try to keep pace with Premier League Updated: Nov-01-15 11:24 pm
MADRID - Spain's main soccer league is fighting back against the commercial domination of England's Premier League and is embarking on an aggressive international drive to introduce its top stars and traditional clubs to a greater audience.
- Arsenal beats Swansea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Oct-31-15 1:53 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Mesut Ozil set up two goals as Arsenal used a second-half barrage to beat Swansea 3-0 Saturday in the Premier League.
- Vardy scores in 8th straight Premier League game Updated: Oct-31-15 1:30 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Leicester scored three goals in 20 minutes to beat West Bromwich Albion 3-2 Saturday, with England striker Jamie Vardy netting in his eighth straight Premier League game.
- Stoke holds Newcastle to 0-0 draw in Premier League Updated: Oct-31-15 1:22 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - Goalkeeper Jack Butland made several second-half saves to help Stoke earn a 0-0 draw at Newcastle on Saturday in the Premier League.