- Judge dismisses lawsuit by Texas A&M's Chavis against LSU Updated: Aug-26-15 1:48 pm
BRYAN, Texas - A Texas judge has dismissed a contract dispute lawsuit filed by Texas A&M defensive coordinator John Chavis against his former employer, LSU.
- Texas freshman says NCAA has instructed him to re-take ACT Updated: Aug-19-15 7:23 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas freshman tight end Devonaire Clarington said Wednesday on Twitter that the NCAA has instructed him to re-take the ACT so it can determine if he's eligible to play this season.
- Former Texas lineman Estelle signs with West Alabama Updated: Aug-19-15 6:51 pm
LIVINGSTON, Alabama - Former Texas starting offensive tackle Kennedy Estelle has enrolled at Division II West Alabama.
- After troubles, Texas' Daje Johnson wants to make his mark Updated: Aug-18-15 2:46 am
AUSTIN, Texas - For three years, Daje Johnson has been the great hope and the great disappointment for Texas.
- Funeral set for college student shot dead by Texas officer Updated: Aug-13-15 12:32 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - A funeral will be held this weekend for a college football player who was fatally shot by a Texas police officer answering a burglary call at a car dealership.
- Latest on athlete's death: Chief answers community questions Updated: Aug-12-15 11:05 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The latest on the fatal shooting by police in Texas of unarmed college football player Christian Taylor (all times CDT):
- QB question top issue as Texas hopes to rebound Updated: Aug-06-15 8:06 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Quarterback play was a big problem for Texas last season and remains the biggest issue that needs to be resolved.
- Texas assistant coach seeks dismissal of Oklahoma State suit Updated: Aug-05-15 7:08 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas assistant football coach Joe Wickline is asking a judge to dismiss Oklahoma State's efforts to force him to pay nearly $600,000 for his move to the Longhorns.