- Commerce tax foes, defenders argue in Nevada Supreme Court Updated: May-02-16 9:02 pm
LAS VEGAS - Lawyers on opposite sides of a new tax on businesses argued before the Nevada Supreme Court on Monday about whether the language and budgetary impact of a proposed tax-repeal measure should keep it off the November ballot.
- Nevada Supreme Court overturns 2014 murder conviction Updated: Apr-20-16 4:33 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Supreme Court has overturned the murder conviction of a Carson City man sentenced to 20 years to life in prison for striking and killing a teenager with a minivan.
- Nevada high court hears appeal in Las Vegas hepatitis C case Updated: Apr-06-16 2:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - A once-prominent Las Vegas doctor wants the Nevada Supreme Court to overturn his convictions in the largest hepatitis C outbreak in state history.
- Nevada high court hears Las Vegas Sands judge-bias arguments Updated: Apr-05-16 8:27 pm
LAS VEGAS - One of the nation's most prominent lawyers told the Nevada Supreme Court on Tuesday that judges shouldn't make public statements about cases, and a Las Vegas judge handling a lawsuit involving casino mogul Sheldon Adelson should be forced to step aside for doing so.
- Former Nevada Supreme Court Justice Cliff Young dies at 93 Updated: Apr-04-16 9:13 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Former Nevada Supreme Court Justice C. Clifton Young, who also served as a member of Congress and the Nevada Legislature, has died.
- Nevada court hears casino mogul Adelson's defamation case Updated: Apr-04-16 5:52 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada's highest court is being asked again if a political group defamed casino mogul Sheldon Adelson in 2012 with an Internet ad alleging that Adelson used prostitution-tainted money from casinos in China to fund Republican causes in the U.S.