- Inspection to close lane of Interstate 40 near West Memphis Updated: Jul-31-15 3:20 am
WEST MEMPHIS, Arkansas - The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department says a lane of Interstate 40 near West Memphis will be closed for a bridge inspection.
- Work at Arkansas Children's Hospital to require lane closure Updated: Jul-30-15 3:08 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department says maintenance work at the Arkansas Children's Hospital will require lane closures on 8th Street in Little Rock.
- Repair work on Franklin County road likely to cost $1.8M Updated: Jul-22-15 4:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Highway officials likely will approve a North Little Rock company's $1.8 million low bid for repair work on a Franklin County road, according to a spokesman for the state transportation department.
- Planned bridge closure concerns east Arkansas residents Updated: Jul-20-15 4:43 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Some West Memphis residents say they're concerned over plans to temporarily close a bridge in 2017 that serves as one of two main crossings between the city and neighboring Memphis, Tennessee.
- Dallas County highway to close for drainage improvements Updated: Jul-09-15 10:20 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas transportation officials are closing a portion of Highway 8 in Dallas County next week for drainage improvements.
- Arkansas unveils last leg of major Little Rock interchange Updated: Jul-08-15 6:24 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Highway officials gave a bird's-eye view of a $150 million project at Arkansas' busiest intersection Wednesday, gathering with politicians and others on the highest bridge of a rebuilt interchange that eases traffic flow among Little Rock and its suburbs.
- Bridge work to require Interstate 40 lane closure in Conway Updated: Jul-08-15 3:19 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department says upcoming bridge work will require a lane closure on Interstate 40 in Conway.