- Saint Joseph's dominates La Salle 88-62. Updated: Feb-13-16 10:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Isaiah Miles scored 19 points and grabbed eight rebounds, James Demery added 17 points, and Saint Joseph's improved to 10-0 on the road with an 88-62 win over La Salle on Saturday night.
- VCU routs Saint Louis 85-52, remains 1 game back in A-10 Updated: Feb-13-16 8:32 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Korey Billbury scored 18 of his 20 points in the first half and VCU routed Saint Louis 85-52 on Saturday night to snap a two-game skid.
- Jones scores 17, Richmond rallies to beat Fordham, 71-67 Updated: Feb-13-16 8:28 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - ShawnDre' Jones scored 17 points and Richmond closed the game on a 19-8 run and beat Fordham 71-67 on Saturday night.
- St. Bonaventure holds off George Washington 64-57 Updated: Feb-13-16 6:40 pm
SAINT BONAVENTURE, New York - Jaylen Adams scored 19 points and St. Bonaventure held off a late charge to beat George Washington 64-57 on Saturday.
- Jenkins' tip-in gives George Mason 60-59 win over Davidson Updated: Feb-13-16 6:12 pm
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Jalen Jenkins' putback with 1.9 seconds left capped a 9-2 run that gave George Mason a 60-59 win over Davidson on Saturday.
- Davis helps No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:14 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Darrell Davis made a go-ahead 3-pointer from the corner with 21.1 seconds left and No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66 on Friday night.
- Richmond shuts down Saint Louis 67-53 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:27 pm
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri - T.J. Cline had 18 points, Terry Allen added 15 and Richmond used a strong second half to get past Saint Louis 67-53 on Wednesday night.
- St. Bonaventure beats Fordham 76-72 in OT Updated: Feb-10-16 9:51 pm
NEW YORK - Marcus Posley hit a pair of free throws for the lead and Idris Taqqee sank a late jumper to seal the win as St. Bonaventure beat Fordham 76-72 in overtime on Wednesday night.
- Sullivan scores 20, Davidson rolls past La Salle 79-66 Updated: Feb-10-16 9:15 pm
DAVIDSON, North Carolina - Brian Sullivan hit six 3-pointers and finished with 20 points and seven assists, and Peyton Aldridge had 13 points and 10 rebounds to help Davidson beat La Salle 79-66 Wednesday night.
- Miles' 21 leads Saint Joseph's by George Washington 84-66 Updated: Feb-10-16 9:07 pm
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Isaiah Miles scored 21 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead Saint Joseph's to an 84-66 win over George Washington Wednesday night, extending its road winning streak to nine games.
- McGlynn scores 25; Rhode Island beats George Mason 81-63 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:49 pm
KINGSTON, Rhode Island - Four McGlynn hit six 3-pointers and finished with 25 points to help Rhode Island beat George Mason 81-63 Tuesday night.
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne Updated: Feb-09-16 9:18 pm
DAYTON, Ohio - Scoochie Smith hit a 3-pointer that put No. 19 Dayton ahead to stay as the Flyers overcame a late 12-point deficit and beat Duquesne 76-74 on Tuesday night.
- Adams' 3-pointer gives Bonnies 65-62 win over Billikens Updated: Feb-07-16 4:25 pm
ST. BONAVENTURE, New York - Jaylen Adams hit a last-second 3-pointer to give St. Bonaventure a 65-62 victory over Saint Louis on Sunday.
- Garrett scores 29 points; Rhode Island beats La Salle 79-62 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jarvis Garrett scored 19 of his career-high 28 points in the second half to help Rhode Island pull away and beat La Salle 79-62 on Saturday night.
- Cooke scores 24 as No. 24 Dayton beats George Maso Updated: Feb-06-16 9:50 pm
FAIRFAX, Virginia - If there was ever a doubt as to how No. 24 Dayton would respond with its leading scorer coming off the bench for the first time this season, those concerns were erased early as Charles Cooke scored 18 of his game-high 24 points in the first half of the Flyers' 98-64 victory over George Mason on Saturday night.
- Cline's 24 points help Richmond beat UMass 69-53 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:16 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - T.J. Cline scored 24 points, Terry Allen tied a career high collecting 16 rebounds and ShawnDre' Jones dealt a career-high nine assists and Richmond beat Massachusetts 69-53 Saturday night.
- Saint Joseph's downs Fordham 82-60 Updated: Feb-06-16 4:36 pm
NEW YORK - DeAndre Bembry scored 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Saint Joseph's downed Fordham 82-60 on Saturday.
- Garino scores 27 as George Washington beats VCU, 72-69 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:37 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Patricio Garino was looking at statistics in the morning before George Washington's game at VCU and saw that the Colonials had only won once in their last nine meetings against the Rams.
- Davidson grabs 21 offensive boards in 93-82 win vs Duquesne Updated: Feb-06-16 2:59 pm
PITTSBURGH - Jack Gibbs scored 25 points, Brian Sullivan had five 3-pointers and 22 points and Davidson beat Duquesne 93-82 on Saturday for the Wildcats' fourth straight win in the series.
- JeQuan Lewis' growth at PG a key to VCU's winning streak Updated: Feb-05-16 4:34 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - JeQuan Lewis is one of those players that has to be told to shoot the basketball.
- George Mason holds off Richmond with a 78-74 win Updated: Feb-03-16 10:57 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Jaire Grayer scored 20 points and Otis Livingston II added 18 as George Mason held on to beat Richmond 78-74 Wednesday night.
- George Washington outlasts Davidson 79-69 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Patricio Garino scored 17 points, Tyler Cavanaugh 16 and George Washington defeated Davidson 79-69 on Wednesday night.
- Massachusetts-Lowell edges its way past Hartford 85-83 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:37 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Jahad Thomas scored 21 points, and his layup with two seconds left lifted Massachusetts-Lowell past Hartford 85-83 Wednesday night.
- St. Bonaventure downs Saint Joseph's 83-73 Updated: Feb-03-16 9:37 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jaylen Adams scored a career-high 31 points as St. Bonaventure downed Saint Joseph's 83-73 on Wednesday night.
- VCU beats LaSalle 88-70 to win 12th straight Updated: Feb-03-16 9:27 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Melvin Johnson scored 30 points and made 8 of 13 3-pointers and VCU beat La Salle 88-70 on Wednesday night to win its 12th straight game.