- Louisville beats Saint Louis 77-57 in Brooklyn Updated: Nov-28-15 11:09 pm
NEW YORK - Trey Lewis got two very different views of Rick Pitino around the last two Thanksgiving.
- Fordham cruises to 87-64 win over Manhattan Updated: Nov-28-15 8:34 pm
NEW YORK - Mandell Thomas scored 26 points and Ryan Rhoomes added 20 more to propel Fordham to an 87-64 win over Manhattan on Saturday.
- Hofstra rallies to beat St. Bonaventure Updated: Nov-28-15 6:33 pm
SAINT BONAVENTURE, New York - Ameen Tanksley scored 24 points, Juan'ya Green added 23, and Hofstra rallied to beat St. Bonaventure 89-83 Saturday, ending a two-game skid.
- George Mason defense swamps Wright State in 66-39 win Updated: Nov-28-15 5:56 pm
FAIRFAX, Virginia - Otis Livingston II scored 14 points, Marquise Moore added 12 and George Mason used a dominant first half to cruise to a 66-38 win over Wright State on Saturday.
- No. 24 Cincinnati beats George Washington 61-56 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:52 pm
NEW YORK - Octavius Ellis had back trouble but played through the pain and didn't seem to have any problem holding the MVP award for the Barclays Center Classic over his head.
- La Salle travels to D-III Rowan, wins 81-51 Updated: Nov-28-15 5:19 pm
GLASSBORO, New Jersey - Jordan Price scored 19 points and La Salle traveled to Division III Rowan to take an 81-51 victory on Saturday.
- McKillop gets 500th win as Davidson beats Denison 83-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:41 pm
DAVIDSON, North Carolina - Brian Sullivan scored 23 points and Davidson beat Denison 83-70 on Saturday giving Bob McKillop his 500th career victory.
- Dayton avoids late Monmouth surge for a 73-70 victory Updated: Nov-28-15 12:34 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Scoochie Smith had 19 points as Dayton nearly blew a 16-point lead before advancing to the championship game of the AdvoCare Invitational by beating Monmouth 73-70 on Friday night.
- Cavanaugh's 18 lead George Washington over Tennessee 73-70 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:31 am
NEW YORK - As a matter of course, George Washington coach Mike Lonergan has trumpeted Tyler Cavanaugh's importance to the Colonials.
- No. 14 Cal falls to Richmond for 2nd straight loss Updated: Nov-27-15 11:40 pm
LAS VEGAS - California arrived in Las Vegas undefeated and ranked 14th in the nation.
- Allen has 34 points, 12 rebounds, Richmond beats No. 14 Cal Updated: Nov-27-15 11:18 pm
LAS VEGAS - Richmond bounced back from a taxing loss to West Virginia - at No. 14 California's expense.
- Cooke scores 22, Dayton tops Iowa 82-77 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:23 am
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Charles Cooke scored 22 points to lead Dayton past Iowa 82-77 in the first round of the AdvoCare Invitational on Thursday night.
- Williams leads West Virginia past Richmond 67-59 Updated: Nov-26-15 8:45 pm
LAS VEGAS - West Virginia couldn't seem to shake Richmond Thursday at the Las Vegas Invitational, and desperately needed a turning point to seize momentum.
- Creighton dispatches UMass 97-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:24 am
LAS VEGAS - Geoffrey Groselle scored 20 points with nine rebounds and Creighton dispatched Massachusetts 97-76 in the championship game at the Main Event Tournament at the MGM Grand.
- Trimble leads No. 2 Maryland past Rhode Island 86-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Melo Trimble scores 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting, and No. 2 Maryland beat Rhode Island 86-63 on Wednesday night in the Cancun Challenge.
- Manhattan beats George Mason 69-67 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:46 pm
RIVERDALE, New York - Shane Richards sank a jumper with a second to go that made the difference and Manhattan edged George Mason 69-67 on Wednesday night.
- Nelson-Henry leads Penn over La Salle 80-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Darien Nelson-Henry had 31 points with 14 rebounds and Penn knocked off La Salle 80-64 on Wednesday.
- Colter scores 24, Duquesne beats Western Kentucky 81-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:46 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Derrick Colter scored 24 points and Jeremiah Jones added 17 and Duquesne defeated Western Kentucky 81-73 Wednesday to win the consolation bracket of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Fordham cruises to 84-58 victory over Colgate Updated: Nov-24-15 11:03 pm
NEW YORK - Joseph Chartouny had 15 points, 10 rebounds and five assists, and Fordham cruised to an 84-58 victory over Colgate on Tuesday night.
- Saint Louis beats North Florida 70-50 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:38 pm
ST. LOUIS, Missouri - Ash Yacoubou scored 20 points, including a career-high 4 of 8 3-pointers, with 10 rebounds, and Saint Louis pulled away in the second half to beat North Florida 70-50 on Tuesday.
- Posley has 35, St. Bonaventure beats Canisius 77-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Marcus Posley scored 35 points as St. Bonaventure held off Canisius for a 77-73 win on Tuesday night.
- Rhode Island tops TCU 66-60 in Cancun Challenge Updated: Nov-24-15 9:24 pm
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico - Rhode Island used some big shots and tough defense in the final stretch to post a 66-60 victory over TCU on Tuesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Colter, Mason lead Duquesne past Milwaukee 96-92 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 2:27 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Derrick Colter scored a career-high 27 before fouling out with 2:36 left in overtime and Micah Mason scored four points in the final 43 seconds to help Duquesne hold off Milwaukee for a 96-92 win on Tuesday.
- George Washington cruises to 93-65 win over Gardner-Webb Updated: Nov-24-15 1:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Tyler Cavanaugh scored 20 points with seven rebounds while Yuta Watanabe hit three 3-pointers and finished with 19 points to help George Washington cruise to a 93-63 win over Gardner-Webb on Tuesday.
- UMass hits 16 3-pointers in 82-65 rout of Clemson Updated: Nov-24-15 12:28 am
LAS VEGAS - Massachusetts' 3-point shooting Monday night left Clemson shell shocked in the Main Event tournament at MGM Grand.