- Simmons, Quarterman lead LSU over No. 15 Texas A&M, 76-71 Updated: Feb-13-16 3:22 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Ben Simmons had 16 points, 11 rebounds, and seven assists, and LSU defeated No. 15 Texas A&M 76-71 on Saturday, dropping the Aggies to their fourth straight loss.
- Thornwell leads South Carolina to 94-83 win over LSU Updated: Feb-10-16 10:41 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Frank Martin looked around at his exhilarated players after the Gamecocks beat LSU to gain a share of first in the Southeastern Conference.
- Blakeney's 31 points leads LSU past Miss. St., 88-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:00 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antonio Blakeney released both hands from the rim, shouted, "Hey!" as he dropped to the court and delivered an intense glare at the nearest Mississippi State player, Malik Newman.
- Simmons powers LSU past Auburn, 80-68 with all-around game Updated: Feb-02-16 9:59 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Ben Simmons made sure he took more than seven shots this time. He did just about everything else offensively, too.
- Pearl: Auburn's Cinmeon Bowers to return against LSU Updated: Feb-01-16 2:56 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's leading rebounder Cinmeon Bowers is set to return from a one-game suspension.
- Simmons has 22 points, LSU holds off Georgia 89-85 Updated: Jan-27-16 12:46 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU's stretch of tight Southeastern Conference victories continued against Georgia on Tuesday night.
- Georgia bracing for road trips to LSU and No. 17 Baylor Updated: Jan-25-16 5:44 pm
Georgia will have to overcome some unusually difficult travel challenges if it is to extend its first winning streak since late December.
- Quarterman, Simmons lead LSU past Alabama, 72-70 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:10 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Tim Quarterman finished what Ben Simmons started for LSU.
- Jones scores 20 as No. 10 Texas A&M gets 71-57 win over LSU Updated: Jan-20-16 12:12 am
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Texas A&M's Tyler Davis doesn't command a fraction of the hype that LSU's Ben Simmons does.
- Victor II, Simmons lead LSU past Arkansas 76-74 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:54 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Craig Victor was simply in the right place at the right time as his put-back basket with 4.2 seconds remaining gave LSU a 76-74 win against Arkansas in a Southeastern Conference game Saturday.
- Guard Stefan Moody lighting up SEC scoreboards for Ole Miss Updated: Jan-15-16 3:13 pm
Mississippi's Andy Kennedy is a basketball coach who has lived most of his life in a football-crazy part of the country.