- Yanks still chasing home-field edge after 9-2 loss to O's Updated: Oct-03-15 3:46 pm
BALTIMORE - Yankees starter Ivan Nova allowed five runs in another shaky outing and New York failed to wrap up home field for the AL wild-card game, losing 9-2 to the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday in the opener of a split-doubleheader.
- Yankees-Orioles game called by rain; will play 2 on Saturday Updated: Oct-02-15 6:28 pm
BALTIMORE - The New York Yankees might have a busy weekend before getting a one-day break ahead of the playoffs.
- Machado hits 2 HRs to lead Orioles over Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Oct-01-15 8:39 pm
BALTIMORE - With a display of power and speed, Manny Machado put his name in the Orioles record book and helped Baltimore come away with a victory after a long day at the ballpark.
- AL East champ Blue Jays rest starters in rainy loss to O's Updated: Oct-01-15 7:51 pm
BALTIMORE - As the regular season winds to a close, John Gibbons must make choices that no Toronto Blue Jays manager has faced over the past two decades.
- Blue Jays-Orioles game Thursday moved to 12:05 p.m. Updated: Sep-30-15 2:43 pm
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed by rain, will play DH Wednesday Updated: Sep-29-15 6:52 pm
- Red Sox blank Orioles again, 2-0 Updated: Sep-27-15 4:19 pm
- Wieters leads O's past Nats, hitless Harper 5-4 for sweep Updated: Sep-24-15 8:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Baltimore Orioles third baseman Manny Machado squeezed Jayson Werth's liner to end the seventh inning and yelled, "Come on!" en route to the dugout.
- Machado home run lifts Orioles past Scherzer, Nationals 4-3 Updated: Sep-24-15 1:07 am
- Nats' Williams holding out hope for Zimmerman's return Updated: Sep-21-15 10:47 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals manager Matt Williams isn't giving up on Ryan Zimmerman's potential return, even though the first baseman hasn't swung a bat in two weeks.
- Orioles-Nationals series opener postponed due to rain Updated: Sep-21-15 9:46 pm
WASHINGTON - Adam Jones is tired of the attention he gets when he misses a start.
- Orioles' Adam Jones out of Monday's lineup with back spasms Updated: Sep-21-15 6:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Baltimore Orioles center fielder Adam Jones is out of Monday's starting lineup against Washington because of back spasms.
- Rays rally for 2 runs in 9th, beat Orioles 7-6 Updated: Sep-20-15 4:55 pm
- Pedroia hits 2 HRs as Red Sox rout Orioles 10-1 Updated: Sep-16-15 11:22 pm
BALTIMORE - On a night when the old guard of the Boston Red Sox provided the offensive firepower, a rookie pitcher offered a hopeful glimpse of the future.
- Governor Hogan visits Camden Yards to fight childhood cancer Updated: Sep-16-15 8:14 pm
BALTIMORE - Gov. Larry Hogan stopped by Camden Yards to help the Baltimore Orioles in the fight against childhood cancer.
- Orioles' Tazawa shut down for year Updated: Sep-16-15 12:38 am
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox say right-hander Junichi Tazawa has been shut down for the remainder of the season to get some rest.
- Astronaut Virts delivers Orioles jersey that was in space Updated: Sep-14-15 7:30 pm
BALTIMORE - Astronaut Terry Virts stopped by Camden Yards to return an Orioles jersey he took to the International Space Station.
- Davis his 42nd homer, O's beat Royals 8-2 Updated: Sep-14-15 12:07 am
BALTIMORE - With 20 games left this season, the Baltimore Orioles want to win every one of them.
- Sabathia makes strong return but Yanks lose to Orioles 5-3 Updated: Sep-09-15 11:37 pm
NEW YORK - CC Sabathia left the mound with a two-run lead and the bases loaded with two outs in the fifth inning, muttering to himself after hitting Chris Davis with a pitch.
- Davis hits 2 HRs, Orioles beat Jays 10-2 Updated: Sep-04-15 11:17 pm
TORONTO - Another two-homer game by Baltimore slugger Chris Davis gave him a spot in the Orioles record book.
- Davis homers twice again, passes Cruz for ML lead Updated: Sep-04-15 9:30 pm
- Orioles place RHP Gonzalez on 15-day DL Updated: Sep-04-15 6:16 pm
TORONTO - The Baltimore Orioles have placed Miguel Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list with right shoulder tendinitis, retroactive to August 31.
- Orioles' untimely skid severely damages their playing hopes Updated: Sep-03-15 3:13 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles were right in the middle of the AL playoff race until plummeting into an inexplicable nosedive that negated everything they accomplished over the first 4 1/2 months of the season.