- Coco Crisp returns from long DL stint as A's lose to Orioles Updated: Aug-04-15 2:05 am
OAKLAND, California - Coco Crisp has long been considered a catalyst for the Oakland Athletics.
- Chris Davis, Caleb Joseph homer as Orioles beat A's 9-2 Updated: Aug-04-15 1:57 am
OAKLAND, California - Baltimore rookie Tyler Wilson is accustomed to bouncing between the big leagues and the minors by now.
- Left fielder Crisp returns from neck injury for Athletics Updated: Aug-03-15 8:08 pm
OAKLAND, California - Oakland Athletics left fielder Coco Crisp has been activated from the 60-day disabled list after being sidelined with a strained neck since May 20.
- Orioles wrap up homestand with 6-1 loss to Tigers Updated: Aug-02-15 5:50 pm
BALTIMORE - With the exception of one mighty swing by Chris Davis, the Baltimore Orioles didn't do much right in the finale of an otherwise successful homestand.
- Norris shines in debut with Tigers, who beat Orioles 6-1 Updated: Aug-02-15 5:24 pm
BALTIMORE - Daniel Norris forged a Price-less memory in his debut with Detroit.
- Orioles place RHP Wright on DL, recall RHP Rondon Updated: Aug-01-15 4:02 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles have placed right-hander rookie Mike Wright on the 15-day disabled list because of a left calf strain.
- Cubs acquire reliever Hunter from Orioles for Lake Updated: Jul-31-15 5:24 pm
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- Orioles get Parra from Brewers for minor leaguer Updated: Jul-31-15 1:39 pm
BALTIMORE - The Orioles filled one of their most pressing needs Friday by obtaining left fielder Gerardo Parra from the Milwaukee Brewers for a minor league right-hander Zach Davies.
- 2 Orioles minor league pitchers suspended for PEDs Updated: Jul-30-15 6:08 pm
NEW YORK - Baltimore Orioles shortstop Jared Breen and right-hander Nick Cunningham have been suspended 80 games each for positive tests under baseball's minor league drug program.
- Skidding Braves go quietly in 2-0 loss to Orioles Updated: Jul-29-15 11:38 pm
BALTIMORE - The Atlanta Braves are finding absolutely no margin for error during a slump that is threatening to render the last two months of the season meaningless.
- Tillman allows 4 hits as Orioles beat Braves 2-0 for sweep Updated: Jul-29-15 10:57 pm
BALTIMORE - Chris Tillman and the Orioles are experiencing a resurgence that just might lead to a return trip to the playoffs for Baltimore and its ace.
- Former Oriole Markakis returns to Baltimore with Braves Updated: Jul-27-15 7:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Sitting in the visiting dugout at Camden Yards, Nick Markakis felt at home and a bit out of place at the same time.
- Orioles top Rays 5-2 for second straight win Updated: Jul-26-15 5:56 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Nolan Reimold and the Baltimore Orioles made it a lot easier for Wei-Yin Chen.
- Ellsbury, Headley lead Yankees to sweep of Orioles Updated: Jul-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - First, it was Brendan Ryan, then Mark Teixeira and Alex Rodriguez. To complete a sweep over Baltimore, the Yankees got big hits from Jacoby Ellsbury and Chase Headley.
- Xu takes 1st step toward career in the major leagues Updated: Jul-23-15 9:42 am
BEIJING - The hardest part of Xu Guiyan's decision to sign a contract with the Baltimore Orioles organization was keeping the groundbreaking deal a secret.
- Orioles put INF-OF Pearce on 15-day DL with strained oblique Updated: Jul-22-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Baltimore Orioles utility man Steve Pearce has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained muscle on his left side.
- Orioles chase Verlander with 6-run 4th, rout Tigers 9-3 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:06 pm
- Detroit's Kinsler ejected in 3rd inning against Orioles Updated: Jul-19-15 5:59 pm
DETROIT - Ian Kinsler was ejected from Detroit's game against Baltimore on Sunday after slamming his bat down in disgust when he hit a flyball.
- Orioles LHP Wesley Wright designated for assignment Updated: Jul-15-15 10:44 am
BALTIMORE - Left-hander Wesley Wright has been reinstated from the 60-day disabled list and designated for assignment by the Baltimore Orioles.
- Orioles, Chen hit the break with a 3-2 loss to Nationals Updated: Jul-12-15 6:18 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles sputtered into the All-Star break looking like a team that could really use a four-day vacation from baseball.
- Scherzer allows 4 hits as Nationals beat Orioles 3-2 Updated: Jul-12-15 5:51 pm
BALTIMORE - Coming off his worst start of the season, Max Scherzer wasn't willing to wait any longer than necessary to get back on the mound.
- Nationals' offense sputters again in 3-2 loss to Orioles Updated: Jul-11-15 12:02 am
BALTIMORE - While their offense struggles to perform without several injured stars, the Washington Nationals are going to have to rely heavily on their pitching to win.
- Orioles release Young, reinstate Reimold from paternity list Updated: Jul-09-15 3:54 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles have released outfielder Delmon Young and have reinstated outfielder Nolan Reimold from the paternity list.
- Machado puts up big numbers as unorthodox leadoff hitter Updated: Jul-09-15 3:41 pm
BALTIMORE - In his return from two straight seasons cut short by injury, Manny Machado is at the top of his game as the No. 1 hitter in the Baltimore Orioles' lineup.