- Federal report faults police actions during Ferguson unrest Updated: Jun-30-15 6:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Police antagonized crowds who gathered to protest in Ferguson after Michael Brown's death last summer, violated free-speech rights and made it difficult to hold officers accountable, according to a Justice Department draft report that found across-the-board flaws in law enforcement's response.
- Springfield inundated by high-grade marijuana from Colorado Updated: Jun-29-15 4:02 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - Narcotics investigators in Springfield say the city is seeing an influx of higher-grade marijuana from states where the drug is legal, particularly Colorado.
- Man drowns while launching boat in northeast Missouri Updated: Jun-28-15 6:19 pm
LA GRANGE, Missouri - Authorities say a 23-year-old man has drowned while launching a boat at Wakonda State Park in northeast Missouri.
- Cincinnati man drowns on James River in southwest Missouri Updated: Jun-28-15 6:02 pm
GALENA, Missouri - Authorities say a Cincinnati man has drowned while kayaking on the James River in southwest Missouri.
- Biplane crashes during northwest Missouri airshow Updated: Jun-27-15 10:01 pm
CAMERON, Missouri - Authorities say a biplane has crashed during an air show in northwest Missouri. Police said the only injury was to the pilot. No details on that were immediately available.
- 27-year-old man drowns at the Lake of the Ozarks Updated: Jun-27-15 3:35 pm
SUNRISE BEACH, Missouri - A 27-year-old man has drowned while swimming at the Lake of the Ozarks.
- Police: Man dies after getting shocked at Lake of the Ozarks Updated: Jun-23-15 3:10 am
OSAGE BEACH, Missouri - An East Moline, Illinois, man has died after being shocked when touching a dock ladder at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.
- Missouri football player remains in serious condition Updated: Jun-22-15 1:18 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri defensive lineman Harold Brantley has improved to good condition after undergoing surgery on his left leg following a car accident on Sunday.
- Missouri crash of Utah-bound plane blamed on loss of control Updated: Jun-19-15 6:10 pm
HUGGINS, Missouri - A southwest Missouri plane crash that killed a Utah State Board of Education member, his wife and two of his children happened after the Beechcraft A-36 lost control during its initial climb, according to a preliminary federal investigative report released Friday.
- Missouri prosecutor says no charges in deputy shooting Updated: Jun-11-15 7:38 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A special prosecutor says he won't file criminal charges against a Boone County sheriff's deputy who shot and killed a murder suspect in February.
- Missouri trooper who spoke out after drowning demoted Updated: Jun-11-15 2:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper who was critical of the agency after a handcuffed Iowa man fell from a patrol boat and drowned in the Lake of the Ozarks has been disciplined for speaking out.
- Southeast Missouri highway worker killed in train accident Updated: Jun-09-15 12:37 pm
VANDUSER, Missouri - Authorities say a highway department worker in southeast Missouri's Scott County was killed when the service pickup truck he was driving was hit by a train.
- Northwest Missouri man dies in 4-wheeler accident Updated: Jun-08-15 11:02 am
FOREST CITY, Missouri - A 47-year-old northwest Missouri man has died from injuries he suffered when his ATV flipped over and landed on top of him.
- No injuries when small plane crash lands in Missouri Updated: Jun-07-15 6:59 pm
VICHY, Missouri - No injuries were reported when a single-engine plane crash landed at an airport in south-central Missouri.
- Suit questions law allowing search of commercial vehicles Updated: Jun-04-15 3:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - A mid-Missouri rancher and political activist is suing the state for the second time in a week, this time alleging that a law allowing troopers and other officers to pull over and inspect commercial vehicles without cause is unconstitutional.