- St. Louis County police urged to strengthen protest planning Updated: Oct-02-15 1:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis County police must strengthen policies for handling protests, improve training on diversity and community policing, and do a better job of hiring and promoting minorities and women, according to a report released Friday by the Department of Justice.
- Tractor-trailer strikes, kills pedestrian in Blue Springs Updated: Oct-01-15 10:10 am
BLUE SPRINGS, Missouri - An Independence woman has died after walking in front of a tractor-trailer in the Kansas City suburb of Blue Springs.
- Man dies after falling off boat south of Cape Girardeau Updated: Sep-29-15 9:14 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Authorities say a man has died after falling off a boat in a Mississippi River diversion channel.
- 2 men killed when SUV broadsided as it crossed highway Updated: Sep-26-15 5:18 pm
ROGERSVILLE, Missouri - Two southwest Missouri men are dead after their SUV tried to cross a highway and was broadsided by an oncoming vehicle.
- 2 eastern Missouri men dead in crash on I-70 near St. Louis Updated: Sep-26-15 5:07 pm
WENTZVILLE, Missouri - Two eastern Missouri men are dead after a four-vehicle crash on Interstate 70 in St. Charles County.
- Missouri police shooting ruled justified, suspect charged Updated: Sep-23-15 8:28 am
CALIFORNIA, Missouri - A prosecutor says central Missouri police were justified in shooting and wounding a man accused of grabbing an airsoft rifle that is designed to look like an AK47 but shoots nonlethal projectiles.
- Man drowns while swimming in Mississippi River Updated: Sep-18-15 8:45 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Authorities say a Cape Girardeau man has drowned while swimming to a dike in the Mississippi River.
- Train strikes, kills 49-year-old driver in Lincoln County Updated: Sep-16-15 10:10 am
ELSBERRY, Missouri - A 49-year-old man has been killed after he drove into the path of a freight train in eastern Missouri.
- Midwest meth-making down, but Mexican imports fill the void Updated: Sep-13-15 10:14 am
ST. LOUIS - The manufacture of methamphetamine is sharply down in certain Midwestern states that have had the most trouble with the drug over the years, but it remains as popular as ever with users due to an influx of cheap Mexican imports, according to experts.
- Highway patrol worker seeks depositions in discipline case Updated: Sep-10-15 4:40 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri State Highway Patrol employee, who criticized the agency after a handcuffed Iowa man fell from a patrol boat and drowned, will make his case later this month to take two depositions to support his claim that disciplinary action against him is unwarranted.
- Bicyclist dies after big rig hits him in St. Louis County Updated: Sep-10-15 11:45 am
FENTON, Missouri - A bicyclist has died after a tractor-trailer struck him while he was riding on Interstate 44 in St. Louis County.