- Missouri man, 55, drowns in creek Updated: Jul-30-15 1:14 pm
ROCKBRIDGE, Missouri - Authorities say a 55-year-old southern Missouri man has drowned in a creek.
- Missouri patrol says accidents, drownings increased Updated: Jul-28-15 7:28 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri State Highway Patrol says more people have drowned already in the state this year than in all of 2014.
- 5-year-old Missouri boy drowns after kayak accident Updated: Jul-26-15 12:58 pm
NEOSHO, Missouri - The Missouri State Highway Patrol says a 5-year-old boy drowned in a creek in Newton County, becoming the third drowning victim in the creek in two days.
- Fatalities up, seat belts decrease in 2015 in NW Missouri Updated: Jul-19-15 7:42 pm
ST. JOSEPH, Missouri - Northwest Missouri has seen a rise in fatal wrecks, and authorities are alarmed because most of the victims weren't wearing seat belts.
- Teenager drowns at popular swimming spot in eastern Missouri Updated: Jul-19-15 1:50 pm
MINE LA MOTTE, Missouri - Authorities say an 18-year-old man has drowned at the popular "Offsets" recreation area in eastern Missouri.
- Authorities: Missing teen indicated he was running away Updated: Jul-16-15 4:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Authorities in southern Missouri searching a wooded area for a 13-year-old boy with autism who went missing a week ago said Thursday that the teen indicated to a relative that he doesn't want to be found.
- Swimmer drowns in Lake St. Louis Updated: Jul-15-15 12:40 pm
LAKE ST. LOUIS, Missouri - Authorities say a 22-year-old man has drowned in Lake St. Louis while swimming with friends.
- Man, 19, killed in eastern Missouri ATV wreck Updated: Jul-15-15 11:10 am
STE. GENEVIEVE, Missouri - Authorities say a 19-year-old eastern Missouri man was killed when the all-terrain vehicle he was driving left a road and hit two trees.
- Woman killed in chain-reaction bridge wreck; driver sought Updated: Jul-13-15 2:23 pm
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - Missouri authorities were searching for a flatbed truck's driver who fled a deadly chain-reaction wreck on the St. Louis area's Blanchette Bridge across the Missouri River.
- Missouri teen's body found after floodwaters sweep SUV away Updated: Jul-12-15 2:29 pm
MARSHALL, Missouri - Authorities say a 16-year-old Missouri boy has died after a sport utility vehicle tumbled into a flooded creek.
- St. Louis woman dies in personal watercraft accident Updated: Jul-12-15 1:50 pm
OSAGE BEACH, Missouri - Authorities say a St. Louis woman has died after falling off a personal watercraft at the Lake of the Ozarks.
- Authorities search for boy who disappeared Thursday Updated: Jul-11-15 2:17 pm
ST. JAMES, Missouri - Authorities are searching a heavily-wooded area in central Missouri for a missing boy who has autism.
- Interstate 35 in Clay County reopens after gas leak Updated: Jul-06-15 5:16 pm
PLEASANT VALLEY, Missouri - Interstate 35 in Clay County near Liberty has reopened after being closed for more than four hours Monday.
- Patrol drops no-wake policy at the Lake of the Ozarks Updated: Jul-04-15 3:29 pm
OZARKS, Missouri - Authorities are no longer restricting boaters to operating at idle speed on the Lake of the Ozarks.