- Top court rejects twice convicted killer's bid for new trial Updated: Feb-08-16 6:35 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey Supreme Court has rejected a twice convicted murderer's bid for a new trial.
- Court weighs fate of man convicted of pushing wife off cliff Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The state Supreme Court heard arguments on whether a man convicted of killing his wife by pushing her from the cliffs along the Palisades in 1992 should receive a new trial.
- State Supreme Court won't review 'Borgata Babes' casino case Updated: Jan-25-16 2:53 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey's highest court says an Atlantic City casino can regulate how much its cocktail waitresses weigh.
- Court orders new trial for man convicted of exposing himself Updated: Jan-20-16 5:41 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey Supreme Court has ordered a new trial for a man convicted of exposing himself to a teenager.
- First woman to serve on New Jersey high court dies Updated: Jan-15-16 12:31 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Marie Garibaldi, the first woman to serve on the New Jersey Supreme Court and the author of an opinion requiring elite social clubs at Princeton University to admit women, has died. She was 81.