- State Supreme Court to review breaking-and-entering case Updated: Nov-27-15 2:20 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Supreme Court will review the case of a man convicted of breaking-and-entering for placing his hand behind a window screen.
- Appointment to New Mexico Supreme Court creates opening Updated: Nov-17-15 10:42 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The state District Court for Bernalillo County has an opening for a new judge.
- Correction: Speedy Trial Rule story Updated: Nov-12-15 5:48 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - In stories Nov. 11 and Oct. 27 about New Mexico Supreme Court rules aimed at expediting criminal cases, The Associated Press erroneously reported the timing of arraignments. The rules in question call for arraignments within 10 days, not 48 hours.
- State funds for private textbooks ruled unconstitutional Updated: Nov-12-15 5:34 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The state's practice of buying textbooks for private and religious schools is unconstitutional, the New Mexico Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
- Court denies petition in New Mexico power plant case Updated: Nov-09-15 7:20 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Supreme Court on Monday denied a petition that sought to disqualify members of one of the state's most powerful regulatory panels from deciding the future of a coal-fired power plant.