- NY attorney general questions Orange County voter challenges Updated: Sep-23-15 3:06 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has asked the Orange County Board of Elections to explain challenges to voting registration applications filed by at least 30 Chinese-American students at Fei Tian College.
- NY attorney general probes Volkswagen emissions cheating Updated: Sep-22-15 5:49 pm
ALBANY, New York - The state's attorney general said Tuesday that his office will join investigations of Volkswagen following reports about how the automaker installed software in diesel-powered cars to cheat emissions tests.
- Wu, ex-lieutenant governor candidate, to advise Schneiderman Updated: Sep-15-15 6:40 pm
ALBANY, New York - A Columbia Law school professor who ran for New York lieutenant governor last year is joining Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office as a special adviser focusing on technology and Internet policy.
- New York settles suit with bank on Buffalo minority lending Updated: Sep-10-15 6:54 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has settled a federal lawsuit with a bank accused of avoiding mortgages for black residents in Buffalo.
- New York attorney general targets devil's claw manufacturers Updated: Sep-09-15 10:21 pm
ALBANY, New York - The state's attorney general is demanding that 13 manufacturers stop selling an obscure herbal remedy for arthritis called devil's claw because DNA tests found samples contained a plant species different from the plant on their labels.
- NY attorney general says retailer to end on-call scheduling Updated: Sep-08-15 10:00 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general says another major retailer plans to end on-call scheduling.