- NY election hotline for complaints in Tuesday primaries Updated: Jun-26-16 9:08 am
ALBANY, New York - The New York attorney general's office plans to operate a complaint hotline to address voter problems in Tuesday's congressional primaries.
- Jimmy John's agrees not to enforce non-compete agreement Updated: Jun-22-16 12:25 pm
NEW YORK - New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman says the Jimmy John's sandwich chain has agreed to stop including non-compete agreements in hiring packets used for low-wage workers.
- NY legal news site to halt use of non-compete agreements Updated: Jun-15-16 10:06 pm
ALBANY, New York - A legal news site has agreed to stop requiring reporters and other employees to sign non-compete agreements under a deal reached with New York state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.
- NY attorney general asks Charter for Time Warner fixes Updated: Jun-09-16 12:44 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general is asking Charter Communications to fix the service problems of the state's Time Warner Cable subscribers following its recent acquisition of the broadband internet provider.
- NY attorney general won't give congressmen documents Updated: Jun-02-16 3:05 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has refused to send requested documents about his investigation into Exxon Mobil to a congressional committee, saying Congress lacks jurisdiction over state law enforcement.
- NY court: Case against ex-AIG execs can continue Updated: Jun-02-16 12:28 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general can continue his legal effort to bar two former American International Group Inc. executives from the securities industry and forfeit any improperly gained profits, the state's highest court ruled Thursday.