- DraftKings open to regulation as it works to regain trust Updated: Oct-07-15 8:59 pm
LAS VEGAS - As daily fantasy sports operators FanDuel and DraftKings hustle to prove they can be trusted by thousands of users each week, cheating allegations have served as a backdrop for lingering questions about an industry that has been unregulated.
- Urban Outfitters to end on-call scheduling in New York Updated: Oct-07-15 11:56 am
ALBANY, New York - Urban Outfitters will end on-call scheduling at stores in New York state, becoming the latest retailer to respond to Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's inquiry into the practice of requiring workers to report for shifts on short notice.
- NY attorney general offers guidance after data breach Updated: Oct-06-15 3:01 am
ALBANY, New York - The state attorney general says more than 1 million New Yorkers who are T-Mobile wireless customers may have had personal data exposed in the recent breach at the Experian credit reporting agency, suggesting steps to protect against identity theft.
- NY attorney general sues over 'designer drug' sales Updated: Oct-05-15 4:59 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has sued distributors on opposite sides of the state alleging they sell illicit "designer drugs."
- NY attorney general questions Orange County voter challenges Updated: Sep-23-15 3:06 am
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has asked the Orange County Board of Elections to explain challenges to voting registration applications filed by at least 30 Chinese-American students at Fei Tian College.
- NY attorney general probes Volkswagen emissions cheating Updated: Sep-22-15 5:49 pm
ALBANY, New York - The state's attorney general said Tuesday that his office will join investigations of Volkswagen following reports about how the automaker installed software in diesel-powered cars to cheat emissions tests.
- Wu, ex-lieutenant governor candidate, to advise Schneiderman Updated: Sep-15-15 6:40 pm
ALBANY, New York - A Columbia Law school professor who ran for New York lieutenant governor last year is joining Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office as a special adviser focusing on technology and Internet policy.
- New York settles suit with bank on Buffalo minority lending Updated: Sep-10-15 6:54 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York's attorney general has settled a federal lawsuit with a bank accused of avoiding mortgages for black residents in Buffalo.
- New York attorney general targets devil's claw manufacturers Updated: Sep-09-15 10:21 pm
ALBANY, New York - The state's attorney general is demanding that 13 manufacturers stop selling an obscure herbal remedy for arthritis called devil's claw because DNA tests found samples contained a plant species different from the plant on their labels.