- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Ohio keeps NIU from clinching MAC West, wins 26-21 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:28 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Greg Windham and J.D. Sprague each threw a touchdown pass, Josiah Yazdani kicked four field goals and Ohio kept Northern Illinois from advancing to the Mid-American Conference title game with a 26-21 win on Tuesday night.
- Johnson's 3 TDs leads Bowling Green past Ball State 48-10 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:23 pm
MUNCIE, Indiana - Matt Johnson threw for 236 yards and had three total touchdowns, Travis Greene ran for 97 yards and two scores, and Bowling Green beat Ball State 48-10 on Tuesday night.
- AP source: Greene promoted as Buffalo's athletic director Updated: Nov-23-15 11:30 pm
BUFFALO, New York - A person familiar with the decision tells The Associated Press that the University at Buffalo has promoted Allen Greene to take over as the school's athletic director.
- Akron takes out Buffalo with a 42-21 win behind Woodson Updated: Nov-21-15 8:08 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Thomas Woodson was 17-for-30 passing with 258 yards and four touchdowns as Akron led Buffalo all the way to win 42-21 on Saturday.
- Miami (Ohio) snaps 22-game road skid, top UMass 20-13 Updated: Nov-21-15 6:34 pm
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Billy Bahl threw 14-yards to Chris Hudson midway through the fourth quarter to lift Miami (Ohio) to a 20-13 win over Massachusetts Saturday afternoon in the RedHawks 2015 season finale - snapping a 22-game road losing streak.
- AP 2015 Northwest All-District team Updated: Nov-20-15 5:31 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northwest All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- New UCF athletic director always had an eye on the school Updated: Nov-19-15 4:02 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The way his father tells it, Danny White has been keeping tabs on UCF for a while.
- Northern Illinois beats Western Michigan 27-19 behind Huff Updated: Nov-19-15 12:10 am
DEKALB, Illinois - Jordan Huff ran for 159 yards on eight carries, including an 87-yard touchdown run, and Northern Illinois beat Western Michigan 27-19 Wednesday night.
- Central Florida hires Danny White as new athletic director Updated: Nov-18-15 1:07 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Central Florida is turning to a young voice to lead its athletic department.
- Sprague, Ouellette lead Ohio past Ball State 48-31 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:59 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - JD Sprague had 321 total yards and three touchdowns, A.J. Ouellette ran for a season-high 121 yards and two scores, and Ohio beat Ball State 48-31 on Tuesday night.
- Hunt, Toledo rush past Bowling Green 44-28 Updated: Nov-17-15 10:09 pm
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Kareem Hunt ran for 153 yards and two touchdowns, and Toledo beat Bowling Green 44-28 on Tuesday night for the Rockets' sixth straight victory in the series.
- No. 2 Ohio State runs past Illinois 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - J.T. Barrett was back from his one-game suspension, and some of his best plays turned out to be handoffs to Ezekiel Elliott.
- Wilson with 2 TDs, UMass beats Eastern Michigan 28-17 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:45 pm
YPSILANTI, Michigan - Jamal Wilson ran for two second half touchdowns and Massachusetts beat Eastern Michigan 28-17 on Saturday to snap a five-game losing streak.
- Hundley runs for 3 TDs, leads Akron over Miami (Ohio) 37-28 Updated: Nov-14-15 4:12 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Conor Hundley ran for 110 yards and three touchdowns and Akron beat Miami (Ohio) 37-28 on Saturday.
- Toledo, Bowling Green universities' leaders make bet on game Updated: Nov-14-15 4:31 am
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - The presidents of the University of Toledo and Bowling Green State University are putting lunch on the line in a wager on their schools' rivalry football game.
- Freshman Graham leads Northern Illinois past Buffalo, 41-30 Updated: Nov-12-15 12:15 am
BUFFALO, New York - Freshman Ryan Graham had 268 total yards and two touchdowns in his first career start, and Northern Illinois beat Buffalo 41-30 on Wednesday night for the Huskies' fifth straight victory.
- Johnson, Greene lead Bowling Green by Western Michigan 41-27 Updated: Nov-12-15 12:06 am
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Matt Johnson threw three touchdown passes, Travis Greene ran for three scores and Bowling Green beat Western Michigan 41-27 on Wednesday night to wrap up its third consecutive Mid-American Conference East Division title
- Ely, Hunt help Toledo hold off Central Michigan 28-23 Updated: Nov-11-15 12:24 am
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Phillip Ely threw for 322 yards and two touchdowns, Kareem Hunt ran for 118 yards and two scores, and Toledo beat Central Michigan 28-23 on Tuesday night for the Rockets' sixth straight victory in the series.
- Vick has 180 total yards, 2 TDs; Ohio beats Kent State 27-0 Updated: Nov-10-15 11:32 pm
ATHENS, Ohio - Derrius Vick had 180 total yards and two touchdowns, and Ohio beat Kent State 27-0 on Tuesday night to snap a three-game losing streak.
- Miami (Ohio) beats Eastern Michigan for first MAC win, 28-13 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:26 pm
OXFORD, Ohio - Alonzo Smith and Gus Ragland each rushed for a touchdown, and Ragland and Billy Bahl threw touchdown passes to Jared Murphy as Miami (Ohio) beat Eastern Michigan 28-13 in a battle between teams in search of their first Mid-American Conference win of the season.
- Akron comes from behind to beat UMass 17-13 Updated: Nov-07-15 4:25 pm
FOXBORO, Massachusetts - Thomas Woodson ran for a 15-yard touchdown and Robert Stein kicked a 36-yard field goal in the second half to give Akron a 17-13 victory over Massachusetts in Mid-American Conference action on Saturday.
- Terrell, Western Michigan blow out Ball State 54-7 Updated: Nov-05-15 11:40 pm
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Zach Terrell threw three touchdown passes to Corey Davis and Western Michigan had a school-record 711 yards of total offence in a 54-7 victory over Ball State on Thursday night.
- Licata throws 2 TDs in 4th; Buffalo beats Kent State 18-17 Updated: Nov-05-15 10:22 pm
KENT, Ohio - Joe Licata threw an 8-yard touchdown pass to Matt Weiser with 58 seconds left to give Buffalo an 18-17 victory over Kent State on Thursday night.
- Johnson, Bowling Green win 6th straight; beat Ohio 62-24 Updated: Nov-05-15 12:02 am
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio - Matt Johnson threw for 365 yards and four touchdowns, Travis Greene ran for a career-high three scores, and Bowling Green beat Ohio 62-24 on Wednesday night for the Falcons' sixth straight victory.