- Slow start dooms Pitt in 29-24 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-27-15 5:21 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi spent most of his first season at Pittsburgh convincing the Panthers they weren't beholden to the recent past and that big-time success could be had if they believed.
- Miami strikes early, holds off Pittsburgh 29-24 Updated: Nov-27-15 5:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - All the ingredients were there for a collapse. A fired head coach. Dashed expectations. A fan base equal parts angry and apathetic. A locker room in need of some guidance.
- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Graduate transfers making impact in ACC Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - Nathan Peterman noticed when Russell Wilson bolted N.C. State for Wisconsin in 2011 as a graduate transfer, but only in a "hey, isn't that interesting" kind of way.
- Panthers not satisfied with 7-win season Updated: Nov-16-15 5:49 pm
PITTSBURGH - Dontez Ford remembers the old days, just not very fondly.
- Peterman leads Pitt past Duke 31-13 Updated: Nov-14-15 4:16 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Pittsburgh put together its best game of the season - and certainly its most lopsided win.
- Duke quarterback Thomas Sirk questionable for game vs. Pitt Updated: Nov-12-15 12:11 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke coach says quarterback Thomas Sirk is questionable for this week's game against Pittsburgh.
- Clemson-Syracuse Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-12-15 12:04 pm
No. 1 Clemson (9-0) at Syracuse (3-6), 3:30 p.m. EST (ABC, ESPN2)
- Panthers looking to bounce back after loss to Irish Updated: Nov-09-15 6:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi tilted his head and laughed.
- Kizer throws for 5 TDs, No. 8 Notre Dame tops Pitt 42-30 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:19 pm
PITTSBURGH - Brian Kelly isn't ready to start politicking. The Notre Dame coach figures it's far too early to get caught up in the endless debate of "who's in, who's out" of the College Football Playoff.
- Notre Dame's C.J. Prosise injured in win over Pitt Updated: Nov-07-15 4:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - Notre Dame senior running back C.J. Prosise left Saturday's win over Pittsburgh in the first half with a neck and shoulder injury and did not return.
- Pitt looks to regroup heading into matchup vs. Notre Dame Updated: Nov-02-15 6:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pat Narduzzi's players didn't have much to do during the weekend. Aside from a standard injury check Friday, the last few days were theirs to do with what they wished after their coach gave Pittsburgh's players little instruction but to enjoy themselves.