- Stone has 2 goals, assist and Sens beat Lightning 5-1 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:32 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - For the first time in a long time the Ottawa Senators are feeling good about themselves.
- Pavel Datsyuk scores 2 in 3rd, Red Wings beat Panthers 3-0 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:24 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings have been competitive this season despite being in the middle of the pack, at best, in scoring.
- Panthers' Aleksander Barkov leaves with injury after hit Updated: Feb-08-16 10:04 pm
- Andrighetto's SO goal lifts Canadiens over Hurricanes 2-1 Updated: Feb-07-16 7:00 pm
MONTREAL - Ben Scrivens made big saves all weekend, helping the Montreal Canadiens to a weekend sweep.
- Bruins prospect Subban stable after fracturing larynx Updated: Feb-07-16 6:25 pm
BOSTON - Boston Bruins prospect Malcolm Subban is in stable condition after fracturing his larynx during an American Hockey League game on Saturday.
- Marchand scores on penalty shot in OT, Bruins top Sabres 2-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:36 pm
BOSTON - It worked out perfectly for the Boston Bruins when Brad Marchand, the team's hottest scorer, was awarded a penalty shot in overtime.
- Letang, Crosby lead Penguins' comeback win against Panthers Updated: Feb-06-16 11:30 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The Pittsburgh Penguins' star players came through for a comeback win.
- Lazar has 2 goals, Karlsson 4 assists; Sens beat Leafs 6-1 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:10 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators desperately needed something to go right. Pretty much everything did Saturday night.
- Red Wings rout Islanders 5-1 for first home win of 2016 Updated: Feb-06-16 9:14 pm
- Plekanec helps Canadiens end skid with 5-1 win over Oilers Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
MONTREAL - Tomas Plekanec and the Canadiens finally had something to smile about - although they won't have long to enjoy it.
- Islanders-Red Wings resume after 36-minute delay Updated: Feb-06-16 4:47 pm
- Palat, Stralman lead Lightning past Penguins 6-3 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:31 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The surging Tampa Bay Lightning are piling up goals and victories.
- Jordan Eberle's 2 goals lead Oilers in 7-2 rout of Senators Updated: Feb-05-16 12:58 am
- Parenteau's shootout goal gives Leafs 3-2 win over Devils Updated: Feb-05-16 12:08 am
TORONTO - Moments after his 1,000th NHL game - and 546th win - Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock laid out his long-range blueprint.
- Ryan Spooner leads Bruins past Sabres 3-2 in shootout Updated: Feb-04-16 11:49 pm
- Panthers win 5th straight by beating Red Wings 6-3 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:35 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The Florida Panthers are doing more than just winning. They're routing opponents, thanks to the best scoring roll the long-struggling franchise has ever enjoyed.
- Capitals' Ovechkin scores winner in return vs. Islanders Updated: Feb-04-16 11:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Braden Holtby began feeling like he was playing the first game after a summer off, and Alex Ovechkin needed a few shifts to get back into a rhythm. Once they got going, the Washington Capitals were back to normal.
- Leighton on verge of breaking Bower's AHL shutout record Updated: Feb-04-16 6:34 pm
Most hockey fans remember Michael Leighton as the goaltender who gave up Patrick Kane's Stanley Cup-winning goal in 2010. Now he's one shutout away from a much more favorable place in history.
- Senators grill personnel office nominee over data hack Updated: Feb-04-16 2:48 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's nominee to head the Office of Personnel Management on Thursday promised to strengthen the agency's cybersecurity and information technology systems after what's believed to be the largest data breach in U.S. history.
- Penguins center Evgeni Malkin to miss 2 games with injury Updated: Feb-04-16 1:39 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins center Evgeni Malkin is dealing with a lower-body injury and will miss a two-game road trip through Florida this weekend.
- Buffalo Sabres, cancer center launch prevention campaign Updated: Feb-04-16 3:10 am
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres and an upstate cancer center have announced a partnership aimed at helping hockey fans prevent and detect cancer.
- Bishop earns 100th win with Lightning, beats Red Wings 3-1 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:28 am
TAMPA, Florida - The All-Star break did nothing to cool the surging Tampa Bay Lightning.
- McGinn, Larsson lift Sabres past slumping Canadiens 4-2 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:29 pm
- Woe is Canada as its NHL teams struggle and its dollar drops Updated: Feb-03-16 2:12 am
- Huberdeau leads Panthers past Caps 5-2 for 4th straight win Updated: Feb-02-16 11:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Beating the defending Stanley Cup and Eastern Conference champions, along with the top team in the NHL this season, says something about the upstart Florida Panthers. The way they've done it says even more.