- Wooten, Marksberry and Ramirez combine for no-hitter as Gwinnett beats Louisville 3-0 Updated: Jun-30-16 9:41 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky -- Rob Wooten, Matt Marksberry and Jose Ramirez combined to pitch a no-hitter, leading the Gwinnett Braves to a 3-0 victory over the Louisville Bats on Thursday.
- Dodgers acquire veteran pitcher Bud Norris from Braves Updated: Jun-30-16 4:30 pm
- Business owners angered at new Braves stadium parking plan Updated: Jun-30-16 3:03 pm
ATLANTA - Fred Beloin and his partners bought the office building on Heritage Court in 2003, long before the Atlanta Braves announced their intention to move in next door with a new stadium and sprawling mixed-use development.
- Officials: Tickets for Fort Bragg game can't change hands Updated: Jun-30-16 6:41 am
- De La Cruz loses in debut as Indians beat Braves 3-0 Updated: Jun-29-16 11:18 pm
ATLANTA - Joel De La Cruz felt like he belonged as he made his major league debut for Atlanta.
- Salazar rolls, Indians beat Braves 3-0 for 12th straight win Updated: Jun-29-16 11:05 pm
ATLANTA - Danny Salazar didn't want to be the pitcher who couldn't keep the Cleveland Indians' winning streak alive.
- Braves set to open ballpark April 13 vs Padres Updated: Jun-29-16 8:31 pm
- Duncan, Bell spur Indianapolis to 5-0 win over Gwinnett Updated: Jun-29-16 4:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS -- Josh Bell singled three times, and Frank Duncan allowed just five hits over seven innings as the Indianapolis Indians defeated the Gwinnett Braves 5-0 on Wednesday.
- Braves call up De La Cruz to make debut against Indians Updated: Jun-29-16 3:38 pm
- Lalli leads Gwinnett to 2-1 win over Indianapolis Updated: Jun-28-16 10:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS -- Stephen Janas got Danny Ortiz to hit into a double play in the fifth inning, leading the Gwinnett Braves to a 2-1 win over the Indianapolis Indians on Tuesday.
- Home plate umpire Jerry Layne hit by foul tip, leaves game Updated: Jun-27-16 10:03 pm
ATLANTA - Home plate umpire Jerry Layne has left the game between the Indians and Braves after being hit by a foul tip.
- Braves right-hander Gant leaves game with oblique strain Updated: Jun-27-16 8:36 pm
ATLANTA - Braves rookie right-hander John Gant left Monday night's game against the Cleveland Indians with a left oblique strain.
- Freeman, Garcia homer as Braves beat Colon, Mets 5-2 Updated: Jun-26-16 5:31 pm
ATLANTA - Bud Norris is making the most of his second chance in the Braves' rotation.
- MLB puts finishing touches on Fort Bragg baseball field Updated: Jun-26-16 4:40 pm
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - A weed-infested golf course at Fort Bragg has bloomed into a major league-quality baseball field on the vast U.S. Army post.
- Braves lose 1-0 to Mets on Johnson's HR in 11th inning Updated: Jun-25-16 11:44 pm
ATLANTA - Another dominant start by Atlanta ace Julio Teheran against the New York Mets wasn't enough this time.
- LEADING OFF: Shields tries for rebound, Greinke on the road Updated: Jun-22-16 10:46 pm
A look at what's happening all around the majors Thursday:
- Conley pitches 8 innings to help Marlins beat Braves 3-0 Updated: Jun-22-16 4:10 pm
MIAMI - Adam Conley walked off the mound for the final time in the eighth inning Wednesday with a string of zeroes behind him.
- Teheran leads Braves past Mets for 5th straight win Updated: Jun-19-16 6:26 pm
NEW YORK - A single blip from sublime perfection.
- Freeman stays hot with 2-run HR as Braves beat Reds 7-2 Updated: Jun-16-16 4:23 pm
ATLANTA - Cincinnati manager Bryan Price was worried when he saw Braves slugger Freddie Freeman hitting only .242 at the start of a four-game series.
- Braves' Freddie Freeman hits for cycle against Reds Updated: Jun-15-16 11:49 pm
ATLANTA - Freddie Freeman's leadoff single in the 11th inning against the Reds made him the first Braves player to hit for the cycle in eight years.
- Lester allows no earned runs as Cubs rout Braves 13-2 Updated: Jun-12-16 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - Jon Lester stopped himself as he started to say he hoped the Cubs could keep winning at their current pace.
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo removed from lineup with back tightness Updated: Jun-10-16 5:17 pm
ATLANTA - First baseman Anthony Rizzo has been scratched from the Chicago Cubs' lineup against the Atlanta Braves due to back tightness.
- Braves recall former starting 2B Jace Peterson from minors Updated: Jun-10-16 2:52 pm
- Inciarte, Teheran lead Braves to 4-2 win against Padres Updated: Jun-08-16 7:46 pm
SAN DIEGO - For one game at least, the Atlanta Braves didn't look like the worst team in the majors.
- Mets reacquire Kelly Johnson from Braves Updated: Jun-08-16 5:09 pm
PITTSBURGH - Kelly Johnson is back with the New York Mets, who hope he can spark to a slumping team that had lost seven of 10 going into Wednesday night's game against Pittsburgh.