- Attorney General says parents can't keep kids from tests Updated: Oct-09-15 8:05 pm
PHOENIX - A new legal opinion says Arizona parents don't have a right to withdraw their children from standardized tests given at public schools.
- AG: Arizona-licensed foreclosure attorney settles lawsuit Updated: Sep-25-15 5:20 pm
PHOENIX - An Arizona-licensed foreclosure attorney has settled a lawsuit over allegations he misled homeowners trying to avoid foreclosure.
- Arizona attorney general warns of lottery scam Updated: Sep-25-15 6:12 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Attorney General's Office is warning of a lottery scam targeting senior citizens.
- Arizona attorney general wants $10M for child welfare cases Updated: Sep-13-15 2:26 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Attorney General's Office is requesting $1 million to help pay for a surge in child welfare cases as well as an additional $9 million for fiscal-year 2017.
- Attorney general warns of unauthorized Arizona DMV website Updated: Sep-11-15 6:15 am
PHOENIX - Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is warning consumers to be on the lookout for websites purporting to be affiliated with the state Department of Transportation.