- No. 11 Arizona outlasts Boise State for 3rd in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-29-15 8:31 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Arizona's long nightmare in a city known as the happiest place on Earth is over.
- No. 6 Duke beats Utah State 85-52 for 4th straight win Updated: Nov-29-15 4:03 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Luke Kennard stayed confident as he wrestled with his shot to start his Duke career. He put up plenty of extra shots after practice. He talked with coaches, who promised "it'll come."
- UNLV runs away from Prairie View in 2nd half for 80-62 win Updated: Nov-29-15 12:45 am
LAS VEGAS - Patrick McCaw scored 18 points, Derrick Jones Jr. added 14 and UNLV ran away from Prairie View in the second half to take an 80-62 win Saturday night.
- Coggins leads Cal State Fullerton past Nevada 75-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:54 pm
FULLERTON, California - Tre Coggins pumped in four 3-pointers and finished with 25 points to lead Cal State Fullerton to a 75-66 win over Nevada on Saturday night.
- UTEP with 99-90 win over Colorado St. in 2OT Updated: Nov-28-15 10:21 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Lee Moore and Earvin Morris scored 28 points apiece as UTEP remained undefeated, beating Colorado State 99-90 in double overtime in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Saturday.
- Adams with 25 points, Wyoming beats Montana State 82-68 Updated: Nov-28-15 10:10 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams had 25 points and six assists to lead Wyoming to an 82-68 victory over Montana State on Saturday night.
- Rogers leads San Jose State over Alaska Anchorage 91-87 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:38 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Frank Rogers had career highs of 32 points and 12 rebounds to lead San Jose State over Alaska Anchorage 91-87 on Saturday in the Great Alaska Shootout consolation final.
- Air Force edges New Mexico State 66-64 in OT Updated: Nov-28-15 5:51 pm
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Trevor Lyons made a 3-point play in overtime to give Air Force a 66-64 win over New Mexico State on Saturday.
- Miles, Jr. leads West Virginia over San Diego State 72-50 Updated: Nov-28-15 2:31 am
LAS VEGAS - After advancing to the championship game of the Las Vegas Invitational with a semifinal win over Richmond on Thanksgiving night, one would think West Virginia would be elated.
- Fresno State beats Delaware State in 80-59 win Updated: Nov-28-15 1:04 am
FRESNO, California - Cezar Guerrero shot 4 for 6 from 3-point range and scored 20 points to go along with six rebounds in Fresno State's 80-59 win over Delaware State in the Roundball Showcase championship.
- Colorado State leads all the way in 90-74 win over Portland Updated: Nov-28-15 12:05 am
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Gain Clavell scored 21 points and Antwan Scott added 17 to send Colorado State past Portland 90-74 Friday night in the semifinals of the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic.
- Okonoboh asks for release from UNLV Updated: Nov-27-15 8:06 pm
LAS VEGAS - UNLV coach Dave Rice said Friday that sophomore forward Goodluck Okonoboh is leaving the program and will be granted his release.
- No. 3 Michigan State beats Boise St 77-67 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 8:02 pm
FULLERTON, California - Denzel Valentine scored a career-high 32 points, hitting five consecutive 3-pointers to break open a tight game in the second half, and No. 3 Michigan State defeated Boise State 77-67 Friday in the semifinals of the DirecTV Wooden Legacy.
- San Jose State slips past San Diego 76-67 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:34 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Frank Rogers scored 18 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead San Jose State past San Diego for a 76-67 win in the Great Alaska Shootout's consolation semifinals Friday.
- Spencer, Shepard lead San Diego St past No. 14 Cal 72-58 Updated: Nov-27-15 4:22 am
LAS VEGAS - All that Winston Shepard could do was smile.
- Boise State hands UC Irvine first loss, 71-64 Updated: Nov-26-15 6:46 pm
FULLERTON, California - Anthony Drmic scored 21 points and Boise State beat UC Irvine 71-64 on Thursday in the opener of the Wooden Legacy tournament.
- Williams and Boothe help Toledo past San Jose State 89-74 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:46 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Jonathan Williams scored 26 points, Nathan Boothe registered a triple-double, and Toledo beat San Jose State 89-74 to advance in the winner's bracket in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- Colorado handles Air Force 81-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 am
BOULDER, Colorado - It happened quickly in a tussle on the floor over a loose ball.
- Nevada defeats Portland State 76-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:36 am
RENO, Nevada - Marqueze Coleman scored 21 points with six assists and four rebounds as Nevada beat Portland State 76-73 Wednesday night.
- New Mexico beats Nicholls State 75-63 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:42 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Elijah Brown scored five of his 18 points at the start of a decisive 14-2 New Mexico run Wednesday night that helped propel the Lobos to a 75-63 win over Nicholls State.
- Wyoming holds off CS Bakersfield 68-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:30 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams scored 23 points, Jonathan Barnes had a go-ahead dunk with 13 seconds left, and Wyoming held off a second-half rally to beat CS Bakersfield 68-64 on Wednesday night.
- No. 13 Indiana loses again in Maui, 72-69 to UNLV Updated: Nov-25-15 8:42 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Indiana had a rough start and tough finish to the Maui Jim Maui Invitational. Two losses that came down to the final seconds around a 10-point win.
- UNLV hangs on for 72-69 win over No. 13 Indiana Updated: Nov-25-15 8:29 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - UNLV answered every run by Indiana, and the Runnin' Rebels were able to hang through the frantic final seconds for a 72-69 victory over the 13th-ranked Hoosiers on Wednesday.
- Colorado State holds off Abilene Christian 108-100 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-24-15 11:53 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Antwan Scott sank two 3-pointers and scored nine of his 18 points in the second extra period to give Colorado State a 108-100 double-overtime victory over Abilene Christian in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Tuesday night.
- Utah State rolls past Utah Valley State 81-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:40 pm
LOGAN, Utah - Chris Smith scored 17 points and Lew Evans added 15 with a career-high 14 rebounds and Utah State cruised to an 81-55 win over Utah Valley on Tuesday night.