- Injured hiker carried from Appalachian Trail in Woodford Updated: Jun-27-16 5:28 pm
WOODFORD, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a 46-year-old Florida hiker has been hospitalized after falling on the Appalachian Trail in the town of Woodford.
- Police: Off-duty cop shoots, kills pit bull during dog fight Updated: Jun-27-16 2:11 pm
HARTFORD, Vermont - Authorities in Vermont say an off-duty police officer shot and killed a pit bull that apparently attacked his dog at a dog park.
- Truck strikes, injures 3 Connecticut cyclists in Vermont Updated: Jun-26-16 11:58 am
SOMERSET, Vermont - Vermont state police say three bicyclists from Connecticut are recovering from injuries after a pickup truck driver struck them in Somerset, Vermont.
- Vermont firefighters: Woman's body found at Barre house fire Updated: Jun-26-16 10:29 am
BARRE, Vermont - Vermont state police and fire officials are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found after her Barre house was ravaged by fire.
- Police, sheriff and Coast Guard to promote sober boating Updated: Jun-25-16 8:56 am
WATERBURY, Vermont - The Vermont State Police Marine Division is going to be working with other agencies this weekend to promote safe and sober boating.
- Police: Man asleep in car didn't know how he lost a tire Updated: Jun-18-16 3:03 pm
GRAND ISLE, Vermont - Vermont state police say a man found asleep in his damaged car told them he couldn't remember where or when he lost one of his tires.
- Vermont police to crack down on speeders, aggressive driving Updated: Jun-13-16 12:14 am
WATERBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say they are boosting enforcement efforts to crack down on speeders and aggressive driving through the summer.
- Vermont police clock New Hampshire driver at 107 mph Updated: Jun-12-16 12:07 pm
ST. ALBANS, Vermont - Vermont state police have charged a New Hampshire driver with negligent operation after clocking the motorist driving 107 mph on Interstate 89 in St. Albans.
- Vermont police looking for the driver who hit, killed, calf Updated: Jun-10-16 5:13 pm
LOWELL, Vermont - Vermont state police say they are looking for the driver who struck and killed a calf in Lowell and did not stop to notify anyone.
- Vermont man dies after crashing into carnival ride Updated: Jun-10-16 7:07 am
RANDOLPH, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a 56-year-old man is dead after he crashed his Jeep into a carnival ride in Randolph.
- With road deaths up, Vermont State Police cracking down Updated: Jun-08-16 12:15 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont State Police are launching a summer-long campaign to crack down on speeding and aggressive driving. The effort comes as traffic fatalities year-to-date have more than doubled over last year.
- Driver charged in crash that killed 3 on slushy Vermont road Updated: Jun-07-16 4:50 pm
RUTLAND, Vermont - A Georgia truck driver is facing criminal charges stemming from a December crash that killed three people on a mountain road that was covered with snow and ice.
- Texas boy, Vermont police dog bond via viral video Updated: Jun-07-16 12:06 pm
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont police dog named Maximus is helping a 4-year-old Texas boy who discovered a viral video of the dog chasing a stream of water while its handler was washing his cruiser.
- Authorities still working on 2-year-old disappearance case Updated: Jun-07-16 9:18 am
WEST PAWLET, Vermont - Vermont and New York authorities are still working on the case of a man who was last seen near the state line in 2014.
- Police: Thieves stole $2,500 worth of meat from organic farm Updated: Jun-04-16 12:52 pm
MARSHFIELD, Vermont - Vermont state police say they are looking for the thief or thieves who stole about $2,500 worth of meat products from an organic farm in Marshfield.
- Motorcyclist from New York dies when hitting tree in Vermont Updated: May-30-16 7:02 pm
SHAFTSBURY, Vermont - Authorities say a New York man riding a motorcycle in Vermont lost control of the bike and died after crashing into a tree.
- Police: 1 man cited in protest at commissioner's home Updated: May-29-16 3:09 pm
RANDOLPH, Vermont - Vermont state police say they have cited a Plainfield man for unlawful trespass in connection with a protest on the lawn of Public Service Commissioner Christopher Recchia last week.