- 3-year-old dies after found in stream behind daycare Updated: Feb-13-16 8:57 am
WATERBURY CENTER, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a 3-year-old has died after the child was found floating in a partially frozen stream behind a Waterbury Center daycare.
- Driver dies in Interstate 91 crash, car flips over Updated: Feb-08-16 2:10 pm
COVENTRY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a driver has died after she lost control of her car on northbound Interstate 91 in Coventry and it flipped over.
- Police: Cat burglar enters Vermont family's home, takes pet Updated: Feb-04-16 10:43 am
TROY, Vermont - Vermont State Police have arrested a 54-year-old man in connection with taking a cat from a home.
- Vermont State Police to discuss attorney general with feds Updated: Jan-27-16 6:10 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont State Police are going to be meeting with federal officials to determine if an investigation is warranted into the campaign finance activities of state Attorney General William Sorrell.
- Driver collides with ambulance carrying patient in Lunenburg Updated: Jan-25-16 4:52 am
LUNENBURG, Vermont - No injuries were reported after a 55-year-old woman pulled out of a driveway and crashed into a passing ambulance carrying a patient in northeastern Vermont.
- Vermont state police clock Massachusetts man driving 102 mph Updated: Jan-24-16 11:53 am
GUILFORD, Vermont - Vermont state police say they clocked and issued a citation to a Massachusetts man driving 102 mph on Interstate 91 in Guilford.
- Massachusetts man killed in fatal 1-car crash in Vermont Updated: Jan-24-16 9:35 am
LONDONDERRY, Vermont - Vermont state police say a Massachusetts driver was killed when his car struck a large tree in Londonderry.
- Police: Driver hits gazebo featured in Chevy Chase movie Updated: Jan-23-16 3:26 pm
TOWNSHEND, Vermont - Vermont state police say a drunken driver drove across a town common and struck a gazebo that was featured in the 1988 Chevy Chase movie "Funny Farm."
- Trooper uninjured in crash Updated: Jan-22-16 5:01 am
MORETOWN, Vermont - A Vermont state trooper was uninjured when her vehicle went off the road and rolled onto its side in Moretown.
- Tractor-trailer hauling lumber overturns in St. Johnsbury Updated: Jan-21-16 6:00 am
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vermont - Vermont State Police say no one was injured after a tractor-trailer hauling lumber overturned in St. Johnsbury.