- Saints add C.J. Wilson, place Kyle Wilson on injured reserve Updated: Jun-24-16 7:52 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints have placed cornerback Kyle Wilson on injured reserve and have signed defensive tackle C.J. Wilson.
- Saints to spend part of summer training at Greenbrier Updated: Jun-21-16 2:51 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - The New Orleans Saints will spend part of their summer training at The Greenbrier for the third straight year.
- Saints, Pelicans owner settles case involving heirs' trust Updated: Jun-17-16 6:13 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson has reached a settlement in a lawsuit involving his attempt to remove shares of his pro teams from trusts for his estranged daughter and her two children.
- New Saints tight end Fleener looking like a good fit so far Updated: Jun-15-16 8:04 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - To hear Drew Brees explain it, it could be more than coincidence that tight end Coby Fleener ended up in New Orleans the year after the NFL schedule pitted the Saints against each team from the AFC South.
- Popular ex-Saint McAllister joining game radio broadcasts Updated: Jun-15-16 7:38 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Former New Orleans Saints star running back Deuce McAllister is joining the radio broadcast for Saints games.
- Saints expect fierce competition in crowded backfield Updated: Jun-14-16 8:41 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Tim Hightower figures that if the Saints are fortunate enough to keep all of their running backs healthy, they'll have a hard time keeping them all happy.
- AP Source: Saints' Kikaha has re-injured his left knee Updated: Jun-13-16 6:48 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints outside linebacker Hau'oli Kikaha has an anterior cruciate ligament injury in his left knee, the same knee in which the 2015 second-round draft choice had ACL repairs twice during his college career at Washington, said a person familiar with the situation.
- Harper says he's prepared to embrace a new role with Saints Updated: Jun-09-16 7:30 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - A cursory look around the New Orleans Saints' locker room was all veteran safety Roman Harper needed to realize how much had changed with the franchise since he left two years ago.
- Former NFL tight end Henry Childs dead at 65 Updated: Jun-04-16 4:08 pm
- 911 call recorded suspect after shooting ex-Saint Will Smith Updated: Jun-03-16 6:31 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The suspect in the death of Will Smith said he shot him in self-defense, fearing for his life after the former New Orleans Saints star hit him several times and then went to get a gun.
- The Latest: Blood testing shows Will Smith was legally drunk Updated: Jun-03-16 4:55 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on a hearing for the suspect in the April shooting death of former New Orleans Saints star Will Smith (all times local):