- Brees 'not stressing' about a lack of an extension Updated: May-25-16 10:26 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Saints star quarterback Drew Brees says he's "not stressing" about a recent lack of progress on a possible contract extension with New Orleans and said he'll approach this season the same way whether he gets a new deal or not.
- Saints add veteran receiver Brown, kicker Barth Updated: May-23-16 5:46 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says New Orleans has signed receiver Vincent Brown and kicker Connor Barth.
- Saints owner Tom Benson discusses why he disinherits kin Updated: May-20-16 5:57 pm
NEW ORLEANS - In a court deposition, Tom Benson said he ousted his daughter and grandchildren from executive positions in the Saints and Pelicans after a confrontation turned physical between his daughter, Renee, and his wife, Gayle.
- Hearing set for suspect in killing of former Saints star Updated: May-20-16 11:52 am
NEW ORLEANS - With work still being done on the autopsy report on retired Saints defensive end Will Smith, attorneys in the criminal case against the man charged in his death agreed Friday to reschedule an evidence hearing.
- The Latest: Brief hearing reveals little in Will Smith case Updated: May-20-16 11:08 am
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on a court hearing for the suspect in the shooting death of retired New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith (all times local):
- Saints sign 4th-round pick Onyemata to 4-year contract Updated: May-18-16 6:22 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints signed rookie defensive lineman David Onyemata to a four-year contract Wednesday.
- Benson wins a court round in future of sports franchises Updated: May-16-16 8:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson won a key legal round Monday in his fight to leave ownership of his NFL and NBA team to his wife, rather than his estranged daughter and grandchildren.
- Saints coaches: Top pick Rankins in good shape, learns fast Updated: May-14-16 5:34 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints first-round draft choice Sheldon Rankins can accept people calling him boring, as long they're referring to the way he spends time away from football.
- Bears promote Sadowski to director of college scouting Updated: May-11-16 4:41 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have promoted Mark Sadowski to director of college scouting.
- After court setback, estranged Benson heirs not giving up Updated: May-05-16 10:24 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The estranged daughter and grandchildren of New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson say they won't abandon their effort to prove their patriarch has been manipulated into appointing his third wife the sole heir to his sports empire.
- Will Smith's widow accepts his posthumous degree in Miami Updated: May-05-16 10:19 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The widow of former New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith accepted his degree from the University of Miami on Thursday, nearly a month after he was shot and killed.
- Security chief Jeffrey Miller leaving NFL Updated: May-04-16 5:02 pm
NEW YORK - NFL security chief Jeffrey Miller is leaving the league for the private sector.
- Saints, left tackle Armstead agree on 5-year extension Updated: May-03-16 6:29 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints left tackle Terron Armstead has agreed to a five-year extension that runs through the 2021 season.
- Redskins fill a few specific needs during the NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 9:05 pm
- Saints draft Nigeria native who learned football in Canada Updated: Apr-30-16 8:20 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - David Onyemata's path to the NFL began when he followed in his sisters' footsteps by leaving Nigeria to attend college in Canada.
- Saints draft receiver Thomas, safety Bell, in 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 1:06 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints' draft class now includes a pair of Ohio State teammates who won a national championship together.
- Hacked: After bizarre video Tunsil's NFL draft stock drops Updated: Apr-29-16 7:46 am
Laremy Tunsil tumbled down the NFL draft board Thursday night after a bizarre video of him was posted on his Twitter account minutes before the start of the proceedings, potentially costing the offensive lineman millions of dollars.
- The Latest: Smith family pleased with indictment Updated: Apr-28-16 8:32 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on the case of a man who is accused of fatally shooting retired New Orleans Saints player Will Smith during a traffic dispute (all times local):