- Saints place cornerback Lewis on injured reserve, add Owens Updated: Nov-26-15 8:20 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints have placed cornerback Keenan Lewis on injured reserve, ending his season.
- Saints' dismal defense hopes Allen can stop the hemorrhaging Updated: Nov-25-15 7:01 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints' dead-last defense won't be getting an overhaul under new coordinator Dennis Allen, who says it's too late in the season for major changes.
- Saints tight end Ben Watson writes book on racial issues Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 am
NEW ORLEANS - Benjamin Watson has always felt the pull to write a book.
- Texans' Hoyer out of concussion protocol; will start Sunday Updated: Nov-23-15 4:01 pm
- Ex-assistant to Saints owner claims wrongful firing Updated: Nov-17-15 5:11 pm
NEW ORLEANS - A longtime assistant to Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson claims he was fired last year in violation of a legal contract.
- Saints fire defensive coordinator Ryan Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints coach Sean Payton promised changes were coming to his sagging defense. He started by firing defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- Coach Payton starts changing defense by firing Rob Ryan Updated: Nov-16-15 11:19 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints' defense is in disarray and Rob Ryan will not be the one to fix it.
- Cousins' 4-TD day vs porous D leads 'Skins past Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:23 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - It's probably not very often that Washington's Kirk Cousins gets mentioned in the same breath as a couple of the greatest QBs in NFL history.
- Saints defense puts up no resistance in 47-14 loss at Skins Updated: Nov-15-15 6:42 pm
- Cousins throws career-high 4 TDs, Redskins rout Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:38 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Until Sunday, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins hadn't thrown for more than three touchdowns in a game in his NFL career. Until Sunday, he hadn't completed a scoring pass of more than 7 yards this season.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Lawyers agree to mediation in Tom Benson family feud Updated: Nov-12-15 8:21 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and trustees for his estranged daughter and grandchildren have agreed to mediation in Benson's lawsuit, which aims to take back stock in the teams and oust the family members as non-voting owners of the NFL and NBA teams.
- Struggling Skins ground game looks to get going vs. Saints Updated: Nov-12-15 6:12 pm
- Titans know stopping Panthers' run key to pressuring Newton Updated: Nov-12-15 5:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Dick LeBeau hopes on Sunday that he sees more of Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota on the field than Cam Newton.
- CJ Spiller's cup not running over with New Orleans Saints Updated: Nov-11-15 7:21 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - C.J. Spiller's 80-yard touchdown catch that beat Dallas in overtime earlier this season was supposed to be his breakout moment with the New Orleans Saints.
- Skins put C Lichtensteiger on IR-return; sign de la Puente Updated: Nov-10-15 5:57 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have put center Kory Lichtensteiger on injured reserve with a designation to return and replaced him on the roster by signing free agent center Brian de la Puente.
- Saints trying to keep calm, focused after frustrating loss Updated: Nov-09-15 7:01 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Coming off a frustrating overtime loss to Tennessee, the New Orleans Saints remained calm on Monday.
- Mularkey's changes help Titans protect QB Marcus Mariota Updated: Nov-09-15 6:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed what the Tennessee Titans believed when they drafted him: The quarterback can be special when given a little time to throw.
- With plenty of problems to fix, Skins look ahead to Saints Updated: Nov-09-15 6:38 pm
- Mariota's return helps Titans upset Saints 34-28 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 2:58 am
NEW ORLEANS - Even if Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota was too beat up to play in recent weeks, he seemed to find a way to keep improving.
- Mariota, Titans beat Saints in overtime 34-28 Updated: Nov-08-15 11:17 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Interim Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey paused for a moment and took a deep breath while he regained his composure.
- Buccaneers lose 32-18 to New York Giants Updated: Nov-08-15 9:49 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith could easily pinpoint the miscues that helped send the Buccaneers to the loss.
- Giants defensive coordinator has put Saints game to rest Updated: Nov-05-15 5:36 pm
- Titans rookie QB looking forward to chance to play Brees Updated: Nov-05-15 5:25 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees is coming off a game in which he threw seven touchdowns passes.
- Titans WR Wright ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Saints Updated: Nov-05-15 4:50 pm