- Saints release guard Evans, 3 others; add 1 player Updated: Feb-08-16 5:46 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The Saints have released four-time All-Pro right guard Jahri Evans, who has started for all 10 seasons since New Orleans drafted him out of Division II Bloomsburg in 2006.
- Browner's social media posts forecast departure from Saints Updated: Feb-05-16 1:13 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Saints cornerback Brandon Browner has posted messages on social media saying farewell to New Orleans and alluding to the "next chapter" in his NFL career.
- Buccaneers hired Brett Maxie as defensive backs coach Updated: Jan-25-16 4:26 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired former NFL player Brett Maxie as defensive backs coach.
- Settlement in Texas dispute over Tom Benson estate trust Updated: Jan-23-16 3:19 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A lawsuit in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Texas dispute over nearly $1B Benson estate trust settled Updated: Jan-23-16 2:00 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A legal battle in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Closed-door appeal court arguments held on Benson competency Updated: Jan-21-16 5:11 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The daughter and grandchildren of 88-year-old Tom Benson went to a Louisiana appeal court Thursday with their fight to have the owner of the NFL's Saints and the NBA's Pelicans declared legally incompetent.
- The Latest: No immediate ruling in Benson competency case Updated: Jan-21-16 3:53 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The latest in the effort by the daughter and grandchildren of Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson to reverse a judge's ruling that Benson is competent to run business empire. All times are local:
- SB 44: Saints slip past Colts 31-17 for 1st Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-20-16 10:11 pm
Super Bowl 44
- Saints deny racism allegations by ex-Tom Benson assistant Updated: Jan-20-16 7:37 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Saints have denied allegations of racism and retribution in a federal lawsuit filed by a fired longtime personal assistant to club owner Tom Benson.
- Mickey Loomis says his GM role with Saints won't change Updated: Jan-14-16 6:36 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis said he will retain all of his usual duties with the football team in 2016 and that Drew Brees will be back next season whether the star quarterback's contract changes or not.