- AG: Body found in Grant County is missing Wisconsin woman Updated: May-28-16 4:57 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley says a body discovered in Grant County on May 17 has been identified as a missing Wisconsin woman.
- South Dakota attorney general to lead delegation to Israel Updated: May-18-16 9:53 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley is leading a delegation of his peers to Israel.
- State warns residents about Windows technical support scam Updated: May-13-16 4:17 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Attorney General Marty Jackley is again warning South Dakota residents about a scam targeting computer users.
- AG: Obama lacks authority over transgender bathroom policy Updated: May-13-16 3:27 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley says President Obama doesn't have the authority to require schools to allow transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.
- Criminal offenses, arrests rise in South Dakota in 2015 Updated: May-13-16 10:29 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Crime statistics for 2015 show an increase in overall crime in South Dakota from the previous year, some of which can be attributed to a 22 percent jump in drug arrests.