- AP source: Wizards agree to acquire Bucks' Dudley for pick Updated: Jul-02-15 10:24 pm
- Vasquez embracing fresh start with Bucks Updated: Jul-02-15 7:12 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Greivis Vasquez always thought he might end up in Milwaukee. It just took a little longer than he anticipated.
- Bucks land free agent big man Greg Monroe Updated: Jul-02-15 6:39 pm
As one of the most coveted big men on the free agent market, Greg Monroe had his choice of destinations.
- Senate leader promises vote on Bucks arena plan next week Updated: Jul-01-15 11:41 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Senate's Republican leader says he plans to vote on a bill to fund a new Milwaukee Bucks arena next week.
- AP Source: Bucks give Middleton 5 years, $70 million Updated: Jul-01-15 11:33 am
Khris Middleton was a little-known second-round draft pick when he broke into the NBA with the Detroit Pistons in 2012.
- Prevailing wage, Bucks arena won't be in budget Updated: Jun-30-15 8:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Details of an agreement on major budget issues reached by Republicans on Tuesday:
- Bucks arena, prevailing wage may come in special session Updated: Jun-30-15 8:19 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Legislature may vote on a financing deal for a Milwaukee Bucks arena and changes to the prevailing wage law in a special session.
- AP source: Jared Dudley staying in Milwaukee next season Updated: Jun-30-15 6:26 pm
Jared Dudley has decided to return to the Milwaukee Bucks for the final year of his contract.
- Vos says he has votes to pass Bucks deal in Assembly Updated: Jun-29-15 3:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos says he has enough votes to pass a financing plan for a $500 million Milwaukee Bucks arena that relies on $250 million from state and local taxpayers.
- Bucks' Kidd happy after drafting Vaughn, acquiring Vasquez Updated: Jun-26-15 6:08 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Looking to build on a surprising playoff season, Milwaukee coach Jason Kidd is confident the Bucks bolstered their roster through the draft and a key trade.
- Bucks take UNLV guard Rashad Vaughn at No. 17 in draft Updated: Jun-26-15 12:51 am
MILWAUKEE - While the Milwaukee Bucks are much improved, they are far from a finished product.
- Bucks deal UCLA's Powell, pick to Raptors for Vasquez Updated: Jun-26-15 12:44 am
- Raptors select Utah guard Delon Wright with 20th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 12:38 am
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors selected Utah guard Delon Wright with the 20th pick in the NBA draft Thursday night.
- With Parker on mend, Bucks could add to frontcourt in draft Updated: Jun-22-15 7:57 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - The most important first-round draft pick to suit up for the Bucks this fall will be the lottery selection that played a little more than a quarter of a season in Milwaukee.
- Public hearing next month on Bucks arena financing plan Updated: Jun-19-15 6:49 am
MILWAUKEE - A public hearing will be held next month on a plan for the city of Milwaukee to spend $47 million as part of the $250 million public financing package for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena.
- With draft approaching, Kidd likes Bucks' possibilities Updated: Jun-17-15 7:41 pm
KOHLER, Wisconsin - Posing for pictures with Rory McIlroy, smiling Milwaukee Bucks coach Jason Kidd looked as if he was eagerly awaiting a chance to go 18 holes with one of the world's best golfers.
- Promoting PGA, rested McIlroy readies for US Open Updated: Jun-12-15 4:19 pm
KOHLER, Wisconsin - Rory McIlroy needed a break after missing the cut two straight weeks.
- Pistons acquire veteran forward Ilyasova from Bucks Updated: Jun-11-15 8:30 pm
- Hearing packed for $1 land sale to Bucks' owners Updated: Jun-10-15 7:17 am
MILWAUKEE - Strong opinions were expressed at a public hearing over the Milwaukee County executive's plan to sell 10 acres adjacent to a proposed new Bucks' arena to the team's majority owners for $1.
- Bucks hoping season's momentum carries over to a new arena Updated: Jun-09-15 11:24 am
MILWAUKEE - The momentum from the Milwaukee Bucks' surprising season is carrying over off the court.
- Milwaukee business groups rally around Bucks arena deal Updated: Jun-08-15 6:45 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Legislature must act quickly to approve a $500 million financing deal to pay for a new Milwaukee Bucks arena or the agreement could fall apart, raising the prospect of more delays and the possible loss of the NBA team, community business and labor leaders said Monday.