- Wyoming's snowy Thanksgiving weather results in crashes Updated: Nov-27-15 12:51 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Highway Patrol reports that snowy Thanksgiving weather resulted in 52 crashes across the state.
- Wyoming authorities chase, arrest Missouri fugitive Updated: Nov-27-15 10:25 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming authorities say they have arrested a fugitive from Missouri after shooting at and ramming the man's vehicle as it traveled the wrong direction on the highway.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- Gov. Matt Mead not ready for tax increases despite coal drop Updated: Nov-25-15 1:45 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead says he's not ready to support other tax increases to cover what state analysts say will likely be a steep decline in coal revenues over coming years.
- Wyoming legislators turn down abandoned buildings bill Updated: Nov-20-15 4:02 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - State lawmakers have rejected a proposal that would have allowed development authorities to fine owners of abandoned buildings.
- Carbon County authorities make 5 drug arrests along I-80 Updated: Nov-19-15 4:02 am
RAWLINS, Wyoming - Five people are facing drug charges after two traffic stops by Carbon County authorities along Interstate 80.
- WYDOT studies impact of raising some speed limits to 70 mph Updated: Nov-09-15 10:06 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Transportation is considering raising the speed limit along more than 2,000 miles of the state's non-interstate highway system.
- Wyoming legislative committee defeats asset forfeiture bill Updated: Nov-04-15 5:32 pm
CODY, Wyoming - A Wyoming legislative committee has rejected a bill that would have required a criminal conviction before the state could forfeit cars, cash and other property owned by people whom law enforcement officials suspect of running drugs.
- Wyoming Highway Patrol seizes $138,000 in cash from motorist Updated: Nov-03-15 7:55 pm
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says officers seized over $138,000 in cash in a traffic stop on Interstate 80 east of Rock Springs.