- Liz Cheney and faces crowded field for open US House seat Updated: May-27-16 5:55 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Liz Cheney, the oldest daughter for former Vice President Dick Cheney, faces a crowded field as she runs for the Wyoming's lone U.S. House seat - a post once held by her father.
- Colorado woman killed in crash east of Evanston Updated: May-25-16 12:17 am
EVANSTON, Wyoming - Authorities say a woman was killed when she was hit by a truck on Interstate 80 east of Evanston.
- Man, 21, killed in single-vehicle crash near Chugwater Updated: May-24-16 12:05 am
CHUGWATER, Wyoming - Authorities say a 21-year-old man was killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash north of Chugwater.
- Wyoming sees fewer fatal crashes in 2016 Updated: May-23-16 1:48 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming authorities say the number of people killed in crashes on state roads has decreased by more than half this year compared to the same time in 2015.
- Motorcyclist dies on Wyoming highway Updated: May-21-16 1:18 pm
GILLETTE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Highway Patrol says a motorcyclist died after his cycle left the highway while passing another vehicle and crashed south of Gillette.
- Man killed in rollover crash near Wheatland Updated: May-17-16 11:35 pm
WHEATLAND, Wyoming - Authorities say a 46-year-old man was killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash west of Wheatland.
- Wyoming Supreme Court upholds Laramie cold case conviction Updated: May-12-16 8:38 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court on Thursday upheld a Laramie man's attempted rape conviction in a cold case dating from 1972.
- Wyoming lawmakers call for higher taxes on wind industry Updated: May-12-16 6:11 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A group of lawmakers is seeking to increase taxes on wind farms to put more money into education, which is mostly funded through payments made by the declining coal industry.
- Governor asks University of Wyoming to cut $35 million more Updated: May-11-16 8:39 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Providing the first hard numbers on how the state's deepening budget crisis is affecting Wyoming, Gov. Matt Mead said the University of Wyoming needs to cut $35 million from its just-approved two-year budget because of falling state energy revenues.
- Wyoming judge facing ouster over stance on same-sex marriage Updated: May-09-16 8:37 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Some current and former Wyoming lawmakers as well as national religious groups are supporting a municipal judge who faces a dismissal petition before the Wyoming Supreme Court for saying she would not preside over same-sex marriages.
- Wyoming seeks dismissal of revised data trespass lawsuit Updated: May-07-16 11:05 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The state of Wyoming is asking a federal judge to dismiss a revised lawsuit from a coalition of environmental groups who say the state Legislature didn't go far enough this year in amending laws that would make trespassing to collect data a crime.
- Millions of bees released in interstate crash Updated: May-06-16 1:35 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A semi carrying beehives crashed on a Wyoming highway, unleashing millions of bees that hovered in a giant swarm over the roadway.
- Teenager killed in 2-vehicle crash east of Newcastle Updated: May-05-16 11:46 pm
NEWCASTLE, Wyoming - Investigators say fatigued driving might have played a role in a two-vehicle crash that killed a teenager east of Newcastle.
- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- In debate, Wyoming newcomer questions Cheney's ties to state Updated: May-03-16 12:04 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The first statewide debate in Wyoming's U.S. House race took a testy turn Monday, with a candidate who has lived in Wyoming only a few years criticizing Liz Cheney's frequent proclamations about how her family has deep, multi-generation ties to the state.
- Man who shot at officers to face attempted homicide charges Updated: May-03-16 1:10 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - A man who authorities say shot at two law enforcement officers who had responded to a report of a possible suicidal person near Gillette could face attempted homicide charges.
- Wyoming legislative panel weighs tax hikes as revenues drop Updated: May-02-16 8:22 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Wyoming legislative committee is considering whether to allow local governments to impose an optional tax on grocery purchases.