- Cowboys' Mincey in camp after brief holdout over contract Updated: Aug-02-15 6:47 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys defensive end Jeremy Mincey didn't stay away from training camp long in his effort to get a contract extension.
- Redskins GM 'comfortable' with Galette despite 'scary' video Updated: Aug-02-15 5:54 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - General manager Scot McCloughan says a "thorough, thorough, thorough" vetting of Junior Galette left the Washington Redskins "very comfortable bringing him on board," despite off-field problems that led the New Orleans Saints to cut the outside linebacker.
- Reese says Giants defense can surprise people without JPP Updated: Aug-02-15 4:51 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' revamped defense is going to surprise people this season, even without injured star defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, general manager Jerry Reese said Sunday.
- Sam Bradford doesn't hold back in practice with Eagles Updated: Aug-02-15 4:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford was full-go on the first day of training camp.
- Steelers trade future 5th rounder for Eagles CB Boykin Updated: Aug-02-15 12:35 am
- Cowboys welcome McClain despite issues with knee, suspension Updated: Aug-01-15 10:00 pm
OXNARD, California - Rolando McClain's surgically repaired right knee isn't ready for training camp, and the Dallas linebacker will miss the first four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall returns from 2 Achilles operations Updated: Aug-01-15 3:53 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - No one around the Washington Redskins harbors doubt about whether DeAngelo Hall has the know-how and competitive spirit necessary to come back from two - count 'em, two! - operations on a torn Achilles tendon.
- Redskins' Breeland expected to miss 4-6 weeks with bad knee Updated: Aug-01-15 3:35 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says cornerback Bashaud Breeland is expected to miss four to six weeks with an MCL problem in his right knee.
- Scott Rodeo replaces Russ Warren as Giants team doctor Updated: Aug-01-15 2:11 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Dr. Russ Warren is stepping down as the New York Giants team doctor after 31 years.
- Troubles haven't slowed down for NFL Updated: Aug-01-15 12:15 pm
Shattered cellphones. Fireworks accidents. Failed drug tests.
- No injuries as bleacher section buckles after practice Updated: Jul-31-15 9:44 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Fans straining to get autographs from receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Victor Cruz caused a section of temporary bleachers to buckle slightly after the New York Giants' first training camp practice Friday.
- Cowboys' Romo misses camp practice with sty in left eye Updated: Jul-31-15 9:35 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo missed the second full practice of training camp Friday because of a sty in his left eye.
- Skins CB Breeland suspended by NFL, then injured at practice Updated: Jul-31-15 9:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - On a tumultuous day for Washington Redskins cornerback Bashaud Breeland, the second-year player was suspended by the NFL on Friday, nearly a year after being cited for marijuana possession, then was carted off the field because he got injured in practice.
- Skins add LB Galette to pass rush, despite off-field issues Updated: Jul-31-15 7:36 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Whatever Junior Galette has been accused of away from football, and whatever punishment might come from an NFL investigation, Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden wanted to sign the outside linebacker to help the team's pass rush.
- Cowboys re-sign Keith Smith to shore up linebackers in camp Updated: Jul-31-15 6:12 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys have brought back linebacker Keith Smith and moved center Shane McDermott off the non-football injury list.
- Giants have deal with veteran wide receiver James Jones Updated: Jul-31-15 5:12 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have reached a contract agreement with veteran receiver James Jones.
- McCoy creates buzz as Buffalo Bills open training camp Updated: Jul-31-15 4:35 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - After LeSean McCoy's arrival in March excited much of the Buffalo Bills' fan base, the running back decided to give back on the first day of training camp.
- Manning not worried about contract heading into final year Updated: Jul-31-15 3:53 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning is more concerned about the New York Giants' scoring rather than his future with the team.
- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Cowboys' Bryant says he's a changed man money can't change Updated: Jul-31-15 2:39 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- Redskins' RG3 not looking back, his 'focus on the future' Updated: Jul-30-15 7:33 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Robert Griffin III is not interested in dissecting whatever criticism - and there's been plenty - that's come his way.
- John Mara says Giants have not been allowed to examine JPP Updated: Jul-30-15 6:47 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have no firsthand knowledge about the extent of the hand injuries Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul sustained in a July 4 fireworks accident in Florida.
- Keith Rivers retires instead of reporting to Cowboys' camp Updated: Jul-30-15 5:44 pm
OXNARD, California - Linebacker Keith Rivers has decided to retire rather than report to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Cowboys' McFadden starts training camp on injured list Updated: Jul-30-15 3:36 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys running back Darren McFadden will start training camp on the physically unable to perform list because of a hamstring injury that also bothered him in the offseason.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.