- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury Updated: Nov-26-15 9:35 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss Updated: Nov-26-15 9:26 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cam Newton sprinted to a corner of the $1.2 billion showplace of the Dallas Cowboys, pointing a camera at celebrating Carolina fans while gesturing to them with a wide smile.
- Spiraling Eagles drubbed again, 45-14 by Lions Updated: Nov-26-15 6:17 pm
DETROIT - Chip Kelly's third season as Philadelphia's coach is in danger of unraveling.
- Stafford throws 5 TD passes, Lions beat Eagles 45-14 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:51 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford dropped back and perfectly lofted the ball where only Calvin Johnson could catch it.
- Panthers pass rusher Johnson active, starting vs Cowboys Updated: Nov-26-15 3:22 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Carolina defensive end Charles Johnson is active and starting against Dallas on Thanksgiving after missing seven games with a hamstring injury.
- Carroll carted off; Peters, Quin also leave with injuries Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 pm
DETROIT - Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nolan Carroll was carted off in the second quarter of Thursday's game at Detroit with a broken right ankle.
- Redskins CB Chris Culliver injures right knee in practice Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins cornerback Chris Culliver has injured his right knee in practice and will undergo an MRI.
- Eagles QB Sam Bradford out, Mark Sanchez in against Lions Updated: Nov-26-15 11:28 am
DETROIT - Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford is inactive for their Thanksgiving game against the Lions.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Frank Gifford's family says CTE found in his brain Updated: Nov-25-15 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - The family of Pro Football Hall of Famer Frank Gifford says signs of the degenerative disease chronic traumatic encephalopathy were found in his brain after his death.
- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Pierre-Paul just happy to be alive after fireworks accident Updated: Nov-25-15 5:30 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants didn't hesitate saying why he was thankful on the eve of Thanksgiving.
- Woodson, Rivers, Megatron among sportsmanship award nominees Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
NEW YORK - Veterans Charles Woodson, Philip Rivers and Calvin Johnson are among 32 players nominated for the Art Rooney Award that honors sportsmanship in the NFL.
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle arrested at Kansas casino Updated: Nov-25-15 12:17 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was jailed early Wednesday after an altercation at a Kansas casino.
- Panthers take perfect record to Big D Updated: Nov-25-15 11:41 am
So Tony Romo is back and all is right in Dallas.
- McFadden resembling Murray while carrying load for Cowboys Updated: Nov-24-15 6:31 pm
IRVING, Texas - Darren McFadden is coming off the heaviest five-game workload of his injury-marred career and facing a short Thanksgiving week in his first season with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Eagles still uncertain about starting QB for Thursday game Updated: Nov-24-15 3:13 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles aren't sure or aren't saying who their quarterback will be less than two days before they're scheduled to face the Detroit Lions.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- Winston-led Buccaneers gaining confidence by the victory Updated: Nov-23-15 9:02 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A rare winning streak, a .500 record this deep into a season for the first time since 2012, and legitimate aspirations of creeping back into the NFC playoff race.
- Caldwell: No 'magic' behind better Detroit defense Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell's demeanor rarely changed much when his team was losing game after game, so now that Detroit has won two in a row, he has nothing earth shattering to offer about how the Lions have become stronger defensively.
- Bad call or no, Skins follow 33-point win with 28-point loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:34 pm
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- Giants had a good bye week with 2 NFC East foes losing Updated: Nov-23-15 3:23 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The bye week went better than expected for the New York Giants.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Gruden: Panthers QB Newton deserves MVP consideration Updated: Nov-23-15 3:25 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton only seems to be getting better - and more confident - as the Carolina Panthers' perfect season progresses.