- What's new in NFL? Plenty Updated: Jul-31-15 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Bob Dylan sang about them. So did David Bowie.
- Cowboys' Bryant says he's a changed man money can't change Updated: Jul-31-15 2:39 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- Redskins' RG3 not looking back, his 'focus on the future' Updated: Jul-30-15 7:33 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Robert Griffin III is not interested in dissecting whatever criticism - and there's been plenty - that's come his way.
- John Mara says Giants have not been allowed to examine JPP Updated: Jul-30-15 6:47 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have no firsthand knowledge about the extent of the hand injuries Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul sustained in a July 4 fireworks accident in Florida.
- Keith Rivers retires instead of reporting to Cowboys' camp Updated: Jul-30-15 5:44 pm
OXNARD, California - Linebacker Keith Rivers has decided to retire rather than report to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Ex-Saints pass-rusher Galette visits Redskins for physical Updated: Jul-30-15 4:15 pm
- Cowboys' McFadden starts training camp on injured list Updated: Jul-30-15 3:36 pm
OXNARD, California - Cowboys running back Darren McFadden will start training camp on the physically unable to perform list because of a hamstring injury that also bothered him in the offseason.
- Players who need to finally show their worth in 2015 Updated: Jul-30-15 2:57 am
Alshon Jeffery proved himself last year as a prime target in Chicago. Everson Griffen showed his stuff as a sackmaster in Minnesota.
- With new hip, Jerry Jones sees pep in step of his Cowboys Updated: Jul-29-15 8:14 pm
OXNARD, California - Barely a week removed from hip replacement surgery, Jerry Jones eased into a chair for the training camp tradition he didn't want to miss: the Dallas owner's annual overview of the Cowboys.
- Redskins, LB Kerrigan agree to multi-year contract extension Updated: Jul-29-15 6:45 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Now that he has a multiyear contract extension, Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan realizes he'll be expected to take on more of a leadership role. Just not a loud one.
- Cowboys' Mincey, seeking new deal, no-shows at training camp Updated: Jul-29-15 5:50 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas defensive lineman Jeremy Mincey hasn't shown up for training camp, and executive vice president Stephen Jones says the Cowboys won't discuss a new contract with him until he does.
- Luck still ranks atop QB class that entered NFL in 2012 Updated: Jul-29-15 2:38 pm
MIAMI - The pontificating and prognosticating that have always swirled around the quarterback class of 2012 can transform even a punter into a pundit.
- Scott Walker orders American on cheesesteaks, avoiding gaffe Updated: Jul-28-15 4:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The governor of the nation's top cheese-producing state visited the capital of cheesesteaks on Tuesday and ordered two topped with American, skipping the customary Cheez Whiz but avoiding the blunder of a former presidential candidate who was ridiculed for wanting his with Swiss.
- Cowboys owner Jones has hip replacement, planning another Updated: Jul-28-15 1:48 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has undergone left hip replacement surgery. He plans to be with the team as usual when training camp starts in California this week.
- Cowboys release RB Ryan Williams Updated: Jul-28-15 1:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ryan Williams, one of the possible replacements for NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray, has been released by the Cowboys.
- Cowboys RB Randle gets 6 months of probation for mall theft Updated: Jul-24-15 10:38 am
McKINNEY, Texas - Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been put on six months of probation for stealing $123 worth of cologne and underwear from a Texas mall.
- Houston, Bryant among franchised players to sign big deals Updated: Jul-16-15 2:31 am
NEW YORK - Big names. Huge playmakers. And, now, enormous paydays.
- Cowboys, Bryant beat deadline with 5-year, $70 million deal Updated: Jul-15-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant has the long-term contract he said he wouldn't play without, and the Dallas Cowboys can quit worrying about whether he really would skip games.
- AP source: No long-term deal for Pierre-Paul with Giants Updated: Jul-15-15 5:21 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - A person close to the negotiations says defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul did not get a new long-term contract deal from the New York Giants ahead of a deadline for players who have franchise tags.
- Giants sign veteran safety Miles, waive Harris, Currie Updated: Jul-15-15 3:00 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have added depth at the safety position, signing veteran Jeromy Miles.
- Work progresses on new Cowboys headquarters in Frisco Updated: Jul-13-15 10:55 am
FRISCO, Texas - Construction will start this month on the entertainment district that will serve as the gateway to the Dallas Cowboys' new training facility in Frisco.
- Suspension reduced from 10 games to 4 for Cowboys' Hardy Updated: Jul-10-15 5:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy's suspension for his role in a domestic violence case was reduced from 10 games to four Friday and his agent said the Dallas defensive end might not be finished fighting the punishment.
- Judge: Redskins' trademark must be canceled; team to appeal Updated: Jul-08-15 6:23 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - For the first time in a legal battle that has stretched over 20 years, a federal judge on Wednesday ordered the cancellation of the Washington Redskins' trademark registration, ruling that the team name may be disparaging to Native Americans.
- AP source: Giants aware of Pierre-Paul's fireworks injury Updated: Jul-06-15 2:59 pm
NEW YORK - The Giants are aware of an incident involving Jason Pierre-Paul and fireworks, but the team is unsure about the severity of any injuries to the star defensive end, a person with knowledge of the incident tells The Associated Press on Monday.
- Gates, Richardson, McClain each get 4-game NFL suspensions Updated: Jul-02-15 7:21 pm
Three-time All-Pro tight end Antonio Gates of San Diego will be suspended the first four games of the 2015 season along with New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson and Dallas linebacker Rolando McClain for violating NFL drug policies.