- Activists criticize poll on offensiveness of Redskins' name Updated: May-27-16 5:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Native American leaders and activists criticized a recent national poll that found nine of 10 Native Americans aren't offended by the Washington Redskins' name.
- The Latest: Wall Street shares AC's casino expansion concern Updated: May-26-16 11:15 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Latest on the debate over expanding casinos into northern New Jersey, near New York City (all times local):
- Romo feels young again coming off twice-broken collarbone Updated: May-25-16 7:16 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo isn't sure how to define young.
- WR DeSean Jackson a no-show at Redskins' 1st voluntary OTAs Updated: May-25-16 6:33 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - DeSean Jackson isn't taking part in voluntary team workouts, and the Washington Redskins don't seem to care.
- Titans claim tight end Cunningham off waivers from Jets Updated: May-25-16 6:14 pm
- Football coach Switzer to attend North Dakota oil expo Updated: May-24-16 7:41 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Former University of Oklahoma and Dallas Cowboys football coach Barry Switzer is slated to attend North Dakota's oil expo and conference in Bismarck.
- Giants halfback Andre Williams making no excuses for 2015 Updated: May-24-16 3:26 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Andre Williams isn't going to make excuses for his 2015 season with the New York Giants.
- Giants defensive tackle Damon Harrison buys mom a house Updated: May-23-16 4:05 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Damon Harrison hasn't played a game for the New York Giants and he has already started delivering.
- Mom of Giants' Apple to join ESPN's 'Sunday NFL Countdown' Updated: May-23-16 3:11 pm
BRISTOL, Connecticut - The mother of Giants first-round pick Eli Apple will make an NFL debut of her own this fall.
- Dallas Cowboys sign injured linebacker Jaylon Smith Updated: May-20-16 9:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys signed injured linebacker Jaylon Smith, their second-round draft pick, and former Baylor basketball player Rico Gathers on Friday.
- Cowboys sign 1st-round pick RB Elliott to $25M, 4-year deal Updated: May-18-16 4:13 pm
IRVING, Texas - Ezekiel Elliott has signed a four-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys that includes a $16 million signing bonus and is worth nearly $25 million overall for the Ohio State running back who was the fourth overall draft pick.
- Redskins' Cravens eager to learn how to be an NFL linebacker Updated: May-18-16 2:56 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins rookie Su'a Cravens is far more comfortable being a student on the football field than a tourist on the streets of Washington.
- Sam Bradford has no regrets, ready to move on with Eagles Updated: May-17-16 3:59 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford plans to mentor Carson Wentz and lead the Philadelphia Eagles for as long as they keep him around.
- Redskins release wide receiver Andre Roberts Updated: May-17-16 10:32 am
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins released Andre Roberts on Tuesday, saving significant salary cap space and cutting ties with the wide receiver who had been a big-time free agent signing.
- Redskins CB Fuller forced to be patient after knee surgery Updated: May-14-16 4:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Kendall Fuller knows all about dealing with issues out of his control. The Virginia Tech cornerback went under the knife last fall thinking he'd miss only a few weeks with meniscus repair and found out he'd instead be out months after microfracture surgery on his right knee.
- Carson Wentz kicks off his NFL career at rookie camp Updated: May-13-16 6:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Carson Wentz spent his first practice with the Philadelphia Eagles throwing indoors because of rain.
- Eagles hire Joe Douglas, Andy Weidl to lead personnel staff Updated: May-12-16 2:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles have hired Joe Douglas as vice president of player personnel and Andy Weidl as assistant director of player personnel.
- Giants waive linebacker Uani Unga, sign cornerback Smalley Updated: May-11-16 3:45 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have waived-injured linebacker Uani Unga and have signed rookie cornerback Matt Smalley.
- Man pleads guilty in Giants tickets scam Updated: May-11-16 6:00 am
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - A New Jersey man has admitted conning people out of more than $116,000 for New York Giants tickets he did not possess.
- Raiders sign free-agent DE Damontre Moore Updated: May-10-16 12:29 am
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent defensive end Damontre Moore.
- Redskins sign 6 of 7 draft picks, including Josh Doctson Updated: May-09-16 5:14 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - First-round pick Josh Doctson and five other Washington Redskins draft choices have signed with the team.
- Gathers trades high tops for cleats, takes shot with Cowboys Updated: May-06-16 7:17 pm
IRVING, Texas - One of the first times Rico Gathers put on pads after the former Baylor basketball player decided to pursue a career in the NFL, he was asked to dunk in them.
- Two-time Super Bowl winner Justin Tuck retires as a Giant Updated: May-06-16 6:21 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - It seemed appropriate that Justin Tuck ended his NFL career on a day the New York Giants had their draft picks, free agents and guys looking to make the team on a tryout in the building.
- Once thought fragile, Redskins TE Reed gets 5-year extension Updated: May-05-16 3:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Jordan Reed's route-running and pass-catching skills have never been in doubt - just his durability.
- Cowboys will re-create ring of honor at new headquarters Updated: May-04-16 9:03 pm
FRISCO, Texas - The new headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys will have a re-creation of the team's ring of honor that will include cleat prints of Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson 50 yards apart - the length of their famous touchdown play in a 1975 playoff game.