- Giants hire former Lions general manager for front office Updated: Feb-11-16 12:11 pm
- Beason retires, Schwartz and Beatty released by Giants Updated: Feb-10-16 6:11 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have started to restructure their roster for their first season under coach Ben McAdoo.
- Bengals sign free agents Chykie Brown, Darryl Baldwin Updated: Feb-08-16 3:00 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals signed cornerback Chykie Brown and offensive tackle Darryl Baldwin on Monday, adding free agents who didn't play in the NFL last season.
- Eagles release wide receiver Riley Cooper after 6 seasons Updated: Feb-08-16 2:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles say they have released wide receiver Riley Cooper after six seasons.
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL Updated: Feb-07-16 8:13 am
WASHINGTON - The New Jersey Generals are largely forgotten now - part of the long-defunct and once-upstart United States Football League.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- Unabashed gluttony takes center stage at Philly's Wing Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 5:16 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With those around him sick and stuffed, Dennis Rodman needed to brush up on the rulebook.
- Molly Schuyler retakes chicken-eating title at Wing Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 11:09 am
PHILADELPHIA - For the second time in three years, Molly Schuyler's chicken-chomping skills led her to victory at Philadelphia's Wing Bowl.
- From Riggins to Allen to Elway, the best Super Bowl runs Updated: Feb-04-16 2:41 am
Last year's Super Bowl is best remembered for a team's unsuccessful decision to throw on what appeared to be an obvious running down near the goal line, the sort of thing that maybe shouldn't surprise anyone, given the emphasis on passing in today's NFL.
- After winning just 3 games, Boston College tries to rebuild Updated: Feb-03-16 6:31 pm
BOSTON - After winning just three games last season, Boston College coach Steve Addazio knew he had to restock his roster.
- Washington Redskins sign defensive lineman Ziggy Hood Updated: Feb-03-16 6:20 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins announced they signed defensive lineman Ziggy Hood to a reserve/future contract that begins next season.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- Super Bowl rosters filled with castoffs from other teams Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
SAN JOSE, California - Evan Mathis got released by the Eagles because Chip Kelly didn't want to give the two-time Pro Bowl guard a raise. Kurt Coleman got dumped by Kelly a year earlier.
- From O'Brien to Vinatieri, Super Bowl's most crucial kicks Updated: Feb-03-16 2:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - When the Super Bowl comes down to the kicker, all eyes are on the smallest, least athletic guy on the field.
- Eagles agree to 5-year deal with defensive end Vinny Curry Updated: Feb-02-16 7:42 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Defensive end Vinny Curry and the Philadelphia Eagles have agreed on a five-year contract.
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Raiders DE Justin Tuck retires after 11 NFL seasons Updated: Feb-01-16 5:38 pm
OAKLAND, California - Oakland Raiders defensive end Justin Tuck is retiring after 11 seasons in the NFL.
- Son of former Giants' player pleads guilty in hit-and-run Updated: Feb-01-16 4:37 pm
SOMERVILLE, New Jersey - The son of a former New York Giants Super Bowl champion has pleaded guilty in New Jersey in an assault-by-auto case.
- Former Dallas Cowboy Joseph Randle arrested in Texas Updated: Feb-01-16 3:38 pm
IRVING, Texas - Former Dallas Cowboy Joseph Randle has been arrested in Texas after it was determined he was wanted for speeding.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson picked 1st in Pro Bowl Draft Updated: Jan-27-16 10:32 pm
WAHIAWA, Hawaii - Eli Manning was the second pick Wednesday in the Pro Bowl Draft - and he's got his No. 1 guy on his side in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- Redskins GM says he'd like to sign Cousins to long-term deal Updated: Jan-27-16 6:25 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan would rather sign quarterback Kirk Cousins to a long-term deal than use the franchise tag on him.
- Eagles, tight end Brent Celek agree on 3-year contract Updated: Jan-26-16 9:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed on a three-year contract with tight end Brent Celek.
- Giants' Brown and Rodgers-Cromartie going to Pro Bowl Updated: Jan-26-16 3:30 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants placekicker Josh Brown and cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie are going to the Pro Bowl.
- Eagles sign tight end Zach Ertz to 5-year extension Updated: Jan-25-16 7:48 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Zach Ertz gave up free agency down the road to make sure he stays with the Philadelphia Eagles.