- From RG3 to Roberts, Redskins make performance-based moves Updated: Oct-08-15 4:16 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The most talked-about and obvious move, of course, was the benching of Robert Griffin III in favor of Kirk Cousins as the starting quarterback.
- Murray says patience a key to breaking out Updated: Oct-08-15 4:03 pm
- Beckham learning to deal with all the extra attention Updated: Oct-07-15 8:03 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After a monster rookie season, New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has become a marked man.
- Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense not paying off just yet Updated: Oct-07-15 7:46 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Coach Rex Ryan insists it's premature to start judging the Buffalo Bills' high-priced defense on a few inconsistent performances a month into the season.
- 'Limited' or not, Cowboys' Weeden carrying on as Romo sub Updated: Oct-07-15 7:27 pm
IRVING, Texas - Brandon Weeden didn't need Dallas owner Jerry Jones to tell him he's no Drew Brees.
- League, players union brief Giants players on MRSA Updated: Oct-07-15 6:38 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants have taken a crash course on MRSA.
- Patriots will try to stop Greg Hardy in DL's Dallas debut Updated: Oct-07-15 6:05 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Greg Hardy's mouth is preceding his production.
- Sam Bradford getting more comfortable in Eagles offense Updated: Oct-07-15 5:54 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Whether it was caution or precaution, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford did not get a lot of work in the preseason.
- Redskins, QB Cousins need to show they can do it again Updated: Oct-07-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins proved to himself, his teammates, his head coach and future opponents that he can direct a game-winning drive.
- Colts could be out of Luck on Thursday night Updated: Oct-07-15 3:40 pm
Other than a losing week, nothing bugs Pro Picks more than having no spread on a Thursday night game.
- Giants sign wide receiver Myles White from practice squad Updated: Oct-07-15 11:44 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The Giants have signed wide receiver Myles White off their practice squad.
- Hardy returns from 4-game suspension, says focus on football Updated: Oct-06-15 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy chose to talk about football just about every time he was asked about the domestic violence case that led to the Dallas defensive end's four-game suspension.
- Cornerback David Amerson finds a job with Raiders Updated: Oct-06-15 6:46 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Veteran cornerback David Amerson looks back on the Washington Redskins' decision to cut him less than a month into the season and can't help but smile.
- Eagles have 3 starting offensive linemen miss practice Updated: Oct-06-15 3:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Left tackle Jason Peters, right tackle Lane Johnson and left guard Allen Barbre didn't practice for the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday along with three starters on defense.
- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Kelly isn't changing anything despite Eagles' 1-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 6:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A defiant Chip Kelly defended his coaching strategy and personnel decisions while blaming a 1-3 start on poor execution.
- Perennial losers, Redskins tied for 1st in NFC East at 2-2 Updated: Oct-05-15 5:39 pm
- Coach Rex Ryan plans to fix Bills' penalty woes Updated: Oct-05-15 5:33 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Yellow flags have become a red flag for Rex Ryan and the Buffalo Bills.
- Giants back in the hunt after consecutive wins Updated: Oct-05-15 5:29 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' horrible start to the season is a distant memory.
- Giants place tight end Daniel Fells on injured reserve Updated: Oct-05-15 12:43 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are planning to place tight end Daniel Fells on injured reserve after discovering that he has a staph infection.
- Spiller emerges in Saints' 26-20 OT win over Cowboys Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 am
NEW ORLEANS - Running back C.J. Spiller came to New Orleans as a free agent this past offseason figuring that his speed and versatility would make him an ideal fit for coach Sean Payton's offense.
- Defense is Philadelphia's strength now Updated: Oct-02-15 5:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - While Sam Bradford and the offense have struggled, an under-rated defense is quietly doing its job for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Saints coach Payton expects QB Brees to start vs Cowboys Updated: Oct-02-15 5:14 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees is expected to return as starter for New Orleans against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night in the Superdome, Saints coach Sean Payton said Friday.
- NFL expects to play Eagles-Redskins at 1 p.m. on Sunday Updated: Oct-02-15 3:52 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - The NFL says it expects to hold the Washington Redskins' game against the visiting Philadelphia Eagles as scheduled at 1 p.m. EDT on Sunday because the weather is not supposed to be as bad as once feared.
- Despite setback, Cruz says he'll play for Giants this season Updated: Oct-02-15 3:50 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Despite another setback with his injury calf, wide receiver Victor Cruz believes he will play for the New York Giants this season.