- Atkinson, Wennberg score in SO as Columbus beats Anaheim 4-3 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Things appeared bleak for Columbus, down two goals with 12 seconds left in the second period against Anaheim. Then, Nick Foligno made a play that gave his team momentum heading into the third - and beyond.
- Rakell scores twice to lead Ducks over Flyers 4-1 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Rickard Rakell was so upset following his performance on Monday that he couldn't sleep. Rest assured, he got some shut-eye after this one.
- Crosby scores in 7th straight, Penguins top Ducks 6-2 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby felt Cam Fowler's stick desperately tugging at his jersey and kept right on skating. Breaking in all alone against Anaheim goaltender John Gibson, Crosby kept Fowler at bay long enough to rip a wrist shot over Gibson's glove and into the net, the most elaborate display of a hot streak that shows no signs of slowing.
- Ducks beat Coyotes 5-2 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-06-16 2:21 am
- Perron, Getzlaf lead streaking Ducks past rival Kings, 4-2 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:50 am
LOS ANGELES - The Anaheim Ducks' midseason surge hit a new peak in the first period when Ryan Getzlaf scored an even-strength goal.
- Ducks stop Thornton, Sharks 3-2 for 4th consecutive victory Updated: Feb-03-16 2:16 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks are making their own breaks after the break.
- Anaheim's Clayton Stoner banned from hunting for 3 years Updated: Jan-28-16 12:29 pm
ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia - Anaheim Ducks defenseman Clayton Stoner was banned from hunting for three years and fined $10,000 for killing a grizzly bear on British Columbia's central coast.
- Perry, Ducks pull away to beat Bruins 6-2 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:28 pm
BOSTON - The Anaheim Ducks aren't exactly itching to take a breather right now.
- Ducks' Shawn Horcoff suspended 20 games for banned treatment Updated: Jan-26-16 2:59 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Anaheim Ducks forward Shawn Horcoff was suspended for 20 games Tuesday for violating the terms of the NHL's performance-enhancing substances program.
- Simon Despres rejoins Ducks after 42-game concussion absence Updated: Jan-25-16 7:31 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Defenseman Simon Despres has returned to the Anaheim Ducks after missing 42 games with a concussion.
- Perry, Kesler each score 2 in Ducks' 4-3 win over Red Wings Updated: Jan-23-16 11:12 pm
DETROIT - A snowstorm on the East Coast didn't prevent the Anaheim Ducks from getting to Detroit - and it didn't halt their momentum.
- Snow cancels hockey game in Washington Updated: Jan-22-16 5:02 pm
- Capitals, Wizards home games postponed because of blizzard Updated: Jan-22-16 2:18 pm
WASHINGTON - The NHL's Capitals and NBA's Wizards each had a home game postponed because of the blizzard hitting the Washington area.
- Chicago Blackhawks send Garbutt to Anaheim Ducks for Sekac Updated: Jan-21-16 9:01 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Chicago Blackhawks traded Ryan Garbutt to Anaheim on Thursday for Jiri Sekac in a swap of depth-line forwards.
- Rakell's 3rd-period goal helps Ducks beat Wild 3-1 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:47 am
- After trades, Etem looks to get career on track with Canucks Updated: Jan-18-16 1:28 pm
- Kopitar leads Kings past Ducks 3-2 in tight Freeway Faceoff Updated: Jan-18-16 12:57 am
- Ducks trade Hagelin to Penguins for Perron, Clendening Updated: Jan-16-16 2:28 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Carl Hagelin and David Perron both struggled to score this season, and their teams are hoping a swap of scenery will change both forwards' fortunes.
- Ducks ride big 1st period to 4-2 victory over Stars Updated: Jan-16-16 1:43 am
ANAHEIM, California - Jakob Silfverberg enjoyed looking up at the scoreboard in the first period and seeing a big, crooked number next to the Anaheim Ducks' name.
- Theodore, Andersen lift Ducks over Senators 4-1 Updated: Jan-14-16 2:15 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks found an unlikely offensive catalyst Wednesday night in 20-year old defenseman Shea Theodore.