- Ducks issue offers to Lindholm, Rakell, Noesen; not to Pirri Updated: Jun-27-16 6:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks have issued qualifying offers to defenseman Hampus Lindholm and forwards Rickard Rakell and Stefan Noesen.
- NHL teams must consider expansion draft in offseason plans Updated: Jun-27-16 10:54 am
Brad Treliving saw the rules for the expansion draft and immediately was in an advantageous position. The Calgary Flames' general manager needed a goaltender, and with Las Vegas set to harvest the NHL for two of them in a year, his colleagues had incentive to make a move.
- NHL teams' focus turns to 'Big Fish' in free agency: Stamkos Updated: Jun-26-16 7:29 pm
BUFFALO, New York - As team executives began gathering on the arena floor an hour before the start of the NHL draft's second round Saturday morning, a video highlighting former No. 1 selections began playing on the big-screen video boards.
- Ducks trade G Andersen to Maple Leafs for 2 draft picks Updated: Jun-20-16 7:46 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks broke up their successful goaltending tandem Monday, trading Frederik Andersen to the Toronto Maple Leafs for two draft picks.
- Ducks re-sign D Sami Vatanen for 4 years, $19.5 million Updated: Jun-18-16 2:03 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Defenseman Sami Vatanen re-signed with the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday, agreeing to a four-year, $19.5 million deal through the 2019-20 season.
- Anaheim Ducks re-hire Randy Carlyle as head coach Updated: Jun-14-16 6:52 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Randy Carlyle walked back into Honda Center and discovered he still knew just about everyone, from the guard at the front door to the accountants in the Anaheim Ducks' offices.
- Ducks C Nate Thompson out several months with torn Achilles Updated: Jun-14-16 4:22 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Anaheim Ducks center Nate Thompson will be sidelined for several months after tearing his Achilles tendon during an offseason workout.
- Wild hire Hall of Famer Scott Stevens as assistant coach Updated: Jun-07-16 9:06 pm
When Zach Parise heard that the Minnesota Wild had hired Scott Stevens as an assistant, he immediately texted new coach Bruce Boudreau to say it was an awesome move.