- Liz Cheney and faces crowded field for open US House seat Updated: May-27-16 5:55 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Liz Cheney, the oldest daughter for former Vice President Dick Cheney, faces a crowded field as she runs for the Wyoming's lone U.S. House seat - a post once held by her father.
- Wyoming lawmakers call for higher taxes on wind industry Updated: May-12-16 6:11 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A group of lawmakers is seeking to increase taxes on wind farms to put more money into education, which is mostly funded through payments made by the declining coal industry.
- Wyoming judge facing ouster over stance on same-sex marriage Updated: May-09-16 8:37 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Some current and former Wyoming lawmakers as well as national religious groups are supporting a municipal judge who faces a dismissal petition before the Wyoming Supreme Court for saying she would not preside over same-sex marriages.
- In debate, Wyoming newcomer questions Cheney's ties to state Updated: May-03-16 12:04 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The first statewide debate in Wyoming's U.S. House race took a testy turn Monday, with a candidate who has lived in Wyoming only a few years criticizing Liz Cheney's frequent proclamations about how her family has deep, multi-generation ties to the state.
- Wyoming legislative panel weighs tax hikes as revenues drop Updated: May-02-16 8:22 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Wyoming legislative committee is considering whether to allow local governments to impose an optional tax on grocery purchases.