- Johnson scores OT goal, Lightning beat Predators 4-3 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Steven Stamkos got a second great scoring chance during the final minute of regulation and made the most of it.
- Backes, Tarasenko score; Blues hold off Panthers 5-3 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:31 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - Jaden Schwartz's return to St. Louis' lineup may be just what the Blues offense needs.
- Varlamov, Avalanche edge Red Wings 3-2 in shootout Updated: Feb-12-16 11:29 pm
DETROIT - Semyon Varlamov lifted his team to a win on a night when the rest of the Colorado Avalanche were outplayed thoroughly.
- Pearson's overtime goal powers Kings to 5-4 win over Rangers Updated: Feb-12-16 11:26 pm
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Kings often work overtime. And it's paying off for them in a big way.
- Foligno, Kane score twice in Sabres' 6-4 win over Canadiens Updated: Feb-12-16 11:23 pm
BUFFALO, New York - With little time to think, Sabres forward Marcus Foligno picked his spot just as he lined up to take his penalty shot.
- Letang scores in shootout to lift Pens over Hurricanes 2-1 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:39 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Kris Letang scored for Pittsburgh on the final shot of a shootout, and that spoiled the Carolina Hurricanes' reunion party Friday night.
- Tavares, Greiss lead Islanders to 5-2 win over Kings Updated: Feb-12-16 3:55 am
- McDavid, Eberle power Oilers past Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:51 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan can't help but sit back sometimes and watch Connor McDavid work.
- Bergeron scores twice and Bruins beat Jets 6-2 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:33 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Veteran Patrice Bergeron wanted the Boston Bruins to show some fight after a recent blowout loss. The assistant captain led by example on Thursday night.
- Ovechkin hat trick gives Capitals 4-3 road win against Wild Updated: Feb-12-16 12:22 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Scoring more than 500 goals in the NHL hasn't come without Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin being opportunistic. Thursday night was another example of being in the right place at the right time - with an unrivaled scoring touch.
- Iginla scores twice, Avalanche beat Senators 4-3 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:56 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Colorado Avalanche solidified their standing on the playoff bubble. The Ottawa Senators fell even further behind in a crowded pack.
- Atkinson, Wennberg score in SO as Columbus beats Anaheim 4-3 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:22 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Things appeared bleak for Columbus, down two goals with 12 seconds left in the second period against Anaheim. Then, Nick Foligno made a play that gave his team momentum heading into the third - and beyond.
- Umberger snaps 50-game scoreless drought, Flyers beat Sabres Updated: Feb-11-16 10:54 pm
PHILADELPHIA - R.J. Umberger did all he could to keep his scoreless streak from overwhelming his confidence.
- Blue Jackets sign defenseman Ryan Murray to 2-year extension Updated: Feb-11-16 6:46 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets signed defenseman Ryan Murray to a two-year, $5.65 million contract extension Thursday.
- Bruins say goalie Malcolm Subban has fractured larynx Updated: Feb-11-16 5:45 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins say goaltending prospect Malcolm Subban has a fractured larynx and will miss at least eight weeks.
- Red Wings make plans to mark final season at Joe Louis Arena Updated: Feb-11-16 12:20 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Red Wings are making plans for the team's final season at Joe Louis Arena.
- Maple Leafs' Kadri fined $5,000 for throat-slashing gesture Updated: Feb-11-16 12:06 pm
- Lundqvist stops 34 shots, Rangers blank Penguins 3-0 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:14 am
PITTSBURGH - The New York Rangers are missing their captain and one of their leading scorers. They still have one of the best goaltenders in the league.
- Dion Phaneuf loses in Senators debut 3-1 against Red Wings Updated: Feb-10-16 10:44 pm
DETROIT - Dion Phaneuf skated backward, swiveled his hips from left to right and fell on one of his first shifts with the Ottawa Senators.
- Sabres place Girgensons on IR, call up Bailey from minors Updated: Feb-10-16 4:37 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Buffalo Sabres have placed forward Zemgus Girgensons on injured reserve and called up forward Justin Bailey from the minors.
- Grin and bear it: NHL players say losing teeth part of game Updated: Feb-10-16 8:23 am
When Brent Burns packs his bags for road trips, the San Jose Sharks defenseman often leaves something behind: His cosmetic teeth.
- Short-handed Flames hold on for 4-3 win over Maple Leafs Updated: Feb-10-16 1:30 am
CALGARY, Alberta - Flames center Markus Granlund made the most of his opportunity after three teammates were benched.
- Johansson has goal, 2 assists as Caps beat Predators 5-3 Updated: Feb-10-16 1:07 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A return to Nashville for Washington Capitals coach Barry Trotz was nice, but winning was even better.
- Boucher leads Devils over Oilers 2-1 on Brodeur's big night Updated: Feb-10-16 12:34 am
- Plekanec scores twice, Canadiens beat Lightning 4-2 Updated: Feb-10-16 12:24 am
MONTREAL - Tomas Plekanec has stepped up his game lately, and the Montreal Canadiens are returning to their early season winning ways.