- Caps power play comes through in 4-2 win over Lightning Updated: Nov-27-15 9:42 pm
WASHINGTON - If Jason Chimera's reinvention as a power-play threat continues, he may have Evgeny Kuznetsov to thank.
- Sabres snap skid with 4-1 win over Hurricanes Updated: Nov-27-15 9:40 pm
- Gostisbehere's overtime goal lifts Flyers over Predators 3-2 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:58 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Shayne Gostisbehere has had a week to remember.
- Lightning C Johnson leaves game after first at Capitals Updated: Nov-27-15 7:12 pm
- Bruins extend streak with 4-3 win over Rangers Updated: Nov-27-15 5:57 pm
BOSTON - With less than 4 minutes left and their modest winning streak in jeopardy, the Boston Bruins pulled off a comeback that would have seemed improbable a few weeks ago.
- Prince scores first 2 NHL goals, Senators top Avalanche 5-3 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:48 am
DENVER - Craig Anderson made sure Shane Prince got to celebrate his first NHL goal with a victory.
- Lightning win 3rd straight, 2-1 over Kings in SO Updated: Nov-26-15 1:22 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop had another strong game, and his Tampa Bay teammates finally found success in a shootout.
- Bobrovsky stops 27 shots, Blue Jackets beat Devils 2-1 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:31 am
- Vatrano scores 2nd of game in OT, Bruins beat Red Wings 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:50 pm
DETROIT - The Boston Bruins are steadily gaining ground in their division.
- Price exits after 2 periods but Canadiens beat Rangers 5-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - When star goalie Carey Price exited after two periods with a recurring injury, the Montreal Canadiens responded.
- Halak makes 17 saves and Islanders beat Flyers 3-1 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:24 pm
- Kuznetsov, Orlov lead Capitals over Jets 5-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:14 pm
WASHINGTON - The Alex Ovechkin-led Washington Capitals have often been at their best in high-scoring games.
- Malkin scores in OT to lift Penguins over Blues 4-3 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - All is right with the Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby.
- Predators end record scoring drought, beat Sabres 3-2 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Mike Fisher and the Nashville Predators were in the midst of a franchise-record scoring drought but felt probability was in their favor.
- Canadiens goaltender Carey Price leaves game vs Rangers Updated: Nov-25-15 9:19 pm
- Canadiens sign general manager Marc Bergevin to extension Updated: Nov-25-15 6:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Montreal Canadiens have rewarded general manager and executive vice president Marc Bergevin for turning around the team and leading it to the playoffs the past three seasons.
- USC's Kessler fights for an upbeat finish to career vs UCLA Updated: Nov-25-15 5:10 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler has only one game left at the Coliseum. Only one chance left to beat UCLA.
- Keeping track of the NHL's coaching carousel Updated: Nov-25-15 6:17 am
St. Louis Blues coach Ken Hitchcock felt a little sheepish arriving in Buffalo for a game this week.
- Pageau scores twice, Senators hold off Stars 7-4 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:49 am
DALLAS - Craig Anderson didn't need a third straight shutout, though he did need some big third-period saves.
- Forbes: Rangers most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion Updated: Nov-24-15 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are the most valuable NHL franchise at $1.2 billion, taking the top spot on the Forbes list for the first time since 2004.
- Gostisbehere lifts Flyers over Hurricanes 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-24-15 1:12 am
PHILADELPHIA - The Flyers were relieved to finally score a goal. Then they breathed even easier after picking up a win.
- Krejci scores in shootout, Bruins beat Maple Leafs Updated: Nov-24-15 12:57 am
TORONTO - David Krejci will get a lot of the credit for the Bruins' victory. He'd prefer to give it to the penalty-kill unit.
- Quick bounces back, Kings beat Panthers 3-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:52 am
SUNRISE, Florida - The Los Angeles Kings feel they are back on track.
- Brouwer, Fabbri score in 3rd as Blues rally past Sabres 2-1 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
BUFFALO, New York - On a night of odd bounces and missed chances, Robby Fabbri fittingly didn't see his game-winner cross the goal line.
- Lundqvist makes 31 saves, Rangers blank Predators 3-0 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:39 am
NEW YORK - Derek Stepan and the New York Rangers are well aware who is most responsible for their sensational start.