- Allen, Kennard lead Duke past NC State, 88-80 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:02 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is pretty hard to beat when its 3s are falling. It's even tougher when the points come five at a time.
- Wolfpack's Henderson still working back from ankle injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:17 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Terry Henderson was supposed to be in a leading role for North Carolina State's backcourt this season. Instead the West Virginia transfer is just trying to move laterally through pain and cut without limping during limited practice drills.
- Bacon scores 20 to lead Florida State over N.C. State 77-73 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:31 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With Florida State holding on to a two-point lead late in Monday's game against North Carolina State, coach Leonard Hamilton had one message to his team during a timeout - get the ball in the hands of Dwayne Bacon.
- 2nd-half spurt helps Georgia Tech hold off NC State 90-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:40 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marcus Georges-Hunt and his Georgia Tech had spent the past month struggling to hold onto leads and watching winnable Atlantic Coast Conference games turn into frustrating losses.
- NC State keeping eye on 'Cat' Barber's injured knee Updated: Jan-25-16 1:14 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried says he's monitoring point guard Anthony "Cat" Barber's knee.
- No. 20 Duke beats NC State 88-78 to end 3-game losing skid Updated: Jan-23-16 5:38 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marshall Plumlee snatched a rebound in traffic with only a few seconds left when teammate Matt Jones let out a triumphant yell back toward the Duke bench across the court.
- Highly recruited Smith assisting NC State from sideline Updated: Jan-22-16 2:46 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dennis Smith Jr. is trying to get a head start on his college career, even if he can only help North Carolina State from the sideline or around the practice facility right now.
- NC State races by Pitt 78-61 to earn first ACC win Updated: Jan-19-16 10:22 pm
PITTSBURGH - Anthony Barber bounced back from his worst game of the season to score 31 points and N.C. State stunned Pittsburgh 78-61 on Tuesday night.
- No. 5 UNC beats rival NC State 67-55 for 5-0 ACC start Updated: Jan-16-16 3:25 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina's Kennedy Meeks attacked the rim, scored through contact and kept throwing himself on the floor for loose balls.
- No. 5 UNC's offense rolling with 6 double-figure scorers Updated: Jan-15-16 6:47 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - It used to be that Marcus Paige quickly had to find his shot to get North Carolina's offense moving at full speed.