- Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 2:47 am
SEATTLE - For Tyrone Mears, it was just a hunch. Turned into the right hunch for him and for the Seattle Sounders.
- Fanendo Adi leads Timbers past Sounders, 4-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 10:38 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Heading into the final 15 minutes of the game, it shaping up to be an intense finish between Cascadia Cup rivals Portland and Seattle.
- Dempsey given minimum 2-year suspension from US Open Cup Updated: Jun-26-15 11:28 am
CHICAGO - Seattle forward Clint Dempsey has been given a minimum two-year suspension from the U.S. Open Cup and a second fine for his conduct toward a match official during a game last week.
- Sapong, Philadelphia beat Sounders 1-0 Updated: Jun-24-15 9:05 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - C.J. Sapong scored his fifth goal in six games and the Philadelphia Union beat the Seattle Sounders 1-0 on Wednesday night.
- Garcia helps Earthquakes beat Sounders 2-0 Updated: Jun-20-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Matias Perez Garcia set up Sanna Nyassi's first-half goal, and then scored in the second half to help the San Jose Earthquake beat the Seattle Sounders 2-0 on Saturday.
- Sounders finish with 7 men in US Open Cup Updated: Jun-17-15 9:00 am
TUKWILA, Washington - Seattle Sounders finished their U.S. Open Cup derby against Portland with just seven players after three were sent off and one was injured after all substitutes had been used.
- Wallace's extra-time goal helps Timbers beat Sounders Updated: Jun-17-15 2:47 am
TUKWILA, Washington - Rodney Wallace scored in the 10th minute of extra time to help the Portland Timbers beat the Seattle Sounders 3-1 in a fourth round U.S. Open Cup game Tuesday night.
- Sounders score 3 in second half to beat FC Dallas, 3-0 Updated: Jun-14-15 1:05 am
SEATTLE - Lamar Neagle, Obafemi Martins and Leo Gonzalez scored second-half goals on Saturday night as the Seattle Sounders beat FC Dallas 3-0 to regain the overall MLS points lead.
- Sounders beat FC Dallas 3-0 Updated: Jun-14-15 12:24 am
SEATTLE - Lamar Neagle, Obafemi Martins, and Leo Gonzalez scored in the second half, and the Seattle Sounders beat FC Dallas 3-0 on Saturday night to move back atop the MLS standings.
- Stanford star Morris gets his chance with US national team Updated: Jun-09-15 11:31 am
STANFORD, California - The tattoo was his mother's idea about five years ago.
- Sporting KC beats Seattle for first time at home Updated: Jun-06-15 11:15 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Benny Feilhaber scored on a penalty kick in the 84th minute and Kansas City beat Seattle 1-0 on Saturday night for Sporting's first regular-season victory over the Sounders since 2009.