- Hungary's PM Orban: 'Islamization' banned by constitution Updated: Apr-25-16 10:41 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Hungary's constitution bans "Islamization" because the document aims to protect Hungarian language and culture, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said Monday.
- Hungary PM visits German ex-leader Kohl amid migrant crisis Updated: Apr-19-16 10:40 am
BERLIN - Hungary's prime minister, one of the strongest European critics of Germany's approach to the migrant crisis, made a politically charged visit Tuesday to former Chancellor Helmut Kohl - Angela Merkel's predecessor and one-time mentor.
- The Latest: Investigators visit Panama law firm's offices Updated: Apr-11-16 9:06 pm
LONDON - The Latest on the publication by a coalition of media outlets of an investigation into offshore financial dealings by the rich and famous (all times local):
- Hungary moving to lift disputed Sunday shopping ban Updated: Apr-11-16 10:39 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Hungary's government said Monday it had asked parliament to repeal a year-old, very unpopular law banning most retail stores from opening on Sundays.
- Austria claims much of the credit for EU migrant deal Updated: Apr-03-16 7:21 am
VIENNA - Just weeks ago, thousands of migrants a day were streaming into northern Europe. Now the influx has been dramatically crimped and Austria is claiming much of the credit.