- Sharks stars Thornton, Marleau finally reach 1st Cup final Updated: May-27-16 5:30 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau have been linked ever since they went one-two in the 1997 NHL draft to Boston and San Jose.
- Wild's Parise rehabbing back injury without surgery Updated: May-26-16 6:01 pm
EDINA, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild left wing Zach Parise has been rehabilitating his back injury without surgery, putting him on track to be at full strength by September.
- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues Updated: May-26-16 3:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - A pair of seven-game series wins might have taken a toll on the St. Louis Blues.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 2:30 am
SAN JOSE, California - Two years after their most devastating playoff loss, the San Jose Sharks held their most meaningful celebration.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 1:24 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and the rest of the San Jose Sharks gathered around the Campbell Bowl for a celebratory picture after winning the Western Conference final.
- Blues go back to goalie Brian Elliott for Game 6 Updated: May-24-16 4:30 pm
- Pavelski scores twice, Sharks top Blues to take 3-2 lead Updated: May-24-16 12:29 am
ST. LOUIS - All the time Joe Pavelski has spent practicing his stick work has paid off big for the San Jose Sharks.
- Backes, Fabbri in Blues lineup for Game 5 vs. Sharks Updated: May-23-16 8:18 pm
- Blues sticking with Allen in Game 5 against Sharks Updated: May-22-16 5:24 pm
- Blues to make goalie change for Game 4 against Sharks Updated: May-20-16 7:49 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The St. Louis Blues are making a change in goal for Game 4 after losing two straight games in the Western Conference final.
- Hot Tip: Backes excels at deflections for Blues Updated: May-19-16 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - David Backes stood tall in front of the net as long as possible, finally ducking in case he whiffed on the puck with his stick.
- GM ready to be patient expecting Predators to keep improving Updated: May-18-16 4:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - General manager David Poile believes patience might be the remaining ingredient needed for the Nashville Predators to take that "next step."
- Predators sign left wing Justin Kirkland to entry-level deal Updated: May-16-16 1:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators have signed left wing Justin Kirkland to a three-year, entry-level contract.
- St. Louis Blues stayed course, now reaping benefits Updated: May-13-16 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - After three straight first-round eliminations, Doug Armstrong resisted the temptation to tear it all down.
- Calf sidelines Stars' Seguin in playoffs after Achilles cut Updated: May-13-16 5:39 pm
FRISCO, Texas - Tyler Seguin says he didn't even know he had calf muscles before the All-Star forward from Dallas injured one trying to come back from a cut on his left Achilles tendon.
- Predators feeling pain of team's best run coming up short Updated: May-13-16 2:59 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The longest playoff run in Nashville Predators' history is over.
- Sharks dominate from start in 5-0 Game 7 win vs. Predators Updated: May-13-16 12:51 am
SAN JOSE, California - Captain Joe Pavelski and the rest of San Jose's big guns took little time to answer the questions about how this version of the Sharks would respond after a lackluster loss in a potential series clincher.
- Stars future with 2 top scorers, need decision on 2 goalies Updated: May-12-16 4:25 pm
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars have two of the NHL's top scorers with young All-Star players Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin.
- Brouwer experience key to Blues' playoff run Updated: May-12-16 3:36 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues said goodbye to fan favorite T.J. Oshie last summer and hello to a proven postseason commodity in Troy Brouwer, who has the remarkable distinction of playing in eight consecutive playoff series that ended in Game 7s.
- Blue bloods: Hitch, St. Louis relish chance to keep playing Updated: May-12-16 2:54 am
DALLAS - Ken Hitchcock used to take it for granted coaching teams in conference finals, and even the Stanley Cup.
- Blues advance to Western finals with 6-1 win over Stars Updated: May-12-16 12:13 am
DALLAS - The captain and the kid are going to the Western Conference finals with the St. Louis Blues.
- Blackhawks agree to 3-year deal with D Gustav Forsling Updated: May-11-16 3:43 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks and 19-year-old defenseman Gustav Forsling have agreed to a three-year contract.
- Blues go with goalie Brian Elliott as starter for Game 7 Updated: May-11-16 3:35 pm
- Boudreau in Minnesota: 'This is the last place I'm going' Updated: May-10-16 6:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Bruce Boudreau's teams have been remarkably consistent and successful over nearly a decade on the bench in the NHL.
- Predators force another Game 7 by beating Sharks 4-3 in OT Updated: May-10-16 1:11 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Viktor Arvidsson's first playoff goal of his young career certainly is a moment to remember. The rest of the Nashville Predators are just grateful he scored so quickly after surviving a triple-overtime thriller in Game 4.