- Blues invite Scott Gomez for tryout Updated: Aug-27-15 5:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues invited veteran forward Scott Gomez to training camp for a tryout.
- Blues' Patrik Berglund to undergo right shoulder surgery Updated: Aug-27-15 4:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues forward Patrik Berglund will undergo surgery on his right shoulder and will be evaluated in four months.
- Former Blackhawk forward Ron "Chico" Maki dies at 76 Updated: Aug-26-15 8:00 pm
TORONTO - Ron "Chico" Maki, a member of the Chicago Blackhawks 1961 Stanley Cup champions, has died. He was 76.
- Wild assistant Darryl Sydor charged with drunken driving Updated: Aug-21-15 5:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Wild assistant coach Darryl Sydor was jailed on drunken-driving charges Friday after authorities said he became lost trying to take his 12-year-old son to a hockey tournament and ended up apologizing repeatedly to the weeping boy.
- Blackhawks prospect Danault has left hip surgery Updated: Aug-18-15 2:38 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks say prospect Phillip Danault had surgery on his left hip and will be held out of hockey-related activities for four months.
- EA Sports drops Patrick Kane from NHL 16 promotional plans Updated: Aug-12-15 9:09 pm
EA Sports dropped Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane from promoting and appearing on the cover of its NHL 16 video game because he is under police investigation.
- Blues' Jori Lehtera out 6 to 8 weeks after ankle surgery Updated: Aug-10-15 4:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues said that forward Jori Lehtera will be sidelined for six to eight weeks after recent surgery on his right ankle.
- AP source: Kane investigation involves woman in her 20s Updated: Aug-10-15 9:57 am
BUFFALO, New York - A person familiar with the police investigation of Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane tells The Associated Press that it involves something that happened between the player and a woman in her 20s.
- Geno Smith rebounds after early boos at Jets practice Updated: Aug-08-15 10:44 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The boos began when Geno Smith misfired on a pass early in practice.
- Minnesota, center Erik Haula agree on 2-year contract Updated: Aug-02-15 4:33 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild and center Erik Haula have agreed on a two-year contract.