- Maryland blows 18-point lead in 47-28 loss to Indiana Updated: Nov-21-15 5:36 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Brandon Ross never had a game like this. The Maryland senior was picking up huge chunks of yardage and scoring touchdowns, doing his best to help the Terrapins match scores with Indiana.
- Indiana rallies past Maryland 47-28 for 1st Big Ten win Updated: Nov-21-15 5:13 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Indiana found itself in an early 21-3 hole, and at that point Hoosiers coach Kevin Wilson figured his team's best chance to beat Maryland was in a shootout.
- Maryland QB Hills out with mono, Rowe to start vs Indiana Updated: Nov-21-15 11:37 am
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland quarterback Perry Hills has mononucleosis and will miss Saturday's game against Indiana.
- No. 14 Michigan St beats Maryland 24-7 despite Cook's injury Updated: Nov-14-15 10:33 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - With Connor Cook on the sideline wearing a headset, Michigan State eased its way through the second half against Maryland.
- Turnover-prone Terps fall to No. 14 Spartans 24-7 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:21 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Even with Michigan State's star quarterback out of the game, Maryland never mounted much of a challenge.
- Michigan State's Cook injured in first half against Maryland Updated: Nov-14-15 2:24 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook has left Saturday's game against Maryland after appearing to injure his right shoulder in the first half.
- Maryland adjusts goals after losing chance for bowl bid Updated: Nov-10-15 2:59 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland's hopes of earning a bowl bid from a tumultuous season dissipated with Saturday's 31-24 loss to Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin tops Maryland 31-24 for 5th straight victory Updated: Nov-07-15 8:47 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - At halftime, Wisconsin's leading rusher was a linebacker and Joel Stave had 20 yards passing along with an interception.
- Maryland must stop run to have chance of beating Wisconsin Updated: Nov-03-15 2:11 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Even if Wisconsin didn't have standout Corey Clement healthy again, Maryland's top priority Saturday would be to stop the run.
- No. 10 Iowa holds off Maryland 31-15 to stay unbeaten Updated: Oct-31-15 7:59 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Unbeaten Iowa kicked off the supposedly soft part of its schedule with a win that wasn't exactly pleasing to the eye.