- Portland hits 15 3-pointers in 97-65 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-25-15 12:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - D'Marques Tyson made six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, leading four bench players in double figures as Portland rolled to a 97-65 win over Alcorn State on Tuesday night.
- Tabb leads Alabama A&M over Jacksonville State 73-69 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:45 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Alabama - Ladarius Tabb scored 26 points and Nicholas West and Rakiya Battle each had 13 to lead Alabama A&M over Jacksonville State 73-69 on Tuesday night.
- White and Shields lead Nebraska past Arkansas-Pine Bluff 67- Updated: Nov-24-15 11:15 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It took less than five minutes for Glynn Watson, Jr. to put his imprint on Nebraska's 67-44 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Thursday night.
- Southern cruises past NAIA Dillard 79-65 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:22 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Adrian Rodgers scored 20 points and Southern cruised past NAIA member Dillard 79-65 on Tuesday night.
- Rowe leads Tennessee State over Jackson State 86-82 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 pm
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Torrance Rowe scored a career-high 35 points, including nine in overtime, leading Tennessee Tech to an 86-82 win over Jackson State Tuesday night.
- Grand Canyon dominates Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:24 am
PHOENIX - Grandy Glaze shot 11 for 12 for 22 points to go along with 10 rebounds as Grand Canyon beat Mississippi Valley State 94-60 Monday night.
- Baylor beats Savannah St 100-61 after falling out of Top 25 Updated: Nov-23-15 11:43 pm
WACO, Texas - Johnathan Motley has been coming off the bench for Baylor, like Taurean Prince did for most of his first three years with the Bears before becoming a starter this season.
- Daniel has 30 points, Howard fights off Texas Southern 87-81 Updated: Nov-23-15 8:46 pm
LAS VEGAS - James Daniel scored 30 points as Howard fought off Texas Southern for an 87-81 victory in the Men Who Speak Up Event on Monday night.
- UTEP opens Coastal Classic with 88-66 win over Alcorn Sate Updated: Nov-22-15 11:23 pm
EL PASO, Texas - Dominic Artis scored 19 points, Earvin Morris added 18 and Texas-El Paso built a 10-point lead in the first half and cruised to an 88-66 victory over Alcorn State on Sunday night in the first round of the Corpus Christie Coastal Classic.
- Arkansas State rallies to beat Jackson State 78-69 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:04 pm
JONESBORO, Arkansas - Sean Gardner and Donte Thomas each scored 21 points and combined for 23 free throws, and Arkansas State rallied in the second half to beat Jackson State 78-69 on Sunday.
- Cincinnati stifles Arkansas-Pine Bluff 99-50, sets FT mark Updated: Nov-22-15 3:36 pm
CINCINNATI - Farad Cobb continued his hot start from 3-point range, scoring 20 points, and Cincinnati's defense was stifling in a 99-50 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Sunday to start the Barclays Center Classic.
- Siakam scores 19, New Mexico State beats MVSU 85-46 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Pascal Siakam had 19 points and 16 rebounds, and New Mexico State led by no less than 23 in the second half to beat Mississippi Valley State 85-46 on Saturday night.
- Louisiana Tech takes down Grambling State 86-67 Updated: Nov-21-15 10:51 pm
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Erik McCree had 13 points on 6-for-11 shooting and eight rebounds to send Louisiana Tech past Grambling State 86-67 on Saturday night.
- Davis scores 18, Radford beats Prairie View A&M 64-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 7:57 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Rashun Davis had 18 points, Ed Polite Jr. added 10 points and 10 rebounds and Radford used a late run to beat Prairie View A&M 64-56 in the consolation game of the 2K Classic sub-regional at Bryant on Saturday.
- Bess, No. 13 Michigan St beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 92-46 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:42 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - After watching his team score 46 points in the first half and 46 more after the break Friday night, coach Tom Izzo thought he'd seen two sides to No. 20 Michigan State.
- Freeman scores 20 as No. 20 Baylor beats Jackson State 77-60 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:25 pm
WACO, Texas - Al Freeman scored 20 points and No. 20 Baylor overcame a slow start to defeat Jackson State 77-60 Friday night.
- McLaughlin, Bryant beat Prairie View A&M 71-58 Updated: Nov-20-15 10:22 pm
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Gus Riley scored 18 points on 8-of-12 shooting, Shane McLaughlin had a career-high 14 assists and Bryant beat Prairie View A&M 71-58 Friday night.
- Tabb, Alabama A&M beat Southeast Missouri 74-56 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:34 am
NORMAL, Alabama - Ladarius Tabb scored 26 points, Christopher Thomas added 20 and Alabama A&M stayed undefeated with a 74-56 win over Southeast Missouri on Thursday night.
- Russell leads Grand Canyon to 79-46 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-20-15 12:29 am
PHOENIX - DeWayne Russell scored 14 points and Joshua Braun added 13 with three steals to lead Grand Canyon to a 79-46 victory over Alcorn State on Thursday night.
- Southern knocks off Tulane 90-82 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:23 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Adrian Rodgers scored 20 points and Jared Sam added 17 as Southern University, which upset Mississippi State 76-72 on Monday, knocked off Tulane 90-82 on Thursday night.
- Trevor Lyons' buzzer-beater lifts Air Force over MVSU 65-64 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:01 am
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colorado - Trevor Lyons' buzzer-beater capped Air Force's 65-64 come-from-behind victory over Mississippi Valley State in an Air Force Classic game on Thursday night.
- Memphis rallies with big 2nd half to beat Grambling 83-65 Updated: Nov-19-15 10:52 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Dedric Lawson scored 16 points as Memphis broke away in the second half to defeat Grambling State 83-65 on Thursday night and give coach Josh Pastner his 150th win.
- Clemson takes 76-56 victory over Texas Southern Updated: Nov-19-15 10:42 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson reserve center Sidy Djitte seemed as if he'd gotten a little tired of waiting for a performance like the one that helped propel Clemson to a 76-56 victory over Texas Southern Thursday night.
- Mercer defeats Alabama State 70-49 Updated: Nov-19-15 9:33 pm
MACON, Georgia - Phillip Leonard scored 14 points with seven assists, and Ethan Stair scored 12 points off the bench, as Mercer defeated Alabama State 70-49 on Thursday night.
- Houston beats Prairie View A&M 110-69 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:45 pm
HOUSTON - Devonta Pollard scored 25 points and grabbed nine rebounds as Houston beat Prairie View A&M 110-69 on Wednesday night.