- Dalton's 3 TD passes lead Bengals over faltering Rams 31-7 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:21 am
CINCINNATI - Now, that's more of what the Bengals have come to expect of themselves.
- Texans gets 4th straight win, 24-6 over Saints Updated: Nov-30-15 2:20 am
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans gave up 44 points in an embarrassing loss to the Miami Dolphins on Oct. 25.
- Youthful Hasselbeck leads Colts to 25-12 win over Buccaneers Updated: Nov-30-15 2:20 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis signed Matt Hasselbeck three years ago to help groom Andrew Luck.
- Vikings snap back after loss, get back atop NFC Central Updated: Nov-30-15 2:19 am
ATLANTA - The Minnesota Vikings made sure one loss didn't lead to another.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Day after players-only meeting, Redskins beat Giants 20-14 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:15 am
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers Updated: Nov-30-15 2:14 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With two running backs down, Arizona's ground game kept getting stuffed. So Carson Palmer took charge.
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson was sick of the story line about the Seattle Seahawks inability to finish games in the fourth quarter.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- NFL moves Patriots-Texans to Dec. 13 night game Updated: Nov-29-15 11:01 pm
NEW YORK - The NFL has moved the Dec. 13 game between New England and Houston to prime time.
- Seattle TE Jimmy Graham suffers patellar tendon injury Updated: Nov-29-15 10:46 pm
SEATTLE - Jimmy Graham's rocky season of finding his role with a new offense in Seattle came to an unexpectedly early conclusion on Sunday.
- Turnovers costly in Steelers' 39-30 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-29-15 10:30 pm
SEATTLE - Ben Roethlisberger picked apart the vaunted defense of the Seattle Seahawks like no other quarterback has before.
- Wilson's 5 TDs lead Seattle past Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:30 pm
SEATTLE - After spending the first half of the season hearing about their late-game failures, the Seattle Seahawks once again controlled the fourth quarter.
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers Updated: Nov-29-15 9:09 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Give Carson Palmer some style points for punctuating the Cardinals' latest win, however silly it looked when he tumbled over after spiking the ball.
- 49ers beat themselves with 13 penalties, fall to Cardinals Updated: Nov-29-15 9:07 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Quinton Dial believed he was making a legal play when he came straight at Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer and clobbered him.
- Packers look for fundamental fixes on offense ahead of Lions Updated: Nov-29-15 8:29 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Generally, Packers coach Mike McCarthy has been happy with how his team has practiced this season. What is happening during games continues to confound Green Bay, especially lately with its once-potent offense.
- Patriots-Broncos matchup missing a few stars Updated: Nov-29-15 7:20 pm
The Patriots-Broncos showdown Sunday night is missing some star power.
- Buccaneers lose 25-12 at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-29-15 6:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Lovie Smith watched in dismay as the mistakes piled up.
- Giants 'sleptwalked' in 20-14 loss to Skins; both teams 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:36 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - The New York Giants' first possession ended with a pass from Eli Manning being bobbled by Shane Vereen and intercepted.
- Brees' TD streak snapped at 45 as Texans beat Saints 24-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:29 pm
HOUSTON - Since coach Sean Payton took over in 2006, the New Orleans Saints had scored a touchdown in every game.
- Ryan throws 2 more picks, Falcons fall to Vikings 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
ATLANTA - Matt Ryan heard some of the loudest boos of his career after another Falcons loss.
- Hasselbeck, Vinatieri lead Colts past Buccaneers 25-12 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indy's golden oldies keep producing hits.
- Peterson runs for 2 TDs; Vikings beat Falcons 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:15 pm
ATLANTA - Adrian Peterson was still miffed about his performance the previous week.
- Redskins beat Giants 20-14 to pull into NFC East tie at 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Jay Gruden's Washington Redskins have not won two games in a row all season. They followed a 33-point victory with a 28-point loss. They are 5-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. They tend to have a hard time running the ball - and stopping the run.