- New Vikings stadium to include 500 works of art Updated: Oct-06-15 10:44 am
MINNEAPOLIS - When the Minnesota Vikings' new stadium opens next year, it will have an art collection that might be the envy of some museums.
- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Strange late sequence gives Seattle 13-10 win over Detroit Updated: Oct-06-15 2:33 am
SEATTLE - Kam Chancellor saw the ball exposed and threw a punch.
- Bad break, missed call allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 1:36 am
SEATTLE - The Detroit Lions fumbled away their chance at completing a drive that could turnaround the winless start to their season.
- Ebron out with knee injury for Detroit Updated: Oct-05-15 10:11 pm
- Defense steps up in both of Rams victories Updated: Oct-05-15 9:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big stops by the defense have been behind both of the St. Louis Rams' victories.
- Move over Rodgers: Packers defense is rolling, too Updated: Oct-05-15 9:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Defense has been one of the biggest question marks in recent years when it came to the viability of the Green Bay Packers as a Super Bowl contender.
- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Buccaneers waive struggling kicker Kyle Brindza Updated: Oct-05-15 8:07 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Kyle Brindza has missed his last kick for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Rams' Ogletree to undergo right ankle surgery Updated: Oct-05-15 7:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams outside linebacker Alec Ogletree, the team's leading tackler, will undergo surgery Tuesday for a broken right ankle and could be out for the season.
- Cardinals hit the road after rough loss to Rams at home Updated: Oct-05-15 7:38 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Poor pass protection, red zone inefficiency, third-down woes, turnovers.
- Late mistakes doom Raiders in loss to Bears Updated: Oct-05-15 7:25 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For coach Jack Del Rio, the latest loss for the Oakland Raiders really boiled down to two plays.
- Victory gives Saints hope, though flaws remain exposed Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints feel a lot better about themselves after securing their first victory of this season, but they know they still face an uphill battle to climb into playoff contention.
- Warford out again for Detroit; Lynch, Mebane out for Seattle Updated: Oct-05-15 7:22 pm
SEATTLE - Detroit right guard Larry Warford is out for Monday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks, a big blow for an already struggling offensive line.
- Vikings have shown more good than bad, but fixes remain Updated: Oct-05-15 7:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings showed plenty of resilience and potential during their three-point defeat at Denver. There are more parts of this team trending in a positive direction than negative.
- Quinn getting message of starting fast through to Falcons Updated: Oct-05-15 6:53 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Dan Quinn has been trying to get the Atlanta Falcons to start games fast.
- Hicks' long journey lands him with Patriots Updated: Oct-05-15 6:52 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Akiem Hicks' long and winding road has brought him to the undefeated New England Patriots.
- Unbeaten Panthers finding ways to win despite injuries Updated: Oct-05-15 6:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers keep finding ways to win football games despite injuries to key players.
- Kelly isn't changing anything despite Eagles' 1-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 6:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A defiant Chip Kelly defended his coaching strategy and personnel decisions while blaming a 1-3 start on poor execution.
- 49ers' Torrey Smith frustrated by offense's performance Updated: Oct-05-15 6:21 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers receiver Torrey Smith doesn't believe things are as bad as they seem, despite his team's 1-3 record and possessing the league's lowest-scoring offense.
- Priest accused of pointing musket at boy over football teams Updated: Oct-05-15 5:56 pm
LITTLE FERRY, New Jersey - A priest accused of pointing a functioning but unloaded musket at an 8-year-old boy in a church's rectory will plead not guilty, his lawyer said, explaining it as a joke spurred by the rivalry between the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys.
- Chicago Bears lose center Will Montgomery to leg fracture Updated: Oct-05-15 5:49 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Quarterback Jay Cutler seems over his hamstring problems. The Chicago Bears now have to worry about who's available to block for him.
- Perennial losers, Redskins tied for 1st in NFC East at 2-2 Updated: Oct-05-15 5:39 pm
- Coach Rex Ryan plans to fix Bills' penalty woes Updated: Oct-05-15 5:33 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Yellow flags have become a red flag for Rex Ryan and the Buffalo Bills.
- Giants back in the hunt after consecutive wins Updated: Oct-05-15 5:29 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' horrible start to the season is a distant memory.