- Cubs fall to Dodgers 5-2 on offense-starved West Coast trip Updated: Aug-30-15 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - The Cubs can't wait to get home since they're hardly scoring any runs on the road.
- Dodgers score 4 runs in 7th to beat Cubs 5-2 Updated: Aug-30-15 1:44 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw leads with his arm not his mouth. Yet ever since the Dodgers' ace spoke up after they lost a season-high fifth straight game last weekend, the NL West leaders have been rolling.
- Rodriguez loses save streak, Brewers fall to Reds 12-9 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:47 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers closer Francisco Rodriguez has been one of the few bright spots in a tough season for the Brewers.
- Votto's 9th-inning HR lifts Reds over Brewers 12-9 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:36 am
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds manager Bryan Price was going to take a win any way it came.
- Rusin bounces back but Rockies fall to Pirates 4-3 Updated: Aug-29-15 11:41 pm
PITTSBURGH - Chris Rusin didn't even look at the tape. The struggling Colorado Rockies left-hander didn't need video evidence to remind him of the worst start of his career.
- Ramirez homers, Pirates stay hot in 4-3 win over Rockies Updated: Aug-29-15 11:29 pm
PITTSBURGH - Aramis Ramirez can't really describe it but he can sense it, the feeling that permeates a clubhouse during one of those summers that offers the promise of an even more exciting fall.
- Vogelsong outdone by Lynn as Giants blanked by Cardinals 6-0 Updated: Aug-29-15 9:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The San Francisco Giants have been so good against St. Louis in recent years and through their winning postseason runs, and against Lance Lynn, too.
- Lynn beats Giants for 1st time, hurts ankle, Cardinals win Updated: Aug-29-15 7:52 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Lance Lynn pitched neatly into the eighth inning before leaving with ankle injury that's not considered serious, beating San Francisco for the first time in his career as the St. Louis Cardinals blanked the Giants 6-0 Saturday.
- Cardinals rally, lose in ninth on Tomlinson winning single Updated: Aug-29-15 2:17 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Michael Wacha is never surprised that the St. Louis Cardinals find a way to come back even if behind big early.
- Reds offense sputters again in loss to Brewers Updated: Aug-29-15 12:31 am
MILWAUKEE - The Cincinnati Reds wasted another strong performance from rookie Raisel Iglesias.
- Vin Scully to return for record 67th year with Dodgers Updated: Aug-28-15 11:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - The voice of summer in Los Angeles plans to return next year.
- Cardinals put closer Trevor Rosenthal on paternity list Updated: Aug-28-15 10:15 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - St. Louis Cardinals closer Trevor Rosenthal was put on the paternity leave list Friday as the club opened a weekend series at San Francisco.
- Diamondbacks come up short in 8th, fall 5-3 to Cardinals Updated: Aug-28-15 2:56 am
- Maness gets key outs in 8th as Cardinals beat D-backs 5-3 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:26 am
PHOENIX - Seth Maness came into the game in a tight spot and got some big outs for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Cole gets 15th win, Pirates top Marlins 2-1 Updated: Aug-27-15 11:02 pm
MIAMI - The Pittsburgh Pirates took on the deepest parts of Marlins Park on Thursday night, and won.
- Cubs get struggling reliever Fernando Rodney from Mariners Updated: Aug-27-15 10:39 pm
- Tomlinson hits grand slam for 1st MLB HR, Giants beat Cubs Updated: Aug-27-15 6:52 pm
- Dodgers finish sweep of Reds with 1-0 win Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 pm
- Nelson wild in Brewers' 6-2 loss to Indians Updated: Aug-27-15 12:29 am
CLEVELAND - Jimmy Nelson had no one to blame but himself.
- Kipnis has HR, 3 RBIs to lead Indians past Brewers, 6-2 Updated: Aug-27-15 12:15 am
CLEVELAND - With his best pitcher landing on the disabled list, Indians manager Terry Francona knew he needed a strong effort from the rest of his team Wednesday night.
- Pirates lose to Marlins and Brad Hand, 5-2 Updated: Aug-25-15 11:26 pm
MIAMI - The Pittsburgh Pirates couldn't reach the seats Tuesday night at spacious Marlins Park. They also had trouble making it home.
- Blue Jays claim Roach off waivers from Reds Updated: Aug-25-15 9:38 pm
- Reds overpower Tigers in biggest comeback win of season Updated: Aug-24-15 11:45 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds took out a lot of frustration in one inning to snap a losing streak.
- Great start turns into ugly Tiger loss Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Buck Farmer's best stretch of pitching turned into one of Detroit's worst losses of the season.
- Kluber comes up short in Indians' 2-1 loss to Cubs Updated: Aug-24-15 7:21 pm
CHICAGO - Cleveland's Corey Kluber came up with another strong start. But so did Chicago starter Jon Lester in a game that eventually was decided by the Indians' and Cubs' bullpens.