- New bridge on State Route 89 near Chino Valley Updated: Jun-27-16 8:30 pm
CHINO VALLEY, Arizona - Officials have opened a new northern Arizona bridge that has been under construction for over a year.
- Eastbound I-10 traffic being detoured around 14-mile closure Updated: Jun-17-16 10:33 am
QUARTZSITE, Arizona - Eastbound traffic on Interstate 10 in western Arizona is being detoured around a 14-mile closure caused by a fatal accident 34 miles east of the California line.
- Crews widening shoulder of road that leads to Grand Canyon Updated: Jun-17-16 5:48 am
TUSAYAN, Arizona - Transportation crews are widening the shoulder on the road that leads to the Grand Canyon's South Rim.
- Kingman looks for cause of veteran motorcycle event mishap Updated: Jun-09-16 3:57 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - Kingman officials are looking at what went wrong after a veteran motorcyclist event caused major traffic and bad press.
- Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas create I-10 coalition Updated: Jun-09-16 6:29 am
PHOENIX - Four states with portions of Intestate 10 are banding together to work collectively on making travel on the cross-country route safer and more efficient.
- ADOT says Tempe falsely obtained veteran driver's license Updated: Jun-09-16 6:27 am
PHOENIX - A Tempe man is accused of lying about serving in the military to obtain veteran status for his driver's license and vehicle plates.
- The Latest: I-17 reopens after closure to destroy dynamite Updated: Jun-03-16 10:51 am
MUNDS PARK, Arizona - The Latest on an Arizona freeway being closed for destruction of old dynamite (all times local):
- Arizona interstate closed while old dynamite is destroyed Updated: Jun-03-16 9:06 am
MUNDS PARK, Arizona - A 32-mile stretch of Interstate 17 in northern Arizona is closed while authorities destroy old dynamite found in a ranch shed near the freeway.
- ADOT: About 50 pounds of old dynamite found in Flagstaff Updated: Jun-02-16 6:18 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Arizona Department of Transportation officials say Interstate 17 in Flagstaff won't be closed after all after hazardous material was discovered in a shed near the highway.
- Number of people killed in vehicle crashes rises Updated: Jun-02-16 6:26 am
PHOENIX - The number of people killed in vehicle crashes in Arizona rose 15 percent in 2015 over the previous year.
- Eastbound I-10 reopens on Tucson outskirts after accident Updated: May-31-16 10:56 am
MARANA, Arizona - Eastbound Interstate 10 has reopened near Tucson after being closed because of an accident.