- ADOT injects foam in soil to lift depressed freeway pavement Updated: May-25-16 6:00 am
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Transportation is using a high-tech approach to lifting a depressed section of freeway in the Scottsdale area.
- The Latest: Eastbound I-10 reopens after closure in Buckeye Updated: May-20-16 1:34 pm
BUCKEYE, Arizona - The Latest on a closure of Interstate 10 west of Phoenix (all times local):
- Serious crash closes 2-mile stretch of I-10 west of Phoenix Updated: May-20-16 9:02 am
BUCKEYE, Arizona - A two-mile stretch of eastbound Interstate 10 is closed on the western fringe of the Phoenix area at the beginning of the Friday morning commute because of a serious accident.
- Eastbound I-10 reopens nears Tucson after crash closure Updated: May-19-16 9:00 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Eastbound Interstate 10 has reopened to the northwest of Tucson after being closed due to a crash.
- Dust forces another I-10 closure between Arizona, New Mexico Updated: May-16-16 9:08 pm
SAN SIMON, Arizona - A 60-mile stretch of Interstate 10 in southeastern Arizona and southwestern New Mexico had to be closed for about four hours because of blowing dust from a farm field.
- Transportation officials merge MVD offices on Arizona Strip Updated: May-16-16 1:19 pm
COLORADO CITY, Arizona - Residents of Colorado City who want to visit a Motor Vehicle Division office will have to travel at least an hour.
- State agencies work to reduce risk of blowing dust on I-10 Updated: May-12-16 6:52 pm
PHOENIX - State agencies say they're working to reduce the risk from dust blowing off recently plowed farmland in southeastern Arizona onto a stretch of Interstate 10.
- Property to be watered to cut down on I-10 dust closures Updated: May-09-16 4:52 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - State officials are working to curb closures on Interstate 10 in southeast Arizona by asking an adjacent property owner to cut down on dust.
- I-10 reopens after storm closed lanes in Arizona-New Mexico Updated: May-06-16 11:21 pm
SAN SIMON, Arizona - A weather front that produced thunderstorms and strong winds over parts of the West on Friday whipped up dust that once again closed a 62-mile stretch of a major freeway on both sides of the Arizona-New Mexico border for hours.
- ADOT to reconsider policy of removing roadside memorials Updated: May-05-16 2:54 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation will reconsider its policy on the removal of roadside memorials in light of recent protests from Pinal County residents over their commemorative displays being taken away.
- Segment of northern Ariz. highway to close for bridge work Updated: May-04-16 9:18 am
CHINO VALLEY, Arizona - A northern Arizona segment of a state highway will close for about four hours starting Friday evening so workers can pour the concrete deck of a new bridge.
- Arizona lowers speed limit on dusty stretch of I-10 Updated: May-02-16 3:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona officials are asking drivers to slow down on a highway near the New Mexico border after dust storms caused several car crashes.
- Arizona eyes federal funding to accelerate highway projects Updated: May-02-16 6:05 am
PHOENIX - Arizona transportation officials are trying to accelerate several key highway projects.
- Blowing dust causes 2nd freeway closure near Arizona border Updated: Apr-28-16 10:53 pm
SAN SIMON, Arizona - Blowing dust closed a 62-mile stretch of freeway near the Arizona-New Mexico border and triggered three separate accidents involving 12 vehicles, authorities said Thursday.