- ADOT building pedestrian underpass next to the Nogales port Updated: Jul-28-15 6:14 am
NOGALES, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Transportation is building a pedestrian underpass next to the Mariposa Port of Entry in Nogales with the expected cost of the project at more than $3 million.
- Bullhead City historic one-room, red schoolhouse to move Updated: Jul-26-15 4:02 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - An iconic Bullhead City one-room schoolhouse is on the move.
- Arizona reopens I-10 section closed due to bridge collapse Updated: Jul-20-15 4:19 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona transportation officials say westbound traffic on Interstate 10 is once again crossing into California but that there's still a closure and detours in southeastern California due to a bridge collapse in that state.
- Authorities: 1 dead, 2 injured in freeway crash in west Mesa Updated: Jul-10-15 7:29 pm
MESA, Arizona - One person is dead and two others injured in a freeway crash in west Mesa.
- State to spend $14 million to replace historic bridge Updated: Jul-10-15 4:01 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A $14.4 million project to replace a historic bridge connecting Prescott to northern Arizona is expected to begin next week.
- Agency: Cameras along freeways are for checking big rigs Updated: Jul-07-15 4:47 pm
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Transportation says cameras being mounted on poles at several locations along rural freeways are to monitor commercial trucks' compliance with regulations and weight restrictions, not to catch speeders.
- Arizona highways free of construction over holiday weekend Updated: Jul-03-15 6:14 am
PHOENIX - Arizona highways will be free of construction work over the holiday weekend.