- Arizona motor-vehicle crash deaths dropped in 2014 Updated: Jun-02-15 6:15 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation reports that deaths of Arizona residents in motor-vehicle crashes dropped by nearly 9 percent in 2014.
- Jury orders Arizona to pay $4.3M for injuries to worker Updated: May-29-15 8:14 pm
PHOENIX - A jury has awarded a Tonopah man and his wife about $4.3 million for injuries he received while working in an Arizona Department of Transportation electronics room.
- Ducey wants to reduce, consolidate state airplane fleet Updated: May-24-15 4:44 pm
PHOENIX - Following the Arizona Department of Transportation's purchase of a new airplane, Gov. Doug Ducey wants to pare down the state's fleet.
- Crash briefly closes Arizona's main route to Las Vegas Updated: May-22-15 8:56 pm
WICKENBURG, Arizona - Authorities say U.S. 93 near Wickenburg is now reopened after the main route from Phoenix to Las Vegas was closed to due to a crash.
- Arizona tests alert system to prevent wrong-way crashes Updated: May-20-15 5:42 pm
PHOENIX - A rash of deadly wrong-way crashes on Phoenix-area freeways has led the Arizona Department of Transportation to research technology that would detect a car driving the wrong direction and send alerts to overhead freeway signs and police.
- Semi-truck fire closes lane of Interstate-40 east of Kingman Updated: May-20-15 3:56 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - The eastbound lane of Interstate 40 in northwestern Arizona has been reopened after a commercial vehicle caught fire and started a brushfire east of Kingman.
- Westbound I-10 reopens in Casa Grande after accident, fire Updated: May-19-15 3:32 pm
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - Westbound Interstate 10 in Casa Grande reopened Tuesday morning following an accident in which a law enforcement vehicle caught fire.
- Delays expected along US Route 60 near Globe this summer Updated: May-06-15 8:37 am
PHOENIX - Arizona officials are expecting a series of highway improvements to cause delays and closures along parts of U.S. Route 60 this summer.