- Horse euthanized after crash on Interstate 15 Updated: Jun-28-15 12:52 pm
MOAPA, Nevada - A horse was euthanized after the trailer it was travelling in crashed on Interstate 15 near Moapa.
- Girl dies in rollover crash near Nevada, California border Updated: Jun-26-15 11:50 am
PAHRUMP, Nevada - A 17-year-old girl is dead after a rollover crash ejected her from the passenger seat of a Mazda SUV late Thursday.
- Suspect in school bus hit-and-run found in second crash Updated: Jun-26-15 6:15 am
LAS VEGAS - A person suspected in a hit-and-run crash involving a school bus was found after they were involved in a second crash about half an hour later.
- Nevada Highway Patrol's Reno office reopens after evacuation Updated: Jun-23-15 8:20 pm
RENO, Nevada - State troopers returned to work at the Nevada Highway Patrol office in Reno a day after they evacuated the building because of concerns about potentially toxic fumes.
- North Las Vegas man dies in rollover crash in Lincoln County Updated: Jun-22-15 8:20 pm
LAS VEGAS - A 36-year-old driver who wasn't wearing his seatbelt died Saturday in a single-car rollover crash in rural Lincoln County.
- 500 vehicles wait out I-15 closure at Nevada-California line Updated: Jun-17-15 5:38 pm
LAS VEGAS - Closing the highway between Los Angeles and Las Vegas forced about 500 vehicles to pass the time at a casino resort area in Nevada.
- 1 dead, 1 injured after Las Vegas woman crashes near Ely Updated: Jun-17-15 6:20 am
ELY, Nevada - A 15-year-old girl was killed and another woman was injured in a single-vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 93 near Ely.
- Woman dies in crash on US 50 on Lake Tahoe's east shore Updated: Jun-04-15 8:20 pm
GLENBROOK, Nevada - A 75-year-old California woman has died in a single-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 50 on the east shore of Lake Tahoe.
- All Nevada Highway Patrol troopers to wear body cameras Updated: Jun-01-15 11:07 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada lawmakers have approved a measure requiring all Nevada Highway Patrol troopers to wear portable body cameras by 2016.